Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Alive and thinks the answer is 2.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Likely alive - and with our support, in some agreement to not do further harm.

Consider the voters/careers that man has begun, a security theater industry that's making the powerful - wealthier and more powerful.

I think he lives, and is on our payroll.  It's all politics - consider who sits in that oval office and tell me that guy has made any effort to get osama's head.

I am starting to feel the same way. If someone like Obama can be installed as POTUS then it is plausible Osama is still breathing and on Obama's payroll.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Consider the voters/careers that man has begun, a security theater industry that's making the powerful - wealthier and more powerful.

I think he lives, and is on our payroll.  It's all politics - consider who sits in that oval office and tell me that guy has made any effort to get osama's head.

Please tell me you are kidding. Yes there are shitheads that took advantage of a situation OBL caused to grab some power, make money, etc, but those same folks would do the same thing if they had his head on a pike. The kenyan in chief could act like his balls have dropped and everything. No way the .gov could pull something like that off.

I would have agreed, right up until ATF's Gunrunner scandal started killing our own for Political gain.

Link Posted: 4/24/2011 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
he is dead...and some one is pulling a "weekend at bernies"

I'm gonna go with this one.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 5:57:12 PM EDT
[#5]

I think it's pretty much irrelevant at this point. Dead or alive, extremism will live on unfortunately.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 6:02:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Died, late 2001 from kidney failure.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#7]
With tin foil hat on...I think he is alive. For some reason he is better for this world alive then dead. I think if he was dead he would be more then a Prophet for the cause. I think the .gov knows when he craps now and he has been able to give us some intel for our cause. I think he has come to our side so to speak just like he did for us in the 80's, until he outsmarts us next time......
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Died, late 2001 from kidney failure.

That whole "kidney problems" was fake I heard.

Link Posted: 4/24/2011 6:21:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I dont understand why he is alive , the same as i dont know why he was alive before 9/11/01. I also dont understand why we havent turned everyone and everything in the middle east to ashes.

Talk about doing something for the good of our children, burn that fucking place down, all of it!
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 6:50:08 PM EDT
[#10]
We the people in response to the 9/11/2001 attacks...

Have grown government substantially

Have given government substantial new powers to invade our privacy

Have adopted neo-conservative (progressive) nation-building

Have indebted ourselves, our nation, and children

To what end?

Are we safer?

Is our economy better?

Do we have a more secured energy supply?

Has our individual liberty been protected?

The powers that Bush brought to government are now wielded by Obama.   A stronger "conservative" government eventually becomes a more powerful "liberal" government.  Now, there are movements afoot to make us fear China.  The Agenda is moving us more towards "collectivism" and subjugation.  

Is Osama Bin Laden alive, or dead.  I don't think it matters he played his role in advancing the Agenda.   What's next?  
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I worry more about the pebble in my boot.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:23:41 PM EDT
[#14]
His kidney issues are fairly well documented...I'm inclined to say he's dead..either buried under rubble...or body just shit out.

His spirit lives on to keep the jihad rolling..the 'Weekend At Bernie's' assesment is most likely correct.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Years of Deceit: United States Openly Admits Bin Laden Long Dead

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=18055
Mr.Bush  on the subject

http://youtu.be/4PGmnz5Ow-o

Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#16]
I personally believe he died at Tora Bora and his body just hadn't been recovered, so they can't say definitively that he's dead.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:36:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Been dead for years, but he's a convenient boogeyman to keep the sheep bleating for more "security".
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Alive, in Pakistan, most likely in a large city.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It is amazing to me that we haven't made this man dead.

We live in a United States that frisks 9 year old girls in the airport.  A government that taps phone conversations, text messages, and emails.  We've compromised our privacy and individual liberty in order to feel safe.  We have exponentially grown government and our debt fighting "terrorism".  We have technology that can read a book from orbit, put a guided bomb through a hut door, fly a robotic plane capable of surveillance or death.....and yet this man still lives?

What say you?  Alive or Dead?

How about a poll?

Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:41:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Neither would surprise me, actually.

I suppose I think that there is a high likelihood of him being dead, because I would prefer that.

From where I sit, there's no telling.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Goldstein has been dead for years.

What you did there...I see it.

And I agree.

He's been dead for a long time, there are just too many people benefitting from the non-disclosure of that fact.

The other possibility leads to all kinds of wacky conspiracy shit, I don't believe the most wanted man on earth could evade capture from the most powerful nation for a decade otherwise.

Link Posted: 4/24/2011 9:31:03 PM EDT
[#22]
War is Peace - Osama's a tool
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 9:31:56 PM EDT
[#23]
If he isn't dead he'll die eventually. Nobody gets out alive
Link Posted: 4/25/2011 1:56:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
bin Laden wouldn't be caught dead in Iran, and they wouldn't have him, they're ideologically incapable of holding their respective noses to collaborate even to gig the great satan.

bin Laden is likely in Pakistan, living in comfort under government protection.

That is where you are wrong.  Iran very much subscribes to the theory that an enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Iran has had other member of Bin Laden's immediate family under house arrest (keep them out of sight, out of mind, and QUIET) for a number of years. Iran will easily give him refuge but they are smart enough to realize that they need to keep him quiet.  If Bin Laden is there....the last thing Iran wants his Bin Laden making waves while under their protection.  

I studied Bin Laden for years....before 9/11.  The amount of disinformation on his is incredible.  Bad info on height, medical conditions, etc abound.  What is for sure is that #1 - he is resilient, #2 - he is not afraid to be close to where the action is.  He does not lead from the rear.  #3 - it will be near impossible to catch him alive as long as his body guards are there.  Bin Laden understands the power that comes from his death....and how he all of a sudden becomes relative again IF he becomes a martyr.  I do not view Bin Laden as a super hero or invincible.  He may very well be in Pakistan.....look at how many higher ups we have caught there.

AL Queda caught in Pakistan

KSM Caught in Paksitan

Read the article about how KSM was caught.  KSM was originally almost caught in Quetta, and was finally caught in a house south of Islamabad.  "Mohammed was almost picked up last week in Quetta, Pakistan, 400 miles away from the Islamabad suburb where he was captured. Officials in Quetta picked up one suspected al Qaeda operative, but Mohammed escaped, according to highly placed Pakistan officials. Using the captured suspect, officials tracked Mohammed to the house in the middle class suburb of Rawalpindi, nine miles southeast of Islamabad.

"A leader of Pakistan's largest religious political party, Jamaat Islami, lives in the house where Mohammed was captured. The group has not taken a formal stance on al Qaeda, but it has condemned the U.S. presence in Pakistan."

Quite a few AQ operatives have been caught in Karachi & Islamabad as well....not just the tribal lands bordering Afghanistan.  

Bin Laden is alive.   Al Zawahiri would use his death to gain power if Bin Laden was dead.
Link Posted: 4/25/2011 3:04:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/25/2011 8:04:49 PM EDT
[#26]

NY Daily News ^ | April 25, 2011 | Bill Hutchinson

Secret government documents leaked to the media last night reveal a
top Gitmo detainee vowed to unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama Bin
Laden was ever captured or assassinated. Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the
suspected mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, claimed Al Qaeda had hidden a
nuclear bomb in Europe that was tied to Bin Laden's fate, according to a
dump of classified documents released by the WikiLeaks website. The
frightening information was in thousands of pages of dossiers of
detainees being held at the controversial Guantanamo Bay prison in Cuba.
Mohammed's boast to his Gitmo interrogators remains unconfirmed, but
officials...

Link Posted: 4/26/2011 6:31:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#28]
The guy is a billionaire. He isn't squatting in some cave in Afghanistan, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 6:37:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
bin Laden wouldn't be caught dead in Iran, and they wouldn't have him, they're ideologically incapable of holding their respective noses to collaborate even to gig the great satan.

bin Laden is likely in Pakistan, living in comfort under government protection.

That is where you are wrong.  Iran very much subscribes to the theory that an enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Iran has had other member of Bin Laden's immediate family under house arrest (keep them out of sight, out of mind, and QUIET) for a number of years. Iran will easily give him refuge but they are smart enough to realize that they need to keep him quiet.  If Bin Laden is there....the last thing Iran wants his Bin Laden making waves while under their protection.  

I studied Bin Laden for years....before 9/11.  The amount of disinformation on his is incredible.  Bad info on height, medical conditions, etc abound.  What is for sure is that #1 - he is resilient, #2 - he is not afraid to be close to where the action is.  He does not lead from the rear.  #3 - it will be near impossible to catch him alive as long as his body guards are there.  Bin Laden understands the power that comes from his death....and how he all of a sudden becomes relative again IF he becomes a martyr.  I do not view Bin Laden as a super hero or invincible.  He may very well be in Pakistan.....look at how many higher ups we have caught there.

AL Queda caught in Pakistan

KSM Caught in Paksitan

Read the article about how KSM was caught.  KSM was originally almost caught in Quetta, and was finally caught in a house south of Islamabad.  "Mohammed was almost picked up last week in Quetta, Pakistan, 400 miles away from the Islamabad suburb where he was captured. Officials in Quetta picked up one suspected al Qaeda operative, but Mohammed escaped, according to highly placed Pakistan officials. Using the captured suspect, officials tracked Mohammed to the house in the middle class suburb of Rawalpindi, nine miles southeast of Islamabad.

"A leader of Pakistan's largest religious political party, Jamaat Islami, lives in the house where Mohammed was captured. The group has not taken a formal stance on al Qaeda, but it has condemned the U.S. presence in Pakistan."

Quite a few AQ operatives have been caught in Karachi & Islamabad as well....not just the tribal lands bordering Afghanistan.  

Bin Laden is alive.   Al Zawahiri would use his death to gain power if Bin Laden was dead.

I understand your point, but I'm just not convinced the Iranians and bin Laden can bridge their religious differences - that's a huge gulf for them to cross.

This all raises great questions.  Could the Iranians hold their noses?  Is Iran really a better place for him to hide?  It seems that way from my perspective, but rural Pakistan might be just as secure where wide swaths of the local population help keep him hidden.

iran is rife with israeli agents. if he's there they know and we know..

more info..
Osama bin Laden's family 'stranded' in Iran, son says
Osama bin Laden's son has called on Tehran to release his family members who have been "stranded" in Iran under house arrest since 2001.

more..
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 7:59:33 AM EDT
[#30]

iran is rife with israeli agents. if he's there they know and we know..

Too bad the Israelis do not want him dead, or the headrest in his car would have blown his brains all over the windshield by now (that got my vote for most innovative target killing).  It is probably best for them if he stays alive, as it keeps the US agitated with the enemies of Israel.  I am NOT suggesting they support him, just that they aren't likely to go out of their way to take him out.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 8:00:27 AM EDT
[#31]
very much alive
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 8:05:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Alive.  Probably living in luxury somewhere like Saudi Arabia.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 8:47:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Inside out from thermobarics and buried under 400 tons of rock in Tora Bora.

ETA: Okay, I'm prepared to admit there's a possibility I was wrong about this...

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#34]
I'll
Quoted:
Inside out from thermobarics and buried under 400 tons of rock in Tora Bora.

I'll be in my bunk.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This!! +1
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Alive and laughing at how easily the emotions of Americans are played.

He lured GWB and the neocons into two unwinnable wars that have bankrupted the US and killed and maimed so many and cost us so much in other ways. He played us, like he played the Russians.

I have a burning hate for Osama and would gladly strangle him with my own hands, but truthfulness requires that I recognize him is an evil genius that has made a monkey of the US. We volunteered for monkey-dom, unfortunately. Someday, even the LCD crowd at ARFCOM will see the truth of this. It's long past time to GTFO Iraq and AFG.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:31:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Saw him in a cab....

no you didn't!
He's teaching at the university.....you seen his 1/2 brother
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Room temp in a cave.....

This.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:42:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Tim is dead and has been for nearly a decade. His successors are on the ground in Libya, working for the same banking cartel  who gave us 9/11 and our current economic problems...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:43:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Two of Bin Laden's sons live in Iran, and were there even before 9/11.  

You are aware that "AQ in Iraq" was armed and trained in Iran, right?  That Iran was manufacturing special IEDs for Sunni Arab insurgents in Iraq?

You are also aware that the Sunni Muslim Brotherhood's best ally is Iran?  And Sunni Syria's best ally is Iran?  And that Iran was arming Sunni Hamas?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:00:56 AM EDT
[#41]
I just don't know, and wish I did.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:22:34 AM EDT
[#42]
The CIA disbanded their own OBL tracking office back in 2005.  I'm inclined to believe that you don't shut down an intelligence office dedicated to the number one most-wanted man in the world unless there's a really good reason to believe that he's no longer an issue.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 6:40:21 PM EDT
[#43]
DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 6:44:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Yup.  All over the news.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 6:46:48 PM EDT
[#45]
At roughly 9:30 p.m. the White House released word that President Obama
would make a statement to the nation via live broadcast regarding
national security. CBS News has reported that the House Intelligence
committee aide has confirmed that
Osama Bin Laden is dead. U.S. has the body.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 6:48:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Absolutely love it!

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Rot in hell you sorry mother fucker.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#47]
dupe
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top