Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You don't have to be a religious zealot to believe murdering unborn children and then using them for medical tests is morally wrong.
You don't have to answer the phone "Praise Jesus" or spend your extra money buying Joel Osteen a new jet. You don't have to have a plastic Jesus on your dashboard.
You can be a normal everyday guy who knows it's evil.

Or you can be a smug asshole who uses the internet to prop up his overinflated ego.
View Quote

I am really starting to love this guy! It's not just me, right?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Exactly correct.

The problem is that their little "gotcha" tactic is bullshit because it is a false equivalency.  Acetaminophen predates the stem cells by decades and was not developed or isolated using them, unlike the vaccine development which used them for testing (or in the case of J&J, production) all along.

By their "logic", any drug developed since the beginning of time can be tainted simply by testing it on stem cells at some point.

It's amazing that we live in a world where companies are allowed to interrogate and threaten people based on their religious (or other) beliefs, while accommodating pretty much any other belief that happens to be en vogue

View Quote

You say you're a woman Dan?

Well ok then , it is science after all

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Wrong. Flat out wrong.

https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20201221_nota-vaccini-anticovid_en.html

The Pope stated it is morally permissible:

Note, he said it is "morally acceptable", not that they are encouraged. There is a massive difference. As a matter of fact, no where in the entire statement from the head of the Roman Catholic church did he state it was encouraged. Instead he gave guidance on why it was considered acceptable (permissible) for a Catholic to receive the vaccine.

Now what he did say with the words "encourage" is:

Funny note on that "conscience" part... The catholic church takes the position that one's conscience cannot be violated, and one must not be coerced into violating said conscience:

https://files.milarch.org/archbishop/abp-statement-on-covid19-vaccines-and-conscience-12oct2021.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1EfGFIe-ZsPlRQfjiOX8t7ms6q7ZnLHVknr6q2ByjIP2DYEMTCz0ZAIno

Furthermore:

I'd suggest the next time you try speaking on behalf of the Catholic church, you do a little research first. The way you've posted here and in other threads shows you're not a Catholic either, so why bother trying to speak for them?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ridiculous thing is that aborted cells were not used in making acetaminophen nor is it required to.

Are tests done with acetaminophen on aborted cells? Yes. So is water I'm sure.

If anyone asks you that question they're a dumbass.

Than you don't have a problem with the mRNA vaccines since they do not use fetal cell lines in their production? They were used in testing, nothing else. The J&J vaccine did make use of the fetal cell lines but [color=#ff0000][Catholics are allowed to use it because the connection is so remote. [/color]Catholics are encouraged to use the mRNA vaccines if they are both readily available to them.

Wrong. Flat out wrong.

https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20201221_nota-vaccini-anticovid_en.html

"it is morally acceptable to receive Covid-19 vaccines that have used cell lines from aborted fetuses in their research and production process."

Note, he said it is "morally acceptable", not that they are encouraged. There is a massive difference. As a matter of fact, no where in the entire statement from the head of the Roman Catholic church did he state it was encouraged. Instead he gave guidance on why it was considered acceptable (permissible) for a Catholic to receive the vaccine.

"Both pharmaceutical companies and governmental health agencies are therefore encouraged to produce, approve, distribute and offer ethically acceptable vaccines that do not create problems of conscience for either health care providers or the people to be vaccinated."

Funny note on that "conscience" part... The catholic church takes the position that one's conscience cannot be violated, and one must not be coerced into violating said conscience:

https://files.milarch.org/archbishop/abp-statement-on-covid19-vaccines-and-conscience-12oct2021.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1EfGFIe-ZsPlRQfjiOX8t7ms6q7ZnLHVknr6q2ByjIP2DYEMTCz0ZAIno

Notwithstanding the moral permissibility of these vaccines, the Church treasures
her teaching on the sanctity of conscience. "Conscience is the most secret core and
sanctuary of a man. There he is alone with God, Whose voice echoes in his depths."

St. Paul VI wrote:
In all his activity a man is bound to follow his conscience in
order that he may come to God, the end and purpose of life.
It follows that he is not to be forced to act in a manner contrary
to his conscience. Nor, on the other hand, is he to be
restrained from acting in accordance with his conscience,
especially in matters religious.5
Accordingly, no one should be forced to receive a COVID-19 vaccine if it would
violate the sanctity of his or her conscience.

Furthermore:
The denial of religious accommodations, or punitive or adverse personnel actions
taken against those who raise earnest, conscience-based objections, would be contrary
to federal law and morally reprehensible.

I'd suggest the next time you try speaking on behalf of the Catholic church, you do a little research first. The way you've posted here and in other threads shows you're not a Catholic either, so why bother trying to speak for them?

Calm down.

Maybe you should read everything I said. Notice the part in red. Catholics are “allowed” to use it [vaccines]. What is the difference between allowed and permitted? Maybe I could have been clearer that they are encouraged to use the mRNA vaccines over the J&J because the connection is more remote.

Are you aware that the Vatican health service is vaccinating people?

Maybe you should get off of your high horse and realize that you are not the only one who can read.  

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:16:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Calm down.

Maybe you should read everything I said. Notice the part in red. Catholics are “allowed” to use it [vaccines]. What is the difference between allowed and permitted? Maybe I could have been clearer that they are encouraged to use the mRNA vaccines over the J&J because the connection is more remote.

Maybe you should get off of your high horse and realize that you are not the only one who can read.  

View Quote

Maybe you should stop shilling for the death jab.  For some its one step above the good old Nazi phenol shot right into the heart

How much does Pfizer pay you to shill their poison?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:25:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Stupid Human Tricks is the perfect phrase to describe what is going on and on so many levels.

The people asking for religious exemptions are primarily people who have never raised it in the past.  

Stupid Human Trick #1 - Obviously and openly pretend to have an actual religious exemption.  Hmmm....

Stupid Human Trick #2 - Employers now need to go through the formality of "investigating" these exemptions.

Stupid Human Trick #3 - Employers also decide to ask questions just to point out to you that they know this is bullshit.  Maybe scare a few into quitting or getting vaxxed.

Stupid Human Trick #4 - Think there is a civil right claim for getting fired for not getting vaxxed.  Private employers do not need to respect employees' civil rights except as required by law (like race or sex discrimination).  

Stupid Human Trick #5 - Think they are actually going to fire you for claiming a religious exemption.  Unless there is an embarrassing number of the newly religious, the company will probably keep most of the new faithful.  Of course, anyone who failed to cooperate with the "investigation" is a good candidate to get rid of. "Failed to provide required information to evaluate the claim." None of this applies to people in healthcare.

Stupid Human Trick #6 - Turn a health care decision into a political statement. That applies to everyone from government, business, and individuals.  

The real question is why are those who refuse to bend a knee have a newfound religious zeal.

View Quote

They are playing the game that has been set for them.  OR, they have an a sincere religious based objection to having a foreign substance injected in to their bodies against their will.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They gave my wife that option of weekly testing.....BUT also has to wear an N95 mask.  That makes it impossible to talk on the phone which is 85% of her job.  She expects to get fired next week when management gets back in.  But then again, she expected to be fired last Friday too.
View Quote

What about Abbot's new EO?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:29:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Perhaps people always had such convictions but never needed to bring them up because they weren't being forced to undergo these medical procedures until now?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They are playing the game that has been set for them.  OR, they have an a sincere religious based objection to having a foreign substance injected in to their bodies against their will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stupid Human Tricks is the perfect phrase to describe what is going on and on so many levels.

The people asking for religious exemptions are primarily people who have never raised it in the past.  

Stupid Human Trick #1 - Obviously and openly pretend to have an actual religious exemption.  Hmmm....

Stupid Human Trick #2 - Employers now need to go through the formality of "investigating" these exemptions.

Stupid Human Trick #3 - Employers also decide to ask questions just to point out to you that they know this is bullshit.  Maybe scare a few into quitting or getting vaxxed.

Stupid Human Trick #4 - Think there is a civil right claim for getting fired for not getting vaxxed.  Private employers do not need to respect employees' civil rights except as required by law (like race or sex discrimination).  

Stupid Human Trick #5 - Think they are actually going to fire you for claiming a religious exemption.  Unless there is an embarrassing number of the newly religious, the company will probably keep most of the new faithful.  Of course, anyone who failed to cooperate with the "investigation" is a good candidate to get rid of. "Failed to provide required information to evaluate the claim." None of this applies to people in healthcare.

Stupid Human Trick #6 - Turn a health care decision into a political statement. That applies to everyone from government, business, and individuals.  

The real question is why are those who refuse to bend a knee have a newfound religious zeal.

Its most definitely a game, lol... A high speed game of chicken with the government and employers with our careers and livelihoods to see who blinks first. It doesn't matter at this point though, they already violated our rights so I'm just along for the ride documenting and building my case because they have no out at this point.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:31:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My point isnits a week argument and thus the OP wouldn't answer the question on taking aspirin.  Most OTCs are tested against fetal cell lines.  It's not the same as using aborted fetal tissue and thus has been approved by many Christian leaders including the Pope.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Testing isn't part of development?

Interesting.

My point isnits a week argument and thus the OP wouldn't answer the question on taking aspirin.  Most OTCs are tested against fetal cell lines.  It's not the same as using aborted fetal tissue and thus has been approved by many Christian leaders including the Pope.

No, they are not. Not in their development (including testing) or production. If there were any tests against fetal cell lines, it was done by independent researchers not affiliated with the producers. Some of these OTC drugs can be made with a kid's chemistry set. I made aspirin myself in high school chem class. No fetal cells required.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Maybe you should stop shilling for the death jab.  For some its one step above the good old Nazi phenol shot right into the heart

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calm down.

Maybe you should realize that people can have a difference of opinion about vaccinations.  

How much does the DNC (or is it China, Russia, N. Korea) pay you to discourage people from thinking for themselves?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:34:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If someone objects to the vaccines because of the fetal cell line use, they should also refuse to take any OTC or prescription drugs once they learn of the same connection. Doing anything else would be showing that you do not have a sincere religious belief about the vaccine.
View Quote

It’s amazing how you think you can tell free men what to do.  It’s amazing that you think people give a shit what you tell them to do.  

How did you reach that mindset in the first place?  Have you considered that this is very possibly symptoms of severe mental illness (delusions of grandeur) and that you might want to seek help from a professional?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:38:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Than you don’t have a problem with the mRNA vaccines since they do not use fetal cell lines in their production? They were used in testing, nothing else. The J&J vaccine did make use of the fetal cell lines but Catholics are allowed to use it because the connection is so remote. Catholics are encouraged to use the mRNA vaccines if they are both readily available to them.
View Quote

Shit, you are doing it AGAIN!  You are asserting that YOUR religion is the one true religion and everyone else’s is invalid if they don’t listen to a KiddieFondler.  Be it a Pope or a POTATUS.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Maybe you should realize that people can have a difference of opinion about vaccinations.  

How much does the DNC (or is it China, Russia, N. Korea) pay you to discourage people from thinking for themselves?
View Quote

I'm gonna wager that the people that are working hard to be able to MAKE THEIR OWN DECISION rather than be forced by a government mandated economic gun placed to their head.....are the ones THINKING FOR THEMSELVES
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:42:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Shit, you are doing it AGAIN!  You are asserting that YOUR religion is the one true religion and everyone else’s is invalid if they don’t listen to a KiddieFondler.  Be is a Pope or a POTATUS.
View Quote

Its a troll account of the worst kind. The mods won't lock it, so our best option is just to put it on ignore. If you notice the second it jumps into these threads they are derailed. OP has great points for anyone while dealing with questions from an employer and instead this account has derailed things and we have near insults so they can try and get this locked. Just report and put them on ignore. We are at an unfortunate place where we need to stop giving these accounts a platform to spew propoganda and take away from meaningful conversations.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:42:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They gave my wife that option of weekly testing.....BUT also has to wear an N95 mask.  That makes it impossible to talk on the phone which is 85% of her job.  She expects to get fired next week when management gets back in.  But then again, she expected to be fired last Friday too.

Well, it’s all so new we just really don’t know.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:48:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Federal law provides that an employer does not get to define your religion. I wrote this a few days ago, if you're interested:

https://thecivilrightslawyer.com/2021/10/07/employers-do-not-get-to-define-religion-in-exemption-applications/

There's an interesting development in WV. The legislature is in special session considering legislation that requires employers to grant religious exemptions merely upon the submission by the employee of a written certification that is notarized stating they have a sincerely held religious objection to taking the covid vaccine. No discretion in the employer. The hospitals and the chamber of commerce are flipping their shit. I hope it passes.

At this point, I don't GAF whether people want to lie about their religious beliefs, or even create new ones out of thin air. It also has a specific exemption for natural immunity.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:50:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Its a troll account of the worst kind. The mods won't lock it, so our best option is just to put it on ignore. If you notice the second it jumps into these threads they are derailed. OP has great points for anyone while dealing with questions from an employer and instead this account has derailed things and we have near insults so they can try and get this locked. Just report and put them on ignore. We are at an unfortunate place where we need to stop giving these accounts a platform to spew propoganda and take away from meaningful conversations.
View Quote

Thank you for the excellent advice and perspective.  I REALLY appreciate it more than you could know.  I don’t know why he is allowed to troll and get folks blocked/banned with no repercussions for himself, but it do.  

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:50:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

They pay me plenty to discourage listening to statist ramblings and tired inaccurate hyperbole spouted by some to scare them into taking an experimental drug.

Ill call Putin right now and ask for a raise as its clear I'm rattling some of the vax fascists' on this site and think its only fair I get more rubles in exchange for promoting freedom

I think largely what I have read for the jab cultists seems to indicate that first side effect is diminished cognitive function. Its possible the next side effect may be explosive diarrhea like shitting from ones own mouth, as such I recommend you keep your mask on tight comrade to contain that erupting brown volcano your spouting off...

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Calm down.

Maybe you should read everything I said. Notice the part in red. Catholics are "allowed" to use it [vaccines]. What is the difference between allowed and permitted? Maybe I could have been clearer that they are encouraged to use the mRNA vaccines over the J&J because the connection is more remote.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ridiculous thing is that aborted cells were not used in making acetaminophen nor is it required to.

Than you don't have a problem with the mRNA vaccines since they do not use fetal cell lines in their production? They were used in testing, nothing else. The J&J vaccine did make use of the fetal cell lines but [color=#ff0000][Catholics are allowed to use it because the connection is so remote. [/color]Catholics are encouraged to use the mRNA vaccines if they are both readily available to them.

Wrong. Flat out wrong.

"it is morally acceptable to receive Covid-19 vaccines that have used cell lines from aborted fetuses in their research and production process."

"Both pharmaceutical companies and governmental health agencies are therefore encouraged to produce, approve, distribute and offer ethically acceptable vaccines that do not create problems of conscience for either health care providers or the people to be vaccinated."

Notwithstanding the moral permissibility of these vaccines, the Church treasures
her teaching on the sanctity of conscience. "Conscience is the most secret core and
sanctuary of a man. There he is alone with God, Whose voice echoes in his depths."

St. Paul VI wrote:

Furthermore:
The denial of religious accommodations, or punitive or adverse personnel actions
taken against those who raise earnest, conscience-based objections, would be contrary

Calm down.

Maybe you should read everything I said. Notice the part in red. Catholics are "allowed" to use it [vaccines]. What is the difference between allowed and permitted? Maybe I could have been clearer that they are encouraged to use the mRNA vaccines over the J&J because the connection is more remote.

The only one on their high horse is you, paraphrasing and using things to your own attempt to push something on others.

Why, exactly are you here if you know the majority are against it? Why do you continue to troll and stir up these threads?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:53:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit, you are doing it AGAIN!  You are asserting that YOUR religion is the one true religion and everyone else's is invalid if they don't listen to a KiddieFondler.  Be is a Pope or a POTATUS.

Valid point. I've added him to my ignore.

It's an absolute shame mods won't... mod. Worst yet site staff / owners are completely in on this bullshit as well.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:55:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Shit, you are doing it AGAIN!  You are asserting that YOUR religion is the one true religion and everyone else’s is invalid if they don’t listen to a KiddieFondler.  Be it a Pope or a POTATUS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Than you don’t have a problem with the mRNA vaccines since they do not use fetal cell lines in their production? They were used in testing, nothing else. The J&J vaccine did make use of the fetal cell lines but Catholics are allowed to use it because the connection is so remote. Catholics are encouraged to use the mRNA vaccines if they are both readily available to them.

His religion is Covid
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:08:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

His religion is Covid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His religion is Covid

You know, I was looking at some of the indigenous people's day bullshit from Monday on social media. One post had to do with some sacred rock the Cherokee worships or something. And it dawned on me, if a Cherokee can worship a damned rock, I have lots of new lawsuit ideas.....
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:14:24 PM EDT
[#23]
If the government is successful in this tactic, this tactic will be used more and more and more.  By the time it gets to something the Dems don't want to do, it will be too late.  Court cases, court rulings precedent and years of history will be against them -- against all of us.

Honestly, an individual should be able to say "No" and not be persecuted over it.  This is not the Spanish Flu, the Bubonic plague or anything of the like to mostly healthy people.  It's not good, but neither is Flu A/Flu B that has killed millions, and I can opt not to take a "flu shot".

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:18:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The Covid vaccine does not “require” the aborted cells either.  It’s not like they are an active ingredient.

One of the manufacturers could produce the exact same vaccine and just simply not test it on aborted cells.

That would kill this exemption altogether.  But for now, it seems accepted, and that is what is actually important.
View Quote

Like whatever man.  That is your opinion.

A bullshit injection regardless of what it is can still be objected to for religious reasons.

The Pope seems to have driven plenty of people away from being a part of that particular organized religion.

They still have faith but for whatever reason they are disgusted with their leadership.

Can only wonder if the political pandering of the Pope has made people's faith evolve.

That does not suddenly render it invalid.

Having .gov say " why you no take the jab, the Pope says it's got electrolytes.  Your faith is all fucked up and you talk like a fag so your faith cannot be sincere, come on take the .jab"

Yeah piss off.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:18:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No, they are not. Not in their development (including testing) or production. If there were any tests against fetal cell lines, it was done by independent researchers not affiliated with the producers. Some of these OTC drugs can be made with a kid's chemistry set. I made aspirin myself in high school chem class. No fetal cells required.
View Quote

Doesn't that weaken the argument for religious exemption based OPs aborted tissue theory?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Doesn't that weaken the argument for religious exemption based OPs aborted tissue theory?
View Quote
No, because you are responding to the fictitious "Gotcha" list of other medications whereas the "vaccines" for Covid were developed using the fetal cell lines.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:42:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Valid point. I've added him to my ignore.

It's an absolute shame mods won't... mod. Worst yet site staff / owners are completely in on this bullshit as well.
View Quote

Brownell can't be having a website promoting resisting the vax wen they get around to requiring the vax for their employees now can they?

Not that that would happen. Just saying.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Huh, the whole, if you believe it it’s true concept has been rammed down our throats by these very same office of diversity people.

Man believes he is a woman……science you bigot

Man believes believes
He likes man ass moar than pussy……science you bigot. Oh, and you better be sucking dick too or you are a bigot about to be canceled by office of diversity.

Office of diversity believes all white people are racists…..automatically believed and we are all taking training on how racist Whites are

A guy believes his religious beliefs preclude him from being forced to take a questionable medical procedure…….we better investigate that guy so the office of diversity can determine how sincere these beliefs really are.  

I can only assume the next man that thinks he is a woman will have to call me before he takes his pants down to get his dick out in the same room my daughter is in so I can determine how sincere he is in his beliefs.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:55:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I think the OP handled it as well as can be expected - by following his attorney's advice.

As for the using fetal cells in modern formulations of the drug, which is quite wrong, you've offered nothing other than your opinion as evidence. I've called you on it and now you're trying to change the subject. The drugs on that list were not developed, tested, or manufactured using fetal cell tissue. Period, full stop. If you can't understand that, then perhaps you should simply refrain from spouting falsehoods.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think the OP handled it as well as can be expected - by following his attorney's advice.

As for the using fetal cells in modern formulations of the drug, which is quite wrong, you've offered nothing other than your opinion as evidence. I've called you on it and now you're trying to change the subject. The drugs on that list were not developed, tested, or manufactured using fetal cell tissue. Period, full stop. If you can't understand that, then perhaps you should simply refrain from spouting falsehoods.

I thought this was interesting: https://www.crisismagazine.com/2021/stop-pretending-the-covid-jab-is-morally-equivalent-to-other-meds

In one article that pushed this "logic," Fr. Matthew Schneider, LC included a list of medications with a few linked studies next to each, endeavoring to show that the medications' connections with Johanna were equivalent to those of the COVID injections. This doesn't pan out either. I spot-checked three different medications' linked studies, reading the full articles (not just the abstract). None of these studies constituted evidence that the original development or testing of these medications used Johanna's cells.

In each case, the studies were conducted by academic researchers looking for further information on the mechanisms of action or the cellular targets of action for existing drugs, a common research goal that is often part of the development of new drugs or new uses for existing drugs. For instance the 2015 study referenced for Albuterol (which was invented in 1972) sought to determine how the positively charged ions of the medication react with negatively charged transporters in the smooth muscle of the lungs to determine whether the cations assist them in reaching their target receptors.

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 1:24:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I thought this was interesting: https://www.crisismagazine.com/2021/stop-pretending-the-covid-jab-is-morally-equivalent-to-other-meds
View Quote
Legionaries of Christ (LC) should have been disbanded once it was found out their founder was a pervert who is most likely burning in hell.

They're like the Wall Street version of the Jesuits.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 1:32:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That is true. I did not know that so many common OTC drugs were tested using fetal cell lines. I was raised a Catholic and based on what the Pope said, I don’t have a problem using them. I was vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine but didn’t have an objection to any vaccine based on using fetal cell lines for testing. I don’t see a direct connection between abortion and the drugs. It would be different if someone was murdered to produce the vaccines or drugs. I plan on taking aspirin and any other OTC or prescription drugs as required.

If someone objects to the vaccines because of the fetal cell line use, they should also refuse to take any OTC or prescription drugs once they learn of the same connection. Doing anything else would be showing that you do not have a sincere religious belief about the vaccine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone understand what the question about acetaminophen had to do with religious exemption?

Yes, acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft were all developed using the fetal cell lines.

So anyone who takes them but not the Covid vaxx and cites the fetal cell lines is lying.  

It’s kind of a “gotcha”.

Op was smart to answer the way he did.

Not necessarily as they may be unaware.

That is true. I did not know that so many common OTC drugs were tested using fetal cell lines. I was raised a Catholic and based on what the Pope said, I don’t have a problem using them. I was vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine but didn’t have an objection to any vaccine based on using fetal cell lines for testing. I don’t see a direct connection between abortion and the drugs. It would be different if someone was murdered to produce the vaccines or drugs. I plan on taking aspirin and any other OTC or prescription drugs as required.

Someone WAS murdered for those cells. Typical lib idea to not believe that.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Huh, the whole, if you believe it it’s true concept has been rammed down our throats by these very same office of diversity people.

Man believes believes
He likes man ass moar than pussy……science you bigot. Oh, and you better be sucking dick too or you are a bigot about to be canceled by office of diversity.

Office of diversity believes all white people are racists…..automatically believed and we are all taking training on how racist Whites are

A guy believes his religious beliefs preclude him from being forced to take a questionable medical procedure…….we better investigate that guy so the office of diversity can determine how sincere these beliefs really are.  

I can only assume the next man that thinks he is a woman will have to call me before he takes his pants down to get his dick out in the same room my daughter is in so I can determine how sincere he is in his beliefs.
View Quote

I have dated mormon, jewish, sikh, christian.

Am I faith fluid if I accept portions of each faith?

If not then why not.  Why is my diversity not being honored or celebrated.

Had I become an alphabet person and tried to hump anything and everything the cancel culture party would be out in force if my job were threatened.

We are being told/sold that "lady dick" is real and we must accept it.

Ironic the same people selling that pack of crap went from not wanting to take Trumps vax to wanting to force it.

Even if the vax is safe, using it as a means to clean the employment ranks of a group of undesirables(that are no more contageious than the vaxxed) is evil.

Due to employment, I could have been one of first to get the vax while Trump was still in office.   My 70 year old father was asking if he could take my place if I didnt want it.   I did not want it then and I take ever increasing sincere objections to myself, or anyone, being forced to have it now.

In opposition to increasing coercion, I am being consistent.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 1:46:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Man believes believes

View Quote

It is truly bizarre and baffling to me. I have literally tried to game these scenarios to end state in my head to keep one step ahead. I cannot for the life of me understand why the government  has completely steamrolled laws that have been validated numerous times via court cases, states rights, employees civil rights, workers rights, and now the mega corps piling on in FULL violation of their own VERY risk averse liberal policies. I cant wrap my head around why a corporation would so flagrantly set themselves up for very harsh and expensive retributions.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It is truly bizarre and baffling to me. I have literally tried to game these scenarios to end state in my head to keep one step ahead. I cannot for the life of me understand why the government  has completely steamrolled laws that have been validated numerous times via court cases, states rights, employees civil rights, workers rights, and now the mega corps piling on in FULL violation of their own VERY risk averse liberal policies. I cant wrap my head around why a corporation would so flagrantly set themselves up for very harsh and expensive retributions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man believes believes

Because the courts will side in their favor.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:12:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

At this point, It’s pretty obvious that the government is successfully colluding with big corporations, big tech enterprises etc. to implement the lefts agenda.

They are using The big corps as a workaround to the constitution. Can’t push it from gov? Big Corp and big tech to the rescue.

They don’t have to worry about the courts, clearly.

The beauty of it is, the very same people they are going after through big Corp and big tech, will also defend it as “their business their rules” or “go start your own big tech big Corp”

Same reason diversity is our strength and diversity officers ram it down our throats that “you can bring your whole self to work” and how important it is to have diverse colors and backgrounds in the company. That is until I take a required  “diversity” survey that then tells me what I need to do to change my beliefs and thoughts to fit their definition of diversity. The diversity I bring to the table doesn’t count. Why isn’t my background and thoughts valued?

Because it’s not about diversity or keeping people safe. It’s a workaround for control to eliminate traditional Americans.  

You better start believing in cattle cars, because you're already in the modern day cattle car.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:14:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wrong. Flat out wrong.

Furthermore:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Than you don't have a problem with the mRNA vaccines since they do not use fetal cell lines in their production? They were used in testing, nothing else. The J&J vaccine did make use of the fetal cell lines but Catholics are allowed to use it because the connection is so remote. Catholics are encouraged to use the mRNA vaccines if they are both readily available to them.

Wrong. Flat out wrong.

St. Paul VI wrote:

Furthermore:

Huge thumbs up!  Bravo!
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Well, it’s all so new we just really don’t know.
View Quote

Hopefully it holds as much water in TX as FJB EO does
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:17:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The only one on their high horse is you, paraphrasing and using things to your own attempt to push something on others.

Why, exactly are you here if you know the majority are against it? Why do you continue to troll and stir up these threads?
View Quote

Because the mods won't can his ass.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Just out of curiosity, if you claim to be a muslim would it make any difference?  A gay muslim transgender?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Federal law provides that an employer does not get to define your religion. I wrote this a few days ago, if you're interested:

https://thecivilrightslawyer.com/2021/10/07/employers-do-not-get-to-define-religion-in-exemption-applications/

There's an interesting development in WV. The legislature is in special session considering legislation that requires employers to grant religious exemptions merely upon the submission by the employee of a written certification that is notarized stating they have a sincerely held religious objection to taking the covid vaccine. No discretion in the employer. The hospitals and the chamber of commerce are flipping their shit. I hope it passes.

At this point, I don't GAF whether people want to lie about their religious beliefs, or even create new ones out of thin air. It also has a specific exemption for natural immunity.
View Quote

Vive la West Virginia!
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

At this point, It’s pretty obvious that the government is successfully colluding with big corporations, big tech enterprises etc. to implement the lefts agenda.

They are using The big corps as a workaround to the constitution. Can’t push it from gov? Big Corp and big tech to the rescue.

The beauty of it is, the very same people they are going after through big Corp and big tech, will also defend it as “their business their rules” or “go start your own big tech big Corp”

Same reason diversity is our strength and diversity officers ram it down our throats that “you can bring your whole self to work” and how important it is to have diverse colors and backgrounds in the company. That is until I take a required  “diversity” survey that then tells me what I need to do to change my beliefs and thoughts to fit their definition of diversity. The diversity I bring to the table doesn’t count. Why isn’t my background and thoughts valued?

Because it’s not about diversity or keeping people safe. It’s a workaround for control to eliminate traditional Americans.  

You better start believing in cattle cars, because you're already in the modern day cattle car.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh im definitely aware of where we are in this game for sure. What I cant wrap my head around like the poster said above you. EVERY court case getting blown out in favor of the gov/corp? What is the statistical probability of that (total number of individuals/class action/states involved). CRAZY shit! lol
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Any source for this? I understand how some drugs were developed using fetal cell lines, but hasn’t aspirin been around for like 100 years?
View Quote

That was an oooooold fetal cell line for aspirin.  The fucking bullshit being spouted to force people to take the bullshit shot is incredible.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:50:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you believe the official statistics, 66% of Americans have had at least one dose.  So 2/3.

So if you are a risk officer in a corporation, do you risk pissing off 2/3 of employees and customers?  Or 1/3 of employees and customers.

Does your decision change when you know you have the government’s full backing to piss off the 1/3?

It just becomes a numbers game to these folks.  

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone understand what the question about acetaminophen had to do with religious exemption?

Yes, acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft were all developed using the fetal cell lines.

So anyone who takes them but not the Covid vaxx and cites the fetal cell lines is lying.  

It’s kind of a “gotcha”.

The cell lines are over 50 years old. Explain how someone testing a vaccine 50 years later murdered anyone.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:56:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If you believe the official statistics, 66% of Americans have had at least one dose.  So 2/3.

So if you are a risk officer in a corporation, do you risk pissing off 2/3 of employees and customers?  Or 1/3 of employees and customers.

Does your decision change when you know you have the government’s full backing to piss off the 1/3?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree. To what cost though? How much can these companies afford to lose in litigation and potential payouts for 1/3 of an entire workforce over civil and other rights violations? That has to be astronomical. Like I said, its a high speed game of chicken for sure!
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The cell lines are over 50 years old. Explain how someone testing a vaccine 50 years later murdered anyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s kind of a “gotcha”.

Explain how he implied that testing these shots murdered anyone?

The fetus was killed x years prior. The resulting cell line was used in the testing. Getting the shot is considered endorsement of the means by which it was produced. The testing was part of those means and the cell line, which only exists as the result of an abortion, was part of the test. Whether they sliced up a new baby specifically for this or used a cell line from an old one is irrelevant. Directly or indirectly, abortion was used to further development. That's it. That's all. There is no getting around it. But you know this.

I'm about to pay for a membership just so I can greybar you.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 3:04:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Agree. To what cost though? How much can these companies afford to lose in litigation and potential payouts for 1/3 of an entire workforce over civil and other rights violations? That has to be astronomical. Like I said, its a high speed game of chicken for sure!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, it is a game of chicken.

You are damned if you do and damned if you don’t.  Because people are also preparing to sue companies that don’t mandate the vaxx claiming unsafe work environments.  

There is no way to win for companies as they will get sued no matter what they do.  It sucks in every way.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 3:04:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

100% we are not asking for exemption. We are asserting our rights for exemption. Anything beyond that is retaliation or discrimination. Not to mention now these companies are placing testing mandates on those who have the exemptions but all those vaxed do not have to mask or test, which its now proven they can get and spread covid. Therefore they are actively discriminating AND creating a hostile and unsafe work place. They truly are fucked no matter what they do except for stand down.
View Quote

When the boosters are found to actually make people transmit the virus, I wonder if it will be covered up/blamed on the unvaxxed.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 3:08:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Wrong. Flat out wrong.

Furthermore:

View Quote

Have you seen him post anything remotely accurate?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 3:10:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Deviating briefly from the subject (I’m sure you don’t mind as you are famous for it):  Do you mind explaining herd immunity and how it pertains to Covid 19?  In your opinion, when do you think it will be achieved?  @Bat15
Page / 11
Top Top