Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just how many transsexuals are looking to get into the military anyway? Enough to make this an issue?

The big picture is to destroy the military.  It's just a backdoor way to go about it.

"backdoor" in a tranny thread...really?

They are not able to reach around existing laws.

hey, you cant blame them, they are just trying to get a head ,in the world.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:19:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The Federal govt really had no fucking business opening this can of worms to begin with. What did they expect?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just how many transsexuals are looking to get into the military anyway? Enough to make this an issue?

The big picture is to destroy the military. It's just a backdoor way to go about it.

They're infiltrating from the top and bottom.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The big picture is to destroy the military. It's just a backdoor way to go about it.

They are pushing pretty hard.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The situation's elbow deep in shit.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, but some are pushing harder than others, could get messy in the long run.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:34:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The Federal govt really had no fucking business opening this can of worms to begin with. What did they expect?

The federal govt never opened this can of worms.  LGBT activists did.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:36:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope it doesn't explode in their faces

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Next they will want the military to pay for sex change operations.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:41:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're just trying to stay on top "the man" by jerking him around.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:12:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Next they will want the military to pay for sex change operations.

Devils Advocate: Well the military already let's it's plastic surgeons perform a limited number of boob jobs a year to keep up their certifications.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I predict that necrophiliacs will be next.  What an opportunity to meet fresh partners!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Dykes on bikes, now chicks with dicks?  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:20:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The big picture is to destroy the military.  

this

backdoor comment removed

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Page 2...   Where are all those naive  (leave those people alone) fools now?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:27:08 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I guess they don't care as much about trannies as fags.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The federal govt never opened this can of worms.  LGBT activists did.

I think she means by banning open gay service to begin with.

Open gay service...now that sounds fucking gay!

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:15:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

What do you mean?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

this

backdoor comment removed

Yes, you certainly did remove that backdoor comment.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
What do you mean?

The people who said that it was wrong to oppress the homosexuals and oppossed DADT, and who scoffed when people said that if the DADT it would be just the beginning. The people who ignored the warning that the repeal of the DADT was a slippery slope that would lead to more wacky shit. Basically the same group who claim that adopting gay marriage will not lead to more disturbing shit, like 3 people (or more) wanting to get married all to each other, or legalization of polygamy, or other even more disturbing shit.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:36:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Exactly what theyre getting.

Hussein KNEW what was coming next.

This is a long and protracted war that the communists are waging on us. This is simply the opening salvo in the next phase of the war.

I dont know when the fight for gays in the military started but , they won after a long battle.

Now the next phase has begun." Transgendered arent mentally ill, they were born that way" will be said at least 20 billion times.

Children will be warned about making fun of the trannies, After school specials will be made about the heroic efforts of trannies, and some 10 years from now we will  have trannies.

Then the pedos will get their turn.

Interestingly enough the communists dont like the bigamists cause theyre too religious , so they will still be discriminated against
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you mean?

The people who said that it was wrong to oppress the homosexuals and oppossed DADT, and who scoffed when people said that if the DADT it would be just the beginning. The people who ignored the warning that the repeal of the DADT was a slippery slope that would lead to more wacky shit. Basically the same group who claim that adopting gay marriage will not lead to more disturbing shit, like 3 people (or more) wanting to get married all to each other, or legalization of polygamy, or other even more disturbing shit.
I must have missed it, has that wacky stuff occurred?  I must have missed it, let me check foxnews.  Nope, no mention of that happening.  Could you show me where the Army now allows transgender people?  I've seen a small group calling for it, but there's always small groups of people calling for wacky shit.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Hmmm... I imagine it would be rather difficult to cross-dress in military uniform.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly what theyre getting.

Hussein KNEW what was coming next.

This is a long and protracted war that the communists are waging on us. This is simply the opening salvo in the next phase of the war.

I dont know when the fight for gays in the military started but , they won after a long battle.

Now the next phase has begun." Transgendered arent mentally ill, they were born that way" will be said at least 20 billion times.

Children will be warned about making fun of the trannies, After school specials will be made about the heroic efforts of trannies, and some 10 years from now we will  have trannies.

Then the pedos will get their turn.

Interestingly enough the communists dont like the bigamists cause theyre too religious , so they will still be discriminated against
I must have missed the "allow gays to join the military" in Karl Marx's works.....

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:45:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
What do you mean?

I must have missed it, has that wacky stuff occurred?  I must have missed it, let me check foxnews.  Nope, no mention of that happening.  Could you show me where the Army now allows transgender people?  I've seen a small group calling for it, but there's always small groups of people calling for wacky shit.

Fifteen years ago people said the same things about the homosexuals serving in the military.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:55:10 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:13:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah, sure. They're gonna bring down the United States Military by making everybody a little bit uncomfortable.

It never ceases to amaze me that people can praise our military personnel to high heaven out one side of their mouth, and insinuate that they're all a bunch of weak-kneed, quailing pussies out the other.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:30:54 AM EDT
[#28]
The question that comes to my mind is why are they so much more successful at pushing their agenda than gun-rights folks are at pushing theirs?  The repeal of DADT is a "game changing" victory for them.  When do we get our "game changer"?  What will it be?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:38:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The question that comes to my mind is why are they so much more successful at pushing their agenda than gun-rights folks are at pushing theirs?  The repeal of DADT is a "game changing" victory for them.  When do we get our "game changer"?  What will it be?

Because the left owns the news, entertainment and academia.  The three of biggest things that influence and shape peoples belief
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:46:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:58:52 AM EDT
[#31]

Welcome to Amerika! Everybody plays. Everybody gets a trophy.... er, medal.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 3:05:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because the left owns the news, entertainment and academia.  The three of biggest things that influence and shape peoples belief

How many letters have you (not RON specifically, but us) written to Washington about repealing the full-auto ban or passing national CCW reciprocity?  I think we're not making as much progress because we don't complain enough, or as much as they do.  I participated a lot in getting CCW for Ohio.  I'm going to write some letters tonight.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:10:18 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you mean?

Fifteen years ago people said the same things about the homosexuals serving in the military.

Oh, so then that must mean every wacky thing that small groups want comes to pass, right? I've seen organizations that want the military to get rid of and decommission every nuclear weapon in our arsenal, so that must mean it's going to happen......

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:07:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
What's wrong with you weirdos? I remember reading on this very site that most of ARFCOM was inboard with getting rid of DADT. I say let all the filthy sexual deviants in there,Beastiality, and transgenders should not be discriminated against. If were going to tear down our military, lets get to it, mix it up a bit.

+1....

way to make a mockery of our Armed Forces with their bullshit agendas.

inb4 XCRMonger and that bunch of homo-apologists bash your heads in  

we gotta LOOOOVE the gays, it's so fun and kewl and awesum that they pack each others shit elbow deep

We have to draw the line at transgenders, though. because there is suuuuuuuuuuuuch a big difference.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Those organizations are non-profit groups that employ people and since they make a living as community organizers they're going to look for something new to do now that they've won their fight to keep their jobs and salaries.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:18:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Because Obama is Gay, has the AIDS and is trying to spread it around.

Impeach Obama for the Good of the Poor.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:44:37 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because Obama is Gay, has the AIDS and is trying to spread it around.
Impeach Obama for the Good of the Poor.

I love your posts.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:55:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know whether to be in or out on this issue.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:06:46 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know whether to be in or out on this issue.

You better get on top of it, rather than being in the bottom

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#40]
pretty soon there will be a policy that allows people to openly serve if they are muslim jihadists. After all, we would not want them to feel bad about having to lie and sneak around before they blow themselves up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:13:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Hmmm... I imagine it would be rather difficult to cross-dress in military uniform.

Ummm.... yeah, you'd have to wear the women's uniform.  That's an impossible conundrum.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:38:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuck it; why have any rules at all?

This.

Transgenderism is a mental illness, I think it is called gender displasion/displacia or something like that.  You can't have someone that is mentally ill in the service.

I don't mind gays being in so long as they're good troops.  Trannies, etc, are right out.

Used to be that homosexuality was a mental illness, gays rioting fixed that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top