User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
According to my daughter, who holds a Master's degree by the way, PDQ is far and away the better of the 2.
View Quote

Unless she’s got a masters in Chickenology, that endorsement doesn’t really hold much weight.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]
There's NOT one in Alabama.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't have PDQ here so chik fil a it is
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

There is no Chick-fil-a sauce.  The beauty of the sandwich is comes with no sauce.  No obligatory childish mayonnaise or variations there of like "creamy" garlic.  I am sickened at the inability of most institutions to omit that pus-like condiment.  Chick-fil-a is a clean sandwich awaiting the sauce of your choice, if any.

That being said, I will miss Chick-fil-a since I am not inclined to support a company that thinks I should wash black feet and shine shoes.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The grilled chicken sandwich is better.
The waffle fries taste better.
PDQ Creamy Garlic sauce is better than Chick-fil-A sauce.

https://i.ibb.co/BNyNy7T/PDQ.jpg

There is no Chick-fil-a sauce.  The beauty of the sandwich is comes with no sauce.  No obligatory childish mayonnaise or variations there of like "creamy" garlic.  I am sickened at the inability of most institutions to omit that pus-like condiment.  Chick-fil-a is a clean sandwich awaiting the sauce of your choice, if any.

That being said, I will miss Chick-fil-a since I am not inclined to support a company that thinks I should wash black feet and shine shoes.

This
You saved me a bunch of typing
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:22:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I always go to Popeyes because of the helpful, friendly young Republicans that work there. I'm always left with a sense of relief (AND PRIDE) knowing that America, and our values are in good hands when I'm done with my meal. Thank you to the corporate leaders at Popeyes for hiring the best and brightest of our youth and allowing them to learn the value of hard work!
View Quote

10/10 good sir
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:26:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The grilled chicken sandwich is better.
The waffle fries taste better.
PDQ Creamy Garlic sauce is better than Chick-fil-A sauce.

https://i.ibb.co/BNyNy7T/PDQ.jpg
View Quote

Waffle fries suck.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:30:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Those fries look hella good.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:39:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Just my opinion!
Their grilled chicken is absolutely better than CFA, their crispy chicken is a dead tie with CFA & their waffle fries are slightly tastier than CFA.
PDQ's chipotle bbq sauce is excellent.
CFA has gone all commie on us.
How is PDQ's politics?
Their logo reminds me of breaking bad!
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:41:51 PM EDT
[#9]
True!
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:43:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
tf is PDQ
View Quote

This never heard of it
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 12:32:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Never heard of it. Zaxby's is better than CFA.
View Quote

Zaxby's saved my life from more hangovers than I care to count in college.
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 4:02:46 PM EDT
[#12]
I like Slim Chickens.
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Had to get a PDQ Crispy Chicken sandwich today, only one word comes to mind....

PHENOMENAL!

Link Posted: 6/28/2020 4:17:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Maybe, but can they shine shoes?
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 4:28:37 PM EDT
[#15]
I hate PDQ

CFA CWO noted that white people should “shine black peoples’ shoes to show a ‘sense of shame’ and ’embarrassment’ for racism.”

I will not give CFA another dime.
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 4:29:19 PM EDT
[#16]
When I was TDY at Ft. Gordon a few years back I ate a shitload of Zaxby's Chicken Sammiches. Fries with ketchup and maybe a gallon of sweet tea with refilling my cup.

Holy smokes that was some good food.

No Zaxby's here in WA, but 2 location of Cuck Fil A within 20 miles of me. They get none of my $. If I want a chicken sammich now I head to Jack in the Box, which is meh...
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Their chicken tenders are great and the old fried turkey sandwich was a gift from the Gods.
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Small local chains are better anyway. My favorite burger place has four locations.
Link Posted: 7/1/2020 6:52:28 PM EDT
[#20]
I have noticed that the 2 Chick-fil-a stores I pass to and from work are really slow compared to the traffic they had a month ago.    A month ago the lines for the drive through stretched around the building.  Starting a couple of weeks ago the lines were back to normal.  Just went by the one near my house and maybe only 3 cars in line waiting.  That is least number of cars I have seen there since it opened.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top