BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:40:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I want it all fixed and I want it fixed right fucking now.
He promised the world big change and a cure for all our ills.
The media supported him, cried at his speeches, named him "the one" and told us all he would make everything good again.
They told us it would be Camelot.
I WANT IT ALL FIXED RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!
If he doesn't then he is a liar, a nazi, a thief and a thug, a retard, a moron, a warmonger, in bed with big business, a terrorist, etc...everything they called GW and more.
FIX IT OBAMA!
You wanted the job and now you've fucking got it.

Americans have an "immediate gratification" mentality,  "Change"  needs to happen ricky-tick or he'll wind up with  19% approval rating like the D Kongress.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:41:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
But Obama will fix everything!

I say its obama's fault, cause we all know he is like the second coming and could fix it if he wanted too.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 11:19:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's gonna pay my mortgage and fill up my gas tank.

- CD

Hell ya.  I just opted out of the company health plan because his is going to be totally free.

I have heard both of those quotes, scary.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 11:23:26 PM EDT
[#4]
He's always said it will take time. I dont like him but Ill give him the benefit of the doubt until he shows me otherwise. But I dont expect that to take long. I'll be damne dif he aint a hell of a speaker though.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 11:32:51 PM EDT
[#6]
We got 2 years of shit coming, thats a guarantee. In 2 years we can vote in some new blood and hopefully stop the insanity.  Honestly with all the clinton-esque appointees i have gotten a small sense of hope, we survived 8 years of clinton, we will survive another 2.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 11:42:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Barry "I won't ban guns; I don't have the votes" Obama should lower the expectations of the anti-gun crowd. We gun owners are far better organized, and can do a number on Congress in 2010. Remember, this Dem controlled House had an approval rating of 9%, and that didn't involve 2nd ammendment issues. There'll be more, than '94!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 11:49:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes of course. I know the kool-aid drinking Dems are in for the biggest LET DOWN in US politics. People look at the Clinton years, and for some stupid reason, believe that a Democratic as President means good economic times are guaranteed. I guess they forget about how shitty the economic times were under Carter. lol. 4 years from now, things WILL be worse, not better, and the Republicans will have ALOT of ammunition to use against this guy.
But the loons are riding high right now, I had one try to tell me "Obama will be a great president, look how he has already lowered the gas prices for us."

And the Unemployment ranks grow too!

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 4:15:00 AM EDT
[#9]
This is simply the beginning of their re-election campaign
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 4:18:20 AM EDT
[#10]
So he's a fucking liar? I'm shocked. I thought he was going to give us free healthcare, cut our taxes, bail everyone out, pay my mortgage and fill my car with gas. He was going to make Iran and Russia love us. Say this isn't so!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top