BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:02:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
How we fix Social Security is to quit giving it away free to illegals and to quit allowing quacks to put 25 year olds on permanent disability.

TC

So using your own words, I can reasonably say you do not believe a 25 year old should be on permanent disability. What if he/she is....you know... disabled?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:25:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Let me add a word...

Quoted:

Quoted:

How we fix Social Security is to quit giving it away free to illegals and to quit allowing quacks to put healthy 25 year olds on permanent disability.

TC
So using your own words, I can reasonably say you do not believe a 25 year old should be on permanent disability. What if he/she is....you know... disabled?
If I have erred, sorry.

But, by the same token, Archimiel's 'exception' to AA717driver's 'rule' still doesn't prove anything. Once the black and white situation is gray, we're merely trying to find if there is a shade of gray upon which we can agree.

Obviously, there are perfectly healthy 25 year old persons and there are industrial accident quadraplegic tube breathing 25 year old persons.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:26:54 AM EDT
[#3]
This thread has taken an odd and mystifying turn.

ETA: I at least understood the sarcasm.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:27:23 AM EDT
[#4]
They are about having a BLACK MAN in the white house. It's about racsim....straight up racism.

But I cannot stand the white half of that MFer. If he was all
BLACK MAN
I don't think he'd be able to fuck up as much as fast. Its the white half that makes him an arrogant pompus can't talk/think without having a cable up his ass hooked to a teleprompter stuttering idiot. Its the white half that hates America. Its the white half that is determined to destroy the Constitution and flip this country into a third world shit hole so we can not have everybody hate us. Its the white half that's nationalizing banks and taking over private industry and firing CEOs. Its the white half that's scared shitless of the citizens of this country and deem we must be disarmed for our own safety. I wish to hell he was all black. No self respecting intelligent black man I've ever known would act like he does. And we ain't seen nothing yet. "Never let a good crisis go to waste". Flu epidemic - great time to declare martial law for the safety of the people.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:31:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
ETA: I at least understood the sarcasm.

Hey me too!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:33:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I at least understood the sarcasm.

I did too. I just don't want to miss a chance to unload on that fucker's ass.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:58:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
These tea parties aren't about higher taxes or expanded government. They are about having a BLACK MAN in the white house. It's about racsim....straight up racism.

You are out to lunch.

I believe that was janine garafalo's response...

Then he needs to quote.

Orrrr, you need to come out of your cave periodically.  

Point taken,but it's so bright out there.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:00:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
These tea parties aren't about higher taxes or expanded government. They are about having a BLACK MAN in the white house. It's about racsim....straight up racism.–– Jeanine Garafalo

WTF

Some people you just cant help
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:16:42 AM EDT
[#9]
that's funny....i'm in my early 20's, and have no delusions that i probably won't be receiving social security...  I DON"T FUCKING WANT THE GOVERNMENTS HELP, PERIOD.

high cost of medicine? that's funny, all the jobs i've had have full coverage, i pay approx 70 bucks a paycheck for full coverage, 10 dollar Copay.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:40:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
These tea parties aren't about higher taxes or expanded government. They are about having a BLACK MAN in the white house. It's about racsim....straight up racism.–– Jeanine Garafalo

WTF

Some people you just cant help

ETA: Oops, wrong quote.....

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:39:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
These tea parties aren't about higher taxes or expanded government. They are about having a BLACK MAN in the white house. It's about racsim....straight up racism.

If that wasn't sarcasm, let me please invite you to go fuck yourself.

Have a nice day, troll.

TXL

ETA, looks like it was sarcasm.

thats what you get for quoting dumb cunts
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:07:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"So, you know, when you see — those of you who are watching certain news channels on which I'm not very popular and you see folks waving tea bags around, let me just remind them that I am happy to have a serious conversation about how we are going to cut our health care costs down over the long term, how we're going to stabilize Social Security."

"But let's not play games and pretend that the reason is because of the [$787 billion stimulus bill], because that's just a fraction of the overall problem that we've got."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/04/29/obama-responds-to-tea-party-movement/

Okay, Mr. Obama. The conversation has begun. We spoke first. It's your turn now.

We asked these questions again and again at the tea parties - what are you going to do to cut costs? How are you going to stabilize SS?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:10:12 AM EDT
[#13]
If Obama doesn't hate the tea parties, they're doing it wrong.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top