Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:09:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

How come there is no looting and destruction.  Why are they sandbagging and not shooting each other and standing in the road waiting for help?

You know, and I know, and everybody else knows the answer to that question.  Everyone knows that everyone else knows the answer to that question, and we all know it.  But actually stating the answer will result in the ban hammer.  So rhetoric is the only option of stating what we all know without stating it, right?  

Of course the answer is because the Haliburton Weather Maker also had a switch that caused civilization to break down.  Ironically, the HWM is under repair during the Obongo experiment until after his reign.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How come there is no looting and destruction.  Why are they sandbagging and not shooting each other and standing in the road waiting for help?

You know, and I know, and everybody else knows the answer to that question.  Everyone knows that everyone else knows the answer to that question, and we all know it.  But actually stating the answer will result in the ban hammer.  So rhetoric is the only option of stating what we all know without stating it, right?  

Of course the answer is because the Haliburton Weather Maker also had a switch that caused civilization to break down.  Ironically, the HWM is under repair during the Obongo experiment until after his reign.

I thought the answer was 87.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:30:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the answer was 87.

RACIST!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:34:26 AM EDT
[#4]
"Obama doesn't care about white people."

That's incorrect, he does care, he actively hates them.  

A black father abandoned him, his white mother abandoned him, he was saved by "typical white folks" grandparents, so, of course, he hates white people.

Never do anything good or nice for anybody, if you do they will hate you for it.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:38:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am deeply concerned about the terrible flooding in North Dakota.  So concerned I had to take in a hoops game to take my mind off this country's troubles

http://hoopeduponline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/obama_beer.jpg

He's probably drinking George Soro's piss, not beer.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:46:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Those evil white men are not wearing proper seat belts.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:49:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Community coming together to help each other and make it through a rough time.. Just like Katrina..... yeah, just like Katrina.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know you know that I know what we all know.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#9]
The prez does hate white folks. End of story.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Not the end of the story, merely the middle.  We're now in the process of getting what we deserve for being a bunch of stupid fucks who don't know when to stop helping people who either don't want to be helped or can't be helped.  Stupid hurts, and that hurt we ordered is being delivered.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:38:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Any cooincidence that ND is about the whitest state in the Union (being made up of decendents from the whitest place in Europe?)
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#12]
I  believe I heard the big O has ordered FEMA to send in trucks filled with ICE for the victims...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:39:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did he even fly over the disaster area, Bush was criticized for not going to see Katrina disaster

There is no friggin way the media would criticize him over this.

The thing that gets me about the Katrina Disaster is that I wonder how ANYONE would have dealt with it had they been the first to deal with something such as it.  There were just so many variables involved in it that caused the clusterfuck it was, INCLUDING the people living there (which of course seem to get no blame whatsoever) and the LA government.

I don't think even the great Obama would have pulled anything off different.  Besides, it was on FEMA's shoulders that was set up and created in its past configuration (before Bush's admin revamped it) and appeared to work fine.  My assessment is that Obama would have taken office, not even batted an eye at how FEMA was organized back then, and would have had the same result.  Of course, there might have been less race issues.  BTW: Prior to Katrina, who originally set up FEMA as it was prior to Katrina?

Cow puckey.  Mississippi got hit by the brunt and you NEVER heard about that kind of shit happening there.  It was a clusterfuck, as you put it, because LA, and in particular NO, have conditioned their serfs to rely completely on the system for their very survival.  Those that don't fall victim to the slave mentality usually don't resort to such measures.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:42:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Did he even fly over the disaster area, Bush was criticized for not going to see Katrina disaster

He should have pulled a sean penn and walked around with a shotgun and a kevlar vest to see what was going on.  And I didn't capitalize that turd's name on purpose...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:44:19 AM EDT
[#15]
It's best if the government stays the fuck out of the way.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
To be fair, I think I heard that the area has been declared a disaster area.

This is true....DHS asked him to stay away as it would divert too many resources to him.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I  believe I heard the big O has ordered FEMA to send in trucks filled with ICE for the victims...

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:01:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This.  They don't need the Fresh Prince of Bill Ayres coming in for photo ops.  Just stay the hell out of our way.  Men have work to do.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#19]
FEMA told Obama to stay the hell away from here, and we don't need him here.  We are doing just fine without him here.

I live about 2 blocks from the Red River.  We had a Code Red alert last night (automated reverse 911 system) about a block from my house.  The dike behind the house there was leaking badly and we had to raise it another 2 to 3 feet.  Hundreds of people showed up from only blocks away.

There have been some sad issues (houses burning and fire equipment can't get in because of the water) and we have lost a few neighborhoods but things are going about as well as possible given the situation.

We are going to have a blizzard in the next few days that will dump more snow (something we don't need) but at least it isn't rain.

Keep us in your thoughts.

Doug

Edit:  Yes, I have an AR and sidearm handy at all times right now, plus extra food and water around.  The SHTF scenario is pretty much here.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:38:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He should have pulled a sean penn and walked around with a shotgun and a kevlar vest to see what was going on.  And I didn't capitalize that turd's name on purpose...

Yeah, I forgot about Sean Penn's glory hound rescue effort.  Where's he?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:43:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I forgot about Sean Penn's glory hound rescue effort.  Where's he?

Sucking face with Natalie Portman.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:44:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ioh, by the way, anyone seen a white Lootie yet? All I see are folks filling sandbags trying to help each other.

I'm in Louisiana, and I just saw sevearl urban lunar rovers headed your way.

...just doing the looting blue eyed devils won't
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Bush was supposed to destroy the weather machine when he took office.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:46:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n399/psyops4fun/flood123.jpg

Those evil white men are not wearing proper seat belts.

proof that the sheriff dept. needs tactical boats! Think they won't put them in the budget after this?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:47:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

ok...that's just funny!

ETA: Why is it that white people can laugh at something like that, but if it was the other way around, it would be racist?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, because my son popped a cap in someone's ass and smoked a blunt on his way to help sandbag yesterday.

Piss off.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:09:58 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:15:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He is ordering the destruction of the sandbag walls at 2300 local time this evening.

Your intel is wrong.  Will be 2230 under the cover of darkness provided by Earth Hour and all the lights being off.

ETA:  oops, other thread

Quoted:

I doubt BHO will be sending Immigration and Customs Enforcement anywhere  ––  but maybe ND gets them away from the Southern border.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:28:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is ordering the destruction of the sandbag walls at 2300 local time this evening.

Your intel is wrong.  Will be 2230 under the cover of darkness provided by Earth Hour and all the lights being off.

ETA:  oops, other thread

Quoted:

I doubt BHO will be sending Immigration and Customs Enforcement anywhere  ––  but maybe ND gets them away from the Southern border.

They would have plenty to do in Fargo. The place is getting lousy with illegal mexicans.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:05:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Things like this remind me that I need to buy more guns.  Oblongo is seriously going to fuck this country up.  Sooner or later . .. well im not gonna start.  I hate this guy more and more as the days progress
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#31]
If you want to see what the river looks like, there is a live webcam overlooking the Sorlie bridge in Grand Forks.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/pages/floodcam
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:55:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no friggin way the media would criticize him over this.

The thing that gets me about the Katrina Disaster is that I wonder how ANYONE would have dealt with it had they been the first to deal with something such as it.  There were just so many variables involved in it that caused the clusterfuck it was, INCLUDING the people living there (which of course seem to get no blame whatsoever) and the LA government.

I don't think even the great Obama would have pulled anything off different.  Besides, it was on FEMA's shoulders that was set up and created in its past configuration (before Bush's admin revamped it) and appeared to work fine.  My assessment is that Obama would have taken office, not even batted an eye at how FEMA was organized back then, and would have had the same result.  Of course, there might have been less race issues.  BTW: Prior to Katrina, who originally set up FEMA as it was prior to Katrina?

Cow puckey.  Mississippi got hit by the brunt and you NEVER heard about that kind of shit happening there.  It was a clusterfuck, as you put it, because LA, and in particular NO, have conditioned their serfs to rely completely on the system for their very survival.  Those that don't fall victim to the slave mentality usually don't resort to such measures.

I'm not sure how what you said necessarily disagrees w/ me, b/c I agree with your statement.  Like I said, Obama wouldn't and couldn't have done any "better" during Katrina, other than dissipate the hating black people shit.  The circumstances of Katrina were amplified by the "citizens" of NO.  Mainly what I was pointing out, though, was that FEMA was reorganized by President Bush as a result of Katrina.  Even though I don't believe if it had been reorganized prior, that it would have made any difference due to the population there.  Had Obama been in office during the time of Katrina, he would have been faced w/ the same FEMA, the same NO population, the same everything as Bush, and would have yielded the same result.  It just pisses me off how it was all blamed on Bush as his "crowning failure", along with Iraq, of course, when the blame rested solely on LA and NO, AND the popular belief that it could have even been done differently.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:02:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Where's Kanya when you need him?  "Obama hates white folk"
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:15:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
....... Obama wouldn't and couldn't have done any "better" during Katrina, ......................

Moot point.

Obama and the Democrats are in charge now, they are every bit as responsible now as Bush and the Republicans were back then.

If the American people perceive that the current administration is derelict in it's duties during a disaster then the American people have every right, in fact they have an obligation, to bend the current administration over the table and shove it up the administration's ass, just like Bush and the Republicans got it back then.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:16:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Not news worthy enough for the Kenyan.

To him this is just a blip on the radar.

Now if this was a  Black Ghetto he would be having news conferences 5 times a day.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:26:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Now if this was a  Black Ghetto he would be having news conferences 5 times a day.

With racist talking heads like Sharpton on TV giving us a blow by blow of how good Obama is handing the problem and how the evil white Bush administration is responsible for creating the problem in the first place.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:36:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:38:10 AM EDT
[#38]

President Barack Obama vowed Saturday to do everything to help flood victims in both North Dakota and neighboring Minnesota.

"We will do what must be done to help in concert with state and local agencies and non-profit organizations –– and volunteers who are doing so much to aid the response effort," he said in his weekly address.

I like his answer. We do not need federal powers coming into the midwest and screwing it all up. people are doing all that can be done. FEMA would simply make a bureaucratic mess of it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:52:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hey, this ain't New Orleans.  You think we're intimidated by a blizzard and some water?

Fuck that.  We've got shit under control.

Good for you!

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:54:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:03:54 AM EDT
[#41]
maybe it is because everyone is busy taking care of themselves instead of jumping up and down on their rooftops with signs and blaming barry
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:11:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
FEMA told Obama to stay the hell away from here, and we don't need him here.  We are doing just fine without him here.

I live about 2 blocks from the Red River.  We had a Code Red alert last night (automated reverse 911 system) about a block from my house.  The dike behind the house there was leaking badly and we had to raise it another 2 to 3 feet.  Hundreds of people showed up from only blocks away.

There have been some sad issues (houses burning and fire equipment can't get in because of the water) and we have lost a few neighborhoods but things are going about as well as possible given the situation.

We are going to have a blizzard in the next few days that will dump more snow (something we don't need) but at least it isn't rain.

Keep us in your thoughts.

Doug

Edit:  Yes, I have an AR and sidearm handy at all times right now, plus extra food and water around.  The SHTF scenario is pretty much here.

Your there.

If there was a chance in hell I could afford to take off work, i'd offer some help.   We go through river/creek flooding every couple years, usually on a smaller scale from hurricanes.  I do know what your going through.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:34:56 AM EDT
[#44]

My dad and sister both lost everything in Katrina.  My dads life was in serious danger.  I heard all the stories first hand.  It is a different world down there.  Glad I live where I do.  We have poverty but do not tolerate ignorance and irresponsibility.  I dont give a shit the tone, color, ethnicity bullshit..

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:44:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Obama is white ....the entire argument is invalid.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:52:07 AM EDT
[#46]

Nothing about White people concerns Obama other than stealing more of their money to give to his thugs, crooks and Communist front-groups.

Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  They don't need the Fresh Prince of Bill Ayres coming in for photo ops.  Just stay the hell out of our way.  Men have work to do.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

President Barack Obama vowed Saturday to do everything to help flood victims in both North Dakota and neighboring Minnesota.

"We will do what must be done to help in concert with state and local agencies and non-profit organizations –– and volunteers who are doing so much to aid the response effort," he said in his weekly address.

I like his answer. We do not need federal powers coming into the midwest and screwing it all up. people are doing all that can be done. FEMA would simply make a bureaucratic mess of it.

FEMA is here, but under the direction of local authorities.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#48]
It's a media White-out!  Why are there no News Crews out covering the roving mobs and mass looting?!  

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:53:27 AM EDT
[#49]
The media is NOT going to call barry on any of his bullshit unless he royally fucks up.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:54:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

After the 1st Black U.S. Attorney General stated we are racial cowards for not speaking our minds on racial matters, I say it's un-American for Arfcom to ban anyone over such statements!  

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top