Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 557
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Came back to a TS love/hate circle jerk????

Has anyone discussed the fact that the Packer's pulled a win from so far out of their ass its almost incomprehensible!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Came back to a TS love/hate circle jerk????

Has anyone discussed the fact that the Packer's pulled a win from so far out of their ass its almost incomprehensible!

I was probably happier about the outcome of the Saints/Packers game than most Packers fans.

Quoted:
I already have the Saints +3 and I just took the Packers ML +1100.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:36:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm not kidding when I say I am beginning to feel sorry for the Jets and their fans. I pity them.
View Quote
I feel bad for the fans (at least most of them).
I feel bad for Rodgers, especially if he never plays again.
I feel bad for the other players on the team.
I even feel bad for the coaches.

But I don't feel bad for the "Jets".

I thoroughly enjoy the Jets being what they are and everything that happens to "them".
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Kind of put him in place for calling last years team the worst coaching he's ever seen. Karma is a bitch.
View Quote
2022 Broncos after 3 games:
  • 2-1 with a 1 point loss on the road in Seattle week 1
  • +7 PD, top 3 defense, tied for 1st in the division
2023 Broncos after 3 games:
  • 0-3 with a 1 point loss at home to the Raiders in week 1
  • -53 PD, dead last defense, dead last in the division
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#5]

lol

What an a-hole.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Targeted 8 times, has surrendered 7 receptions for 165 yards (23.6 YPA) and 1 TD. 0 INTs and 0 Passes Defended.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:01:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:34:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

lol

What an a-hole.
View Quote

I think Mac Jones is a dirty player (especially for a QB), but I'm not seeing anything from that gif that shows him hitting Gardner in the "private parts."
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Trade him to who? For what? He isn't even worth a bag of Doritos. No one is going to gamble on his 5th year option. The only option is to literally walk away from him, straight release. But then who are the Jets putting in? You think they're better off with Tim Boyle? The guy has 100 attempts in the last 5 years combined. Even Matt Ryan said he wouldn't come back to play if it was for the Jets. No one wants to touch that hot garbage right now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)
View Quote

Makes $17M per year. Wwwwhhhaaaaaa!
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Trade him to who? For what? He isn't even worth a bag of Doritos. No one is going to gamble on his 5th year option. The only option is to literally walk away from him, straight release. But then who are the Jets putting in? You think they're better off with Tim Boyle? The guy has 100 attempts in the last 5 years combined. Even Matt Ryan said he wouldn't come back to play if it was for the Jets. No one wants to touch that hot garbage right now.
View Quote

This is what happens when you put all your Apples into one barrel with a 40 year old QB not named Tom Brady.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I think Mac Jones is a dirty player (especially for a QB), but I'm not seeing anything from that gif that shows him hitting Gardner in the "private parts."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

What an a-hole.

Yeah, I watched that clip a few times and it didn't look to me like he either "hit" him or "made contact with 'private parts.'"

Sounds like Sauce just wanted some media time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah, I watched that clip a few times and it didn't look to me like he either "hit" him or "made contact with 'private parts.'"
View Quote
I also hate when people mess with a video to the point of making it worthless and then try to use it to "show" something.
  • Zoomed in and cropped more than necessary
  • Replay controls messed with (slow mo forward, then rewinds before the event is over, pauses at an odd time)
  • Filmed the video off a monitor with their cell phone instead of using the original actual video file
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Justin Fields after the Chiefs game: "I'm looking at it like the big picture, life in general to be honest with you. I think this past week has had me kind of look at it like: What are the important things in life?"

Jesus Christ, are we back to insinuating things about what Williams may have done? Or is this his version of "seeing ghosts"? Having an existential crisis from how shit they have been.

It's almost what you would expect to hear from Rodgers at the end of a season. Questioning life and what's important after another season of not winning and getting fucking old.

Edit: Comments on Reddit:
"He about to Andrew Luck this shit."
"We've crushed the kid's soul."
"Me after watching a jets game every week."
"Bro get him out of there this is just sad now."
"Justin knows Caleb is gonna end up replacing him next year."
"What being a Chicago Bear does to a QB. A tale as old as time."
"Caleb is about to be a sixth year senior waiting for Chicago to stop tanking."
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:15:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Justin Fields after the Chiefs game: "I'm looking at it like the big picture, life in general to be honest with you. I think this past week has had me kind of look at it like: What are the important things in life?"

Jesus Christ, are we back to insinuating things about what Williams may have done? Or is this his version of "seeing ghosts"? Having an existential crisis from how shit they have been.
View Quote

"Man I suck. Football really isn't all that important."
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:45:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice airbrushed/photoshopped pic, but I have no idea how you saw "gawky baby giraffe" and got "she looks just like Rosie 'where's my fucking food' O'Donnell" from it.

I didn't see anyone in this thread call her fat because she's not fat.

At least not anymore.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/86BAA64C-598A-4F7C-A930-66ECEEC22651_jpe-2965573.JPG
No one looks good in the dump-squat position.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/F4D6CB5D-08A6-4357-A53D-BA884E15C59C_jpe-2966127.JPG

Excuse me miss, I'm gonna go grab my creeper out of the garage & be right back...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:51:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I thought it was just accepted by everyone that Drew Brees carried the Saints on his back for his entire career?

Average ranking of the Saints defense (by points) during Brees career: 18th
Average Defensive SRS (defense compared to 0.0 avg) during his career: -0.9

For comparison, Brady's Defensive SRS average with the Pats: 3.1
Rodgers average with the Packers: 0.7
Manning career (Colts + Broncos): 0.3

Brees is the only one of the 4 big same generation HOFers who had a negative average for his defenses.

Meanwhile Brees averaged 37 attempts per game over his career.
Manning 36, Brady 35, Rodgers 33.

Brees was asked to do more, and was given less help on the other side. That has to be placed on the coach/GM.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know we do the Brady vs Belichick thing, but Brees vs Payton seems to be a conversation that should be playing out...
I thought it was just accepted by everyone that Drew Brees carried the Saints on his back for his entire career?

Average ranking of the Saints defense (by points) during Brees career: 18th
Average Defensive SRS (defense compared to 0.0 avg) during his career: -0.9

For comparison, Brady's Defensive SRS average with the Pats: 3.1
Rodgers average with the Packers: 0.7
Manning career (Colts + Broncos): 0.3

Brees is the only one of the 4 big same generation HOFers who had a negative average for his defenses.

Meanwhile Brees averaged 37 attempts per game over his career.
Manning 36, Brady 35, Rodgers 33.

Brees was asked to do more, and was given less help on the other side. That has to be placed on the coach/GM.

I think most fans know Brees carried the team on the field, but Payton got a lot of credit in the media for being an "offensive guru" and was often considered one of the top coaches. Just look at the fact the Broncos traded for him & how everyone in the media thought their woes were over...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've never had much faith in Payton.

I know we do the Brady vs Belichick thing, but Brees vs Payton seems to be a conversation that should be playing out...
View Quote

I posted a graphic last year, but Payton and McCarthy (stat wise) are identical coaches.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:05:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I posted a graphic last year, but Payton and McCarthy (stat wise) are identical coaches.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A very good example of how the media loves certain QBs and coaches regardless of facts and how the media hates (or "loves to rip on") certain QBs and coaches regardless of facts.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:06:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

A very good example of how the media loves certain QBs and coaches regardless of facts and how the media hates (or "loves to rip on") certain QBs and coaches regardless of facts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#23]
If Football Coaches Were Honest...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Makes $17M per year. Wwwwhhhaaaaaa!
View Quote

Lol. No kidding.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw in a game last year, where after making a bad play, he came over to bench, closed his eyes, and started meditating
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Will determine if the game is watchable or unwatchable. The Bengals' backup QB makes Zach Wilson look like Tua.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Will determine if the game is watchable or unwatchable. The Bengals' backup QB makes Zach Wilson look like Tua.
View Quote

Albino?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#29]
The Cleveland Browns have allowed -36 rushing yards before contact this season The league average is +94.22.
Browns are +41 in point differential through three games. Only the 1989 Browns (+58) had a better start in the Super Bowl era.
The Browns defense has only allowed opposing offenses to reach the redzone once through three games so far.
The Browns defense has allowed an NFL low 3.2 yards per play this season. The best by any defense this century.
View Quote

Their defense is fun to watch. If Watson continues to make strides and Hunt and Ford play like men possessed, they are legit.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Albino?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:25:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Here's a better view of Taylor:

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fedb2bdfb-1bb4-4927-9d3e-6b51c950abf5_864x456.png

And here are a bunch of other guys:

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F643e0c95-d632-43fb-b038-024321e31ddb_594x361.png

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F91482c8d-5af1-4ac0-8fcc-f5b8617bf969_696x379.png

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3aaf6892-86f4-4afb-9515-d18e7786ea6b_825x447.png

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff27c9cef-9ecf-4cf2-b0b9-b41f1df0efed_768x412.png

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff75b4f81-0dac-41b9-a725-e338677865f6_809x476.png

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3031364a-56b4-4240-9f89-7a17b55a6d6b_741x815.png

There are two big issues here.

The first is that this isn't really a rule that impact the competitive balance of the game. If an OT is 6" further back from where he should be, that doesn't change much... until the flags fly.

The second is, this is a rule that has gone and continues to go completely unenforced for every other OT in the league. The refs are blatantly targeting one player, and it's probably just because Collinsworth ran his mouth about it in the opener.
View Quote

Well it is a rule. Just because he refuses to follow it doesn’t change the fact it’s a rule.

He was called out for it and they made it a point to enforce it (at least of him). If he doesn’t wasn’t want to get flagged for it then all he has to do is stop doing it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:30:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Bucs going to lose this one. They are just outclassed.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, it's a shame.  I was rooting for Baker.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:33:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yeah, it's a shame.  I was rooting for Baker.
View Quote

No worries, I may eat my words on that interception.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Somebody put butter on the ball in Tampa ?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:39:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Somebody put butter on the ball in Tampa ?
View Quote

Rain generally has that effect.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Definitely. Eagles again aren't even playing THAT great but it's obvious.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's almost what you would expect to hear from Rodgers at the end of a season. Questioning life and what's important after another season of not winning and getting fucking old.

View Quote

Zach Wilson was crucified for it. I doubt Fields will though because of reasons.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:44:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Zach Wilson was crucified for it. I doubt Fields will though because of reasons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Listening to sports radio shows, it's pretty much universal that people are calling for him to be replaced.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#41]
just curious since I saw a tweet about hurts being sick before the game. when's the last time covid really effected a game? I'm old enough to remember when the broncos couldn't have an extra day or two to have a real QB, and you don't hear shit about covid at all in terms of anything with players and games...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:51:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Bengals should have just started Browning instead of a half-assed Burrow.
View Quote

Two years in a row something has screwed up his pre season. Not playing starters at all in the pre season doesn't seem like such a good idea.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Two years in a row something has screwed up his pre season. Not playing starters at all in the pre season doesn't seem like such a good idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bengals should have just started Browning instead of a half-assed Burrow.

They should play some IMO but there is a risk. Jordy Nelson missed an entire year because of a pre-season game injury.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:05:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Bengals Rams a FG fest
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:11:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#47]
‘Fitting Name for Oppressors’: Washington Commanders Accused of Defamation by Native American Group in Federal Lawsuit

A Native American group is filing suit against the Washington Commanders, accusing the NFL franchise of defamation and suppressing Native American history.

The suit, filed in the United States District Court of North Dakota on behalf of the Native American Guardian’s Association (NAGA), charges the Commanders and their Owner, Josh Harris with civil rights violations, civil conspiracy, and defamation in an alleged bid to smother Native American history.

NAGA garnered national headlines this year by running an extremely successful online petition that earned over 150,000 signatures.

Now, the Native American group is taking aim at the team that claimed to want to change its name to avoid offending Native Americans and letting them know that they’re offended: Not by the name Redskins, but by changing the name to Commanders.

And now they want to make the team pay for it.

NAGA is seeking $1.6 million in damages from the Commanders. In addition, the suit focuses on the powerful, Soros-backed National Congress of American Indians (NCAI) for aiding in the suppression of Native American history and the use of imagery that depicts Native Americans.

The suit highlights how the Washington Redskins were the only NFL team to honor “an actual Native American.”

“The name ‘Redskins’ carries deep cultural, historical, and emotional significance, honoring the bravery, resilience, and warrior spirit associated with Native American culture,” the suit states.

For their part, the Commanders believe NAGA’s claims are baseless.

“We believe the complaint is without merit, and we will address the matter in court,” a Commanders spokesperson told Fox News.

The claim that the Redskins and specifically their logo honor “an actual Native American” is not of passing significance. NAGA hopes to prove in court that the team’s positive portrayal of a historically significant Native American chief shows that the team was promoting Native American history and not engaging in anything hateful or demeaning.

As Fox News reports, “The franchise adopted the name Redskins in 1933 and, since 1972, the team logo was a portrait of celebrated late Blackfoot Chief John Two Guns White Calf.

“Among other contributions to Native American history, White Calf forced the federal government to recognize and honor Blackfoot tribal claims.

“The team’s original name and logo were inspired by 17th-century Lenni Lenape Chief Tammany, celebrated by colonial troops who fought the American Revolution as ‘the Patron Saint of America.'”

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:19:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm winning my fantasy by 4 points, and the other person has K. Williams on the Rams, so he's bound to run for a touchdown before long
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bengals Rams a FG fest

I'm winning my fantasy by 4 points, and the other person has K. Williams on the Rams, so he's bound to run for a touchdown before long
Finally a TD from Mixon
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:23:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Carter and Cox gonna have a field day next week...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He's been sacked once in three games.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don’t bet much. But I went ahead and did it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42361/IMG_9821-2965438.png

One bump on Tua’s head and Miami’s trajectory changes. Looked invincible today though.

He's been sacked once in three games.

Matt Milano "soon"
Page / 557
Top Top