Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 7:46:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
BHO can suck a fart out of my ass (with his tongue out).

You are one brave individual. I wouldn't let the douche bag anywhere near me.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 7:46:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I have seen that pic a hundred times, I can still not figure out why she is crouching like that.  

TRG

I don't know, but it's a horribly unflattering look for her

and is he trying to open the unbrella, or get it over that doorframe?
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 7:46:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Straightjacket and impeachment motherfucker.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 7:49:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Obama has not been a surprise to me so far.

He is reverting to his comfort zone: academia.

He is the professor, and we are the students.  He has no other even remotely germane experience to draw from.  

To quote the great Dr. Ray Stantz:
"Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities, we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college! You don't know what it's like out there! I've worked in the private sector. They expect results."

For Obama every problem is an abstraction.  It is a distant thing that only "lives" in a collective imagination.  Why are we not seeing his brilliant work?  Because we are afraid.  We think we have problems.  We are not educated.  We are ignorant about facts and science because we are such poor students.

Any day now he will be assigning us national homework.  Watch- keep your Number 2 handy cause the essay section is really going to rock.

Mega bonus points for fitting the Ghostbusters quote in there.  Outstanding.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Initials = BO

Coincidence, I think not.

Because he stinks

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Krauthammer states (from Gallup polls) the country is 80-percent non-Liberal. Although I would like to believe this, I just don't see this being a reality.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 8:09:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have seen that pic a hundred times, I can still not figure out why she is crouching like that.  

TRG

I think he is attempting to go over the frame, instead of slightly closing the umbrella.

As for her 'horribly unflattering' look...?  It's like she heard Jane Goodall call her name or something.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Interesting: declare the population insane by definition if they disagree with the One.

Or, parts of the population.  Like the Tea Party, Bible, God and guns people.  This Commuist lawn jockey has got to go.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 8:22:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 8:23:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 8:28:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

I think he is attempting to go over the frame, instead of slightly closing the umbrella.

As for her 'horribly unflattering' look...?  It's like she heard Jane Goodall call her name or something.

TRG

Oh man....that was harsh. I was thinking something along those lines...but was afraid it would be taken in an across the board sense and get me in trouble.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 8:35:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Another great article by Dr. Krauthammer.

If you recall, Krauthammer also coined the term "Bush Derangement Syndrome".
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 8:36:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

My guess is that she was crouching down because she expected him to bring the umbrella INSIDE the doorframe, and she was making room for it, not realizing that he instead decided to pass it from one hand to the other outside the doorframe.

Another possibility - she is jockeying herself for maximum umbrella coverage and protection from the rain - and appears ready to snap at Barrack for "doing it wrong" and not keeping her dry.  Either way, the look on her face is funny as hell.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:17:06 AM EDT
[#14]
I really hope the powers that be are smart enough to keep state secrets as well as other important info that doesn't need to be "leaked" to our enemies from him.  He's one truly fooked in the head individual.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:23:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Hmmm where have I seen that look before??

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:32:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is the professor, and we are the students.  He has no other even remotely germane experience to draw from.  

"Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities, we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college! You don't know what it's like out there! I've worked in the private sector. They expect results."

For Obama every problem is an abstraction.  It is a distant thing that only "lives" in a collective imagination.  Why are we not seeing his brilliant work?  Because we are afraid.  We think we have problems.  We are not educated.  We are ignorant about facts and science because we are such poor students.

Any day now he will be assigning us national homework.  Watch- keep your Number 2 handy cause the essay section is really going to rock.

I think you are right that he thinks that way - but it's important to remember this.

Obama was NEVER an "academic"

His supporters (and idiots in the media) love to prattle on about how he was a "professor" who taught constitutional law at U. of Chicago, but the fact is he was an ADJUNCT professor - meaning a hired hand that occasionally teaches a class in the evenings - meaning it was NOT his job, nor was he a university employee, nor was he actually trained to be faculty, nor was he a researcher, nor did he even publish anything, nor did he have a Ph.D.

So the suggestion that he was ever actually part of "academia" is just another one of the misrepresentations and lies that he has surrounded himself with.  He's just a guy who thinks he is WAY smarter than he really is.

Not trying to knock you, or what you are saying - I agree that he undoubtedly sees himself that way.  But, like almost everything else about him, it's nothing but smoke and mirrors and bullshit.

I am an adjunct professor,and that left a mark.  I am reporting you to Site Staff, with the subject line "DK-Prof made me cry (again!)"  

Seriously, here is the SADDEST part about people calling Obama a professor.  In the law school environment, adjunct professors are real lawyers working in the private sector who volunteer to teach law students classes that the full-time faculty has neither time nor experience to teach. Examples are clinical courses in which students work with real clients to fix their problems, trial advocacy courses in which students learn how to get shit into evidence, pick a jury, etc, and other non-theory courses.  So, in one sense, the adjunct professors are more of a lawyer than the faculty professors (unless the faculty professor has retired and is on a second career).  The adjuncts teach either because they want to build their resume or because they love teaching (like me).

Obama was not a real tenured professor.  Nor was he a practitioner.  So he is a loser on both counts.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:40:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This Commuist lawn jockey has got to go.

Sig line material.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:47:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

TRG

I don't blame her at all.   Nobody knows his competence level like she does, and that hand off may not go so well...
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:49:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:50:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you are right that he thinks that way - but it's important to remember this.

His supporters (and idiots in the media) love to prattle on about how he was a "professor" who taught constitutional law at U. of Chicago, but the fact is he was an ADJUNCT professor - meaning a hired hand that occasionally teaches a class in the evenings - meaning it was NOT his job, nor was he a university employee, nor was he actually trained to be faculty, nor was he a researcher, nor did he even publish anything, nor did he have a Ph.D.

So the suggestion that he was ever actually part of "academia" is just another one of the misrepresentations and lies that he has surrounded himself with.  He's just a guy who thinks he is WAY smarter than he really is.

Not trying to knock you, or what you are saying - I agree that he undoubtedly sees himself that way.  But, like almost everything else about him, it's nothing but smoke and mirrors and bullshit.

Wow, actual academics are now denouncing him!
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:50:47 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This Commuist lawn jockey has got to go.

Sig line material.

Proper attribution is EarlBypass.  It's a great quote, but I didn't make it.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's even more powerful if you imagine DK-Prof taking his professorial pipe from his mouth and using The Deadly Pipe-Stem Gesture to point out his points
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you noticed how few of his academic 'colleagues' have come out to support his reputation as a faculty member?

I have noticed a startling silence about his work as a 'professor'.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:53:27 AM EDT
[#24]

Made the connection before, just could not find the source image.

Thanks for posting them both!

TRG
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:55:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Interesting:  declare the population insane by definition if they disagree with the One.

There is method to their use of "madness".

Easy to disqualify the votes of the insane.

Even easier if voting for the other guy is defacto proof of insanity.

You thought the Al Franken election fiasco was bad...BOHICA!

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:55:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Krauthammer states (from Gallup polls) the country is 80-percent non-Liberal. Although I would like to believe this, I just don't see this being a reality.

Maybe Gallup don't poll "in da hood"?
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's even more powerful if you imagine DK-Prof taking his professorial pipe from his mouth and using The Deadly Pipe-Stem Gesture to point out his points

While wearing a herrinbone tweed jacket with leather patches on the elbows!

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#29]

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:13:11 AM EDT
[#30]
I call BS on the whole "fear makes you stupid" claim.  Anectdotal evidence time:  There have been three times in my life where I really, really, REALLY thought I was going to be killed (yes I know I"m lucky it's only been 3 times).  Needless to say I was scared shitless at the time.  I also remember being incredibly focused, alert, and analytical (figuring out the best course of action to get out of the situation).  Obviously I made good decisions, because I'm still here.  If anything, I feel like my mind went into overdrive because of extreme fear.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:44:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Same here.  I would say 80 percent of my college friends consider themselves Liberal, although they don't know a damn thing and could be easily swayed based on what is popular.  Plus, I live in one of the most Liberal cities in the nation (Madison, WI)
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:50:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

TRG

She doesn't trust his ability to hand off the umbrella to other side without it escaping and falling on her is my guess. She doesn't trust him either.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#33]
That would be funny were it not so scary.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:55:23 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

It appears he's trying to get it over the gate frame. She's hunched in fear his going to fuck up and drop it on her. Probably from past experience. The thing that has always gotten me about that picture is that it doesn't appear to be raining. So why the umbrella and why not just close it for a second?

Oh wait...witches melt in the rain.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I love seeing that narcissistic asshole start to unravel when people to refuse to kiss his ass and worship him like a rock star.

It's fantastic that he is doing all the legwork HIMSELF to demonstrate to the electorate what a useless and whiny douchebag he really is.  

I agree. What I love more is seeing Barry's ego of self-perceived genius shattered by a real genius.

I don't always agree with Krauthammer, but he has powers. The guy is dangerously bright.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Isn't this the kind of delusional thought that Kim Jong Il has???   It must be everyone else, not me.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:24:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.  I would say 80 percent of my college friends consider themselves Liberal, although they don't know a damn thing and could be easily swayed based on what is popular.  Plus, I live in one of the most Liberal cities in the nation (Madison, WI)

80% non liberal
55-60% stupid.
so non liberal idiots will vote for liberals who promise hope and change.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Great article. Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 12:36:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Why is it that Obama refused to release his college records/grades.  I've heard liberal elites fawning how his IQ was so far above the norm.  When questioned where they got that "fact" they would start stuttering.

One example at link
Obama Is Our Smartest President?

Historian Michael Beschloss was interviewed Monday on Don Imus’ radio show and he made the claim that President-elect Obama’s IQ is off the charts and that he is the smartest president we have ever had.  Here is the meat of the conversation:

Historian Michael Beschloss: Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years …

Imus: Well. What is his IQ?

http://freedomswings.wordpress.com/2008/11/11/obama-is-our-smartest-president/

I have a funny feeling that he was probably borderline in his studies and was "passed" through due to reasons often seen in inner city schools.  Just a feeling.  It could be put to rest by the release of his college records.

One of actual above average intellect would not be so tied to the teleprompter or have to repeat the same joke hundreds of times during the off season election campaign trail to the point that even his own supporters clamor to have heard it too many times.

For some reason or other, Obama has been able to skate through academia and politics without ever being seriously challenged to prove his depth. A simple veneer of glibness has been enough to win the accolades of the liberal intelligentsia. But now that he has actual responsibilities –– including relatively trivial ones like custodianship of the inner sanctum of the presidency –– his lack of substance keeps showing up in visible, embarrassing, and troubling ways.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/09/smartest_president_in_history.html
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#40]
I didn't know Krauthammer had a sense of humor.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#41]
We're lucky didn't pass cap and trade.

If they had sailed through health care as well as cap and trade early this year they would have gone to social issues including gun control.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

TRG

god damn, that is what she looks like.  wow, that's a bad picture...
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

They are, they just don't necessarily VOTE/

What was the total turnout last time, 60%?

Pathetic.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

My guess is that she was crouching down because she expected him to bring the umbrella INSIDE the doorframe, and she was making room for it, not realizing that he instead decided to pass it from one hand to the other outside the doorframe.

Another possibility - she is jockeying herself for maximum umbrella coverage and protection from the rain - and appears ready to snap at Barrack for "doing it wrong" and not keeping her dry.  Either way, the look on her face is funny as hell.

She seems like an angry person. At first I felt sorry for Berry, but that feeling went away quickly.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
BHO can suck a fart out of my ass (with his tongue out).

You are one brave individual. I wouldn't let the douche bag anywhere near me.

Ditto, I don't trust guys with Turkey Legs .
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you noticed how few of his academic 'colleagues' have come out to support his reputation as a faculty member?

I have noticed a startling silence about his work as a 'professor'.

TRG

John Lott talked about his experience with Obama. Obama basically said "you are the gun guy, right?" and then gave the clold shoulder. Lott found this odd, since most of the lefty academics enjoyed friendly political discourse.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe Gallup don't poll "in da hood"?

I think the problem is that most blacks and hispanics are social conservatives. They tend to be left wing on economic issues, and they reflexively vote for the Donkey Party, but they probably don't self identify as liberal.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Obama's IQ?

He's smart, he's a Harvard educated lawyer. The fact that he hasn't released his transcripts might sugest he isn't one of the smarter harvard lawyers, and I'm not convinced Harvard grads are smarter than those from state universities.

His leadership skills are poor. I think he should have gone to Westpoint instead of Harvard, and he might have learned something about leadership. Or he could have gone out int he world and tried running a buisness––that's a sharp learning curve.

When people talk about him being smart, I think back to a speech he made at a critical time when he was pushing "his" (meaning either nancy's or harry's) health care bill. He went off script, and opinined on a local issue involving a cop and a friend of his. In almost the same breath, he called the police stupid while admitting that the details of the event were still not known! Wow, good message discipline Barry!
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 2:42:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Too bad there isn't an animated smiley that simultaneously does an eyeroll, facepalm, projectile vomiting, and pissing and shitting on a picture of Obama all at the same time.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top