User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:

People like that dont deserve constitutional protection.  They're footsoldiers of the enemy,
View Quote

So are those American Patriots who wish to see our Republic restored, and know it will NOT happen politically.....

People like YOU, will cheer, when they come for people like ME!!
View Quote

If you take up arms against this country as you are hinting at people like me will hunt you down and make sure you receive justice, how you receive that justice will be up to you.
Now on the other hand if you are justified because our Govt has become tyrannical (which it has not) I will stand with you in arms.

In other words if you take action like that POS Tim Mcviegh then you deserve to suffer a long and very painful death.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Liberty,

The judiciary is the failure here.  If you want to know why the constitution died, it is the courts.
View Quote

No, the PEOPLE, are the reason the Constitution died.

They WILL NOT see to it's enforcement...

Lessee, WHO appoints Federal judges???

WHO elects the person doing the appointing??
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:30:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[b]liberty86[/b], when you plant your feet on terra firma once again, we may talk.
View Quote

You mean my post above is not TRUE??

[red]You mean the same court that upheld "Silviera", nullifying the 2nd Amendment in the ninth circuit???

Or maybe the one that upheld campaign finance??

How 'bout the fag decision??

Ten Commandments??

Roe???[/red]

Why don't ya rebut it with truth then?

But your BULLSHIT talk about me is beginning to wear a little thin.

So can it, brother!

Eric The(IKidYouNot)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

I don't think it's BULLSHIT that is wearing you thin...

I think it's TRUTH, and the FACTS, of what this President and Congress has/is doing to our Nation...
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:31:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You will blindly follow a dictator...straight to hell.  [devil]
View Quote

Are you calling our President a dictator?
View Quote

Quote the whole post.

I stand by it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]
Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.[/b]

Damn, I hate the way the "Bill of Rights" gets in the way of a good lynching. [rolleyes]

[devil]

View Quote

The consitution is only valid if there is a judiciary that honors it.
You want to put this guy in the hands of the same system that set OJ free.
I trust the administration and the military more than I do the judicial system.
Reality sucks, doesn't it.
View Quote

Sylvan, it wasn't the system that set OJ free, it was the jury.

Our gov is in dire straits, there are problems in the legislative, executive and judicial branches.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:03:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People like that dont deserve constitutional protection.  They're footsoldiers of the enemy,
View Quote

So are those American Patriots who wish to see our Republic restored, and know it will NOT happen politically.....

People like YOU, will cheer, when they come for people like ME!!
View Quote

If you take up arms against this country as you are hinting at people like me will hunt you down and make sure you receive justice, how you receive that justice will be up to you.
Now on the other hand if you are justified because our Govt has become tyrannical (which it has not) I will stand with you in arms.

In other words if you take action like that POS Tim Mcviegh then you deserve to suffer a long and very painful death.
View Quote

Congratulations..... [rolleyes]

I think that's the stupidist post I've ever seen on the internet...  [:|]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top