Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:50:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Good God, Remind me to never piss any of you off!

I don't think I could torture anyone physically, no matter what they did. I would probably just put them down.

The mind, however, is another matter.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#2]
      Tie him up and make him listen to Rap music
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:57:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow!! There are some demented individuals on this board. I understand that this is a hypothetical situation, but DAMN!!! If someone raped and murdered my girlfriend I would simply put one .45 cal. round in their forehead and two more in the chest for good measure, then go home and be able to live with myself knowing I was not as sick and twisted as he was.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 10:25:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I have done some "bad" things in my life but this thought had never entered my mind.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:59:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok now I am going to the title of most demented,  rotten SOB on this forum. So here goes.

First thing is physical pain is nice  but I feel it is even better to use mental torture instead. For one thing it is very easy to keep them from dying and doing some of those things would be very messy and a pain to clean up. I would prefer just standing there and watch as the “victim” is slowly driven mad while he is begging me to finish him off.

But before I go into the pure mental torture I will tell you a few of the things some of my friends either have done or have thought about doing.  I am a horseman and at one of the horse shows I used to attend a guy had messed around with one of the girls and it didn’t go over very well with some of us. What was done to this guy was, he was tied up and placed on his back on the ground and then some of the guys and girls rode their horses at him and actually jumped over him. I need to mention that this guy was not used to horses and was a little nervous around them before this all happened. Everyone had fun with him and told him he was going to be stomped into the dirt. After a while one of the horses a mare that was being ridden by a girl, needed to relieve herself so her rider got the mare to stand over the guy’s face and well you can guess what happened. The look on the guy’s face as the mare spread her rear legs and squatted was wonderful he was even more upset about this then when he thought he was going to be trampled. Well the mare did her thing and since the “victim” disliked this so much we, I mean the other horse people decided that they would do this to him as long as they could. Well they all took turns letting their horses urinate and defecate on this guy for several hours. This was done in a sand pit behind where the show was being held so no one would disturb them.  After the show was over they threw him in the pond and  cleaned him up and told him what would happen if he ever even spoke to her again. I believe he moved out of town since I never saw him again after that.

Ok now how am I doing so far to earn the title of most demented,  rotten SOB on this forum.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 12:14:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry Sniper, I have done MUCH worse to people. And I think M4 still wins.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 12:43:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Now to the main course, This is what I would love to do to someone I really hated like a UN Blue Helmet wearing gungrabber.  First you take the gungrabber and tie him our her up, I prefer doing it to a him since I am old fashioned and respect women. Using horses was fun but I was thinking of something even nastier like several large dogs, maybe even an entire kennel of Dobermans, Rottweilers,  German Shepherds, or the cream de la cream of dogs Great Danes, and I think you know what I am planing on doing to my prisoner. Let all the dogs Urinate and defecate on him and do this for several days until he begs with enough sincerity to be put out of his misery and is willing to actually eat some of the dog poop or we decide to finish him off. After I saw what the Somalies did to our people and dragged one of our men naked though the street I started thinking that would be the best thing to do to our enemy, instead of just killing him humiliate him and let his people see what happens to anyone who tries to take our rights by force. So I would tape our prisoner being used as a dog toilet and send the tape to his home country if possible. I think his people would be very ticked off and would tell their leaders to get the H*ll out of the United States. Just a thought.  

Some of those thing would not be very pleasant to say the least but I still feel that adding insult to injury is even better. Please one thing though don’t let anyone ticked off at me know about this. It is fun doing this to someone else but not to have it done to yourself.

Oh and one last thing I read in an issue of Soldier of fortune about this ARVN Soldier who took an American artillery man on a little tour of one of the latrines and show him a VC who he had tied up in barbed wire and was in the bottom of the latrine on top of the Sh*t looking up at them. Nice way to end his life wasn’t it.  

So do I win? I may not be the most violent or vicious but I think I am the most demented.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 12:56:13 AM EDT
[#10]
If this is not good enough, how about feeding someone feet first to the the screws of a boat like a large cruiser with twin inboards from the stern or drag them under it and let them slowly go in the screws from the bow. I watch too much TV and movies. Or someone can be tied in front of a dozer or loader and let it run over him very slowly feet first of course. How about tie someone's hands to the front of a SUV or car and drag them to death under the vehicle, or park it on top of him and let him cook under the engine for awhile.

Do I get any points for this one.

I will try to think up some better ones latter today  hopefully before this thread get locked.  

VINCE AUT MORIRE “Conquer or Die”
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 8:19:39 AM EDT
[#11]
I think that once I got tired of watching the perp twitch (see my earlier post) I would:

Strap the miscreant down to a table spread eagle.

Make a small incision in his lower abdomen, just deep enough to get through the muscle.

Push a straving rat into his abdominal cavity, sew it up and walk away.

Seriously though, from a purely fictitious viewpoint this has been an interesting thread; but, my brother has four kids, all absolutely wonderful.  The oldest (boy) is twelve, the youngest (others are all girls) is three.  And if someone did something to destroy their childhood, their inocence, I'd go berserk.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 9:02:20 AM EDT
[#12]
I'd have to say that the worse ones are from "Senior Members".
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 12:19:15 PM EDT
[#13]
"...First I'm gonna get me some hard, pipe-hittin' niggas, and then have 'em go to work on my hommes here with a pair of needlenose pliers and a blowtorch..."

-Paraphrased from Pulp Fiction.

Actually, I was thinking more of a beltsander or one of those wire wheel rust/paint strippers on the end of a high-speed Makita. Maybe a handcrank generator and a pair of alligator clips...

Oy, Veh!!!!!!!!!!!![rolleyes]

P3[pyro][spank]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#14]
some of you guys are absolutely sick.

personally if the perp was a sex offender, i would strip them naked and tie them in a position that there genitals were exposed (male) and release a herd of hungry young calfs in the front pen. and release a pach of very bpg dogs in the rear pen.

male dogs get horny at the sight af an appropriately sised hole and the calfs would think the penis is there mothers teet.

i am sure that a few weeks of this would result in excrutiating pain and certain insanity.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top