BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 6:24:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Insurance surcharge ($100 a month) only....subject to change of course. Deadline of December 13; personally I think they are just trying to gauge how many will comply before a full on mandate (approx. 50% so far).
View Quote

It's a bit of a problem for employers when their employees buy insurance on the exchange instead of using the employer sponsored coverage, hint hint.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Told to be vaccinated by 12/3 or else.  'Or else' not defined, but said termination is the last resort.

I've sent in 5 letters confirming my religious objections, we'll see what happens.  May be retirement time.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 7:31:47 PM EDT
[#3]
My employer just announced yesterday.  Have 1 week to file religious or med exemption.  Defense ind., our products are instrumental to the Navy.  Entire shop is in an uproar.  The info they put out says that about 52% have had the experimental treatment............however, almost none of the shop employees have had it.

I'll be filing a religious exemption.

It sucks when your parents say "i don't know why you'd lose your job over this, just take the shot"  
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Found out Monday, and reinforced yesterday with a department meeting that we have until 12/31 to be fully vaccinated, which means jab or jabs completed by 12/15.

I'm hoping something happens before then that backs the company or the administration down, but I'm not hopeful. I'm going to put it off as long as I can.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top