BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:12:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only a coward would post something like this, then hurry up and log off.
View Quote

<Removed - T7>
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:14:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Bye goes you!
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:15:04 PM EDT
[#3]
The replies of the truckers are inane and neurotoxic. Touché motherfuckers
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:21:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tell me, where did the trucker touch you?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure seems that way.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:31:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think somebodies old lady is banging a trucker
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#7]
OP I feel the same.  Driving on I70 in MO on Friday to Columbia and back.  The idiots passing on hills.  At one point traffic waa stakcked up for a half mile as one tried to pass the other.  Floggings for such nonsense are appropriate.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

<Removed - T7>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<Removed - T7>

It's ok, sometimes the truth hurts.  Enjoy your road rage.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
it's been 20yrs since I got a "Thank you" flasher blink
View Quote

I got one just last week for flashing to let a flat bed know he had room to merge in front of me onto the highway.

It still happens.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#10]

OP, are you aware that
there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition
which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of
those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back
from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case
either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs
and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like
to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are
probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would
say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am
sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be
happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the
nerve to say that to someone I know.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
OP, are you aware thatthere are people in this world that have a severe medical conditionwhich causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one ofthose people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad backfrom driving the truck but you probably do not care about that caseeither. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbsand I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something liketo my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you areprobably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you wouldsay that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I amsorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will behappy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have thenerve to say that to someone I know.

View Quote

Hmmm this seems....familiar?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#12]
OTR drivers aren't bad.
It's the local truck drivers that are the worst.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, probably looks like this in the back row of the Flying J parking lot

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Waaahhhhh waaaaaaaahhhhhhh wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. Stay the fuck off the road with your bitch self.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His open facebook page when you google his screen name says otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:18:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

<Removed - T7>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<Removed - T7>

See 'ya, retread...
What will your username be next time you come back?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

<Removed - T7>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<Removed - T7>

CYA!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sneaky bastard!!!!!  Who leaves their Facebook profile open nowadays?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:35:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently Joel does.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Need some trucker music to go along with that rant.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 7:16:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I made a trip from Dayton to Indy and have come to the conclusion that if I saw one of these guys on fire along the road, I would stop and use the flames to roast a marshmallow. There is a mentality in this culture of anencephalic subhuman pieces of shit that passenger vehicles are of no concern and of little importance. I love when I'm going uphill on the interstate and one cum sucker decides to pass another cum sucker that's going .1 mph slower. Holy mother of fucking God. I'd rather pass the time watching old people fuck.
    It's so amusing when a slow assed mother fucker decides to move into the left lane because some spawn from hell is parked well of the road. Fuck their parents and Dig up their dead grandparents and fuck them up the ass!
  If these jobs didn't exist, these brain dead motherfuckers  don't have the mental capacity to sling burgers at McDonald's. Listening to their inanities on the CB is neurotoxic. You can hear your brain cells crying for help, and yet the stupidest of the stupid are allowed to control 40 tons of rolling death. Rant over.
View Quote

I'll bet you're the same asshole who waits till the last minute to pull out in front of "40 tons of rolling death" aren't you cupcake

ETA: Don't pull out in front of this one. I just painted the fenders today.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 7:30:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Really, they have reduced speed limits for trucks? Damn that would suck. Mine is governed at 71.

I drive a truck because I make really good money hauling fuel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everything you own, you wear, you eat; just trash it as a trucker brought it.  

I drive OTR, and I have had more dangerous behavior done around me, and in front of me by cars than big rigs.  I have had two brake checks by people like you that have almost cause pile ups because I can only go so fast due to the governor on the truck, and the truck I'm passing is .5 a mile slower on their governor.  If you want to bitch, bitch to the guy in the right lane when he could slow down and let me by.

We are not being dicks.  Our company, their insurance policy holders, and certain states with truck speed limits cause this.  Arkansas had a 65 MPH speed limit on trucks until the recently.  Apparently some state representatives were traveling and got stuck behind a truck passing another one.  Took them 10 minutes to pass each other.  We can now drive 70 through Arkansas because of that (though my truck is governed to 64.58 MPH by the company).  

Since you went to Indy, Indiana speed limit is 65 for trucks.  There is part of your problem.  California is 55 MPH.  I travel to LA on I40 and going through the desert, that really sucks.  Especially when the last three states had 75mph zones.  You want to fix it, call your reps.  

Right now the demand for drivers is huge.  Companies are getting more steering wheel holders than actual drivers.  

And we are not all stupid.  I know several drivers who have PhDs, MBAs, and Bachelor degrees, including myself.  This job just pays more, and it is unlike any job out there.

Really, they have reduced speed limits for trucks? Damn that would suck. Mine is governed at 71.

I drive a truck because I make really good money hauling fuel.

Michigan is worse, 70 for cars and 60 for trucks. I think its mostly because you can run 140k without permits but fucks us that only run 80k.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:09:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:11:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yeah, well... Stay the fuck out of our way, then. Or stay home.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yeah, well... Stay the fuck out of our way, then. Or stay home.
View Quote

I think I've been behind you in the left lane eastbound on 40 around mile marker 295

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:26:19 PM EDT
[#26]
I would say OTR truckers are better drivers than ........... let's say..... 82 percent of the licensed USA.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:30:36 PM EDT
[#27]
If you got it, a truck brought it.

Stfu OP.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:45:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I made a trip from Dayton to Indy and have come to the conclusion that if I saw one of these guys on fire along the road, I would stop and use the flames to roast a marshmallow. There is a mentality in this culture of anencephalic subhuman pieces of shit that passenger vehicles are of no concern and of little importance. I love when I'm going uphill on the interstate and one cum sucker decides to pass another cum sucker that's going .1 mph slower. Holy mother of fucking God. I'd rather pass the time watching old people fuck.
    It's so amusing when a slow assed mother fucker decides to move into the left lane because some spawn from hell is parked well of the road. Fuck their parents and Dig up their dead grandparents and fuck them up the ass!
  If these jobs didn't exist, these brain dead motherfuckers  don't have the mental capacity to sling burgers at McDonald's. Listening to their inanities on the CB is neurotoxic. You can hear your brain cells crying for help, and yet the stupidest of the stupid are allowed to control 40 tons of rolling death. Rant over.
View Quote

Lighten up Francis.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:56:06 PM EDT
[#29]
I have some advice for you. Deal with it. It isn't like we plan on aggravating people daily but you can't please everyone. Now for the slow trucks part. Do you really think that the driver wants to pass another truck by .1 mph? His company sets the governed speed in his or her truck. Go complain to them, not the driver. Also sounds like you need to first calm down, try some yoga or something. Then you need to understand that it weighs more than you and is doing all it can to get up the hill. If you still have an issue then please stay out of Indiana. We already have enough fine drivers from Chicago coming through here and we don't need any more idiots flying though here.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If you think truckers are stupid, you should watch passenger vehicles.  They make the average dumbass trucker look like a rocket surgeon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you think truckers are stupid, you should watch passenger vehicles.  They make the average dumbass trucker look like a rocket surgeon.

Fact!
My father is a truck driver, and I have seen the idiocy of passenger car drivers when they get around 80,000 lbs of truck! My father is also a biker like I am and we both have respect for larger vehicles on the road. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong, the smaller vehicle usually loses!
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:07:19 PM EDT
[#31]
I suggest you follow one to a truck stop and share your constructive criticism with him.
I'm sure he'll appreciate your feedback.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:09:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

As someone who has changed a flat on the side of the interstate, I thank you for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
  I move over for people parked on the side of the road because of safety.

As someone who has changed a flat on the side of the interstate, I thank you for that.

+1.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:58:53 PM EDT
[#33]
When I was in college and just married I drove a truck and delivered feed in San Antonio ironic.  I would go as far west as Hondo as far north as Junction, as far south as an hour south of San Antonio and as far east as Austin.  I delivered feed to the SA Zoo, SeaWorld, Budweiser Clydesdales, The Snake Farm. lots of animal refuges and pet stores (the place I worked at was a Diamond Dog food distributor).  I will tell you cars need to learn a healthy respect for trucks as they can not stop on a dime like your piece of crap Kia.  Nor can they accelerate like a GT40.   Going uphill is a challenge if you slow down you will slow way down and will not be able to regain speed until over the top of the hill.  

Suck it up they are just trying to make a living you really want to bitch complain about the left lane campers that match the speed of those in the right lane and they are everywhere and you will never get rid of them.  Down here it is mostly Mexican plated cars that do it but I know it happens everywhere.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:26:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Anybody with 1/4 brain can become a trucker, does not require more than a room temp IQ & thus they drive like it....

Should try living on I80, truckers killed a few people along there the last month or 2 & more were very badly injured...they were going to fast for road conditions...and refusing to sow down as it wastes fuel & they loose money.....

Need to regulate truckers more and require testing/training & enforce those standards.....but then again about 85% of the truckers would go on welfare then.....

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:34:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Made $97,000 this year driving trucks (as a company driver).

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/Seabee_Mech/IMG_20140108_155633_263_zpsdcqsnazl.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/Seabee_Mech/IMG_20140108_155633_263_zpsdcqsnazl.jpg

You one of the semi's playing bumper tag west of Laramie on 80....going way to fast....at least one trucker was arrested for killing people in cars....
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:37:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The feeling is mutual. OTR Truckers get sick and tired of stupid fucking idiots in their soccermom-mobiles thinking that their 80k+ rigs can stop on a dime. I quit driving after only six months after the stupid shit I saw. Btw, the thing about moving over one lane is a SAFETY issue. Feel free to call up a trucking company and tell their safety department they're stupid. Go ask someone who's been hit by a semi-truck how they feel. Oh that's right, chances are you can't. They're DEAD!

Oh yeah did you know the interstates and most major roads aren't made so you can go visit Aunt Clementine? They're made for interstate commerce. As for moving over to pass up a slightly slower truck, in the trucking industry every second counts. Don't believe me? Go try it for a living. There's a reason I quit. You don't make enough and we have to deal with people like you.

GET OFF OUR FUCKING ROADS!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF YOUR CAR AND WALK!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The feeling is mutual. OTR Truckers get sick and tired of stupid fucking idiots in their soccermom-mobiles thinking that their 80k+ rigs can stop on a dime. I quit driving after only six months after the stupid shit I saw. Btw, the thing about moving over one lane is a SAFETY issue. Feel free to call up a trucking company and tell their safety department they're stupid. Go ask someone who's been hit by a semi-truck how they feel. Oh that's right, chances are you can't. They're DEAD!

Oh yeah did you know the interstates and most major roads aren't made so you can go visit Aunt Clementine? They're made for interstate commerce. As for moving over to pass up a slightly slower truck, in the trucking industry every second counts. Don't believe me? Go try it for a living. There's a reason I quit. You don't make enough and we have to deal with people like you.

Actually your wrong shit breath...but then when would we expect a trucker to know what they are talking about...

In President Eisenhower's many public statements about the Interstate System, he spoke of a mix of these benefits. For example, his State of the Union Address on January 6, 1955, included this summary: "A modern, efficient highway system is essential to meet the needs of our growing population, our expanding economy, and our national security." A year later, his Annual Message on the Economic Report, dated January 24, 1956, stated that, "The country urgently needs a modernized interstate highway system to relieve existing congestion, to provide for the expected growth of motor vehicle traffic, to strengthen the Nation's defenses, to reduce the toll of human life exacted each year in highway accidents, and to promote economic development."
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:40:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
You one of the semi's playing bumper tag west of Laramie on 80....going way to fast....at least one trucker was arrested for killing people in cars....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, I was in Sterling, NE during all that.

I haul heavy haul, most of my loads are over 140,000lbs GVW. I'm the guy struggling to get up the hill at 15mph.

ETA: You must be one of the asshole that likes to pass me on the left and then dive in front of my truck as you slam on the brakes trying to make the exit ramp.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:44:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Actually your wrong shit breath...but then when would we expect a trucker to know what they are talking about...

In President Eisenhower's many public statements about the Interstate System, he spoke of a mix of these benefits. For example, his State of the Union Address on January 6, 1955, included this summary: "A modern, efficient highway system is essential to meet the needs of our growing population, our expanding economy, and our national security." A year later, his Annual Message on the Economic Report, dated January 24, 1956, stated that, "The country urgently needs a modernized interstate highway system to relieve existing congestion, to provide for the expected growth of motor vehicle traffic, to strengthen the Nation's defenses, to reduce the toll of human life exacted each year in highway accidents, and to promote economic development."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah did you know the interstates and most major roads aren't made so you can go visit Aunt Clementine? They're made for interstate commerce. As for moving over to pass up a slightly slower truck,

in the trucking industry every second counts. Don't believe me? Go try it for a living. There's a reason I quit. You don't make enough and we have to deal with people like you.

Didn't bother reading the part about expanding economy eh? ok.  GOOD JOB! You know how interstate commerce works in regards to that right?

Oh by the way, the lower part sounds like a sales pitch for election time given he said it a full year later. Thanks for outing yourself.  

P.S. Might want to work on your grammar.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:46:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Bullwinkle, I'm not sure if anyone has told you before, but your posts come off as if you want to be a douche-bag.

And you should probably fix all the spelling and grammar errors in your posts if you want to insult peoples intelligence....... just saying.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:47:08 PM EDT
[#40]
I had a run in with some OTR trucker going slow, there was a pick up to my right so I accelerated quickly in my Camarow in  order to merge.

The pick up wouldn't let me over so I was forced to merge right behind him, I stayed close in order to help save gas by drafting on him. I car about the environmental impact of fuel burning.

The pick up then started going slow so I stayed close behind him, to save the environment through low brake usage. Unfortunate when I went to take a drink of my beer my rear tires slipped off the road and I sideswipped the pick up into the OTR driver and put em all in the ditch.

That darn OTR driver should have slowed down it shouldn't matter if I didn't have my license and had been drinking.

I think some fine upstanding employee of a Mr. Jacobs has it all on video.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:49:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I had a run in with some OTR trucker going slow, there was a pick up to my right so I accelerated quickly in my Camarow in  order to merge.

The pick up wouldn't let me over so I was forced to merge right behind him, I stayed close in order to help save gas by drafting on him. I car about the environmental impact of fuel burning.

The pick up then started going slow so I stayed close behind him, to save the environment through low brake usage. Unfortunate when I went to take a drink of my beer my rear tires slipped off the road and I sideswipped the pick up into the OTR driver and put em all in the ditch.

That darn OTR driver should have slowed down it shouldn't matter if I didn't have my license and had been drinking.

I think some fine upstanding employee of a Mr. Jacobs has it all on video.
View Quote

Well played, sir. HAHAHAHA! That sounds like the typical retort when it comes to Commercial drivers. "...but.....but.....Officer! He's a truck driver! They're always doing these kinds of things! It isn't my fault!"
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:50:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Nope, I was in Sterling, NE during all that.

I haul heavy haul, most of my loads are over 140,000lbs GVW. I'm the guy struggling to get up the hill at 15mph.

View Quote

Heavy haul requires skill, never seen one of those truckers driving like a fool & never bitched about how traffic backs up behind them as they ain't playing games running high speed down the interstate.

Have been passed while running lights/siren on 80 by truckers in the right lane, refused to slow down for road conditions only to find out road is closed due to semi crashing when going to fast for road conditions.

Then they blame it on WYDOT for not keeping roads clear and clean. Had a semi behind us as we went around 80 closed barricade in one now storm lights/siren going, trucker said if the fire truck can do it so can I. Needless to say WHP ticketed him.

Never fun digging out bodies underneath semis in cars they crushed when going to fast and could not stop.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:51:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Bullwinkle, I'm not sure if anyone has told you before, but your posts come off as if you want to be a douche-bag.

And you should probably fix all the spelling and grammar errors in your posts if you want to insult peoples intelligence....... just saying.
View Quote

im trying to be a trucker when i grow up, figure stupid is better than smart.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:56:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Didn't bother reading the part about expanding economy eh? ok.  GOOD JOB! You know how interstate commerce works in regards to that right?

Oh by the way, the lower part sounds like a sales pitch for election time given he said it a full year later. Thanks for outing yourself.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah did you know the interstates and most major roads aren't made so you can go visit Aunt Clementine? They're made for interstate commerce. As for moving over to pass up a slightly slower truck,

in the trucking industry every second counts. Don't believe me? Go try it for a living. There's a reason I quit. You don't make enough and we have to deal with people like you.

what grammer, im trying to pass my cdl test and it's write for 5th grade illegal mexican to pass.

not need english to drive semi, just illegal drivers license and amhired.

Eisenhower gold star highways primary were designed for national security, so the military could move around in the country safely and quickly. Interstate commerce was on down the list, but hey, bet you did not know Mamie Eisenhower had a large hand in how.where to ley out the interstates so they would be scenic for people in cars as they drove across country.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:01:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

what grammer, im trying to pass my cdl test and it's write for 5th grade illegal mexican to pass.

Eisenhower gold star highways primary were designed for national security, so the military could move around in the country safely and quickly. Interstate commerce was on down the list, but hey, bet you did not know Mamie Eisenhower had a large hand in how.where to ley out the interstates so they would be scenic for people in cars as they drove across country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet ironically enough when he spoke of it in the speech you quoted it was right there next to National Defense. Who'd have thought. Certainly doesn't sound like something way down the list.

I stand by what I said, going Aunt Clementine's doesn't mean shit.  As for scenic, just an afterthought. Not something important. Your reference of Mamie implies as much. SO GET OFF THE ROAD!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:03:11 AM EDT
[#46]
I share that frustration sometimes.  I also grew up with a good friend who's dad owned a trucking company and loved to hit the road with them occasionally and have seen how things work from that side.

The effort that would go into locating and digging up dead grandparents, only to an ass rape their decaying carcasses  because you're so pissed off at their truck driving, lane hogging descendant really pulls the rant together. That is rage in its purest form.  10/10 just for that.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:14:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Anybody with 1/4 brain can become a trucker, does not require more than a room temp IQ & thus they drive like it....

Should try living on I80, truckers killed a few people along there the last month or 2 & more were very badly injured...they were going to fast for road conditions...and refusing to sow down as it wastes fuel & they loose money.....

Need to regulate truckers more and require testing/training & enforce those standards.....but then again about 85% of the truckers would go on welfare then.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah liberals.  Always wanting more government.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:18:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Meh, I would rather ride on a highway with trucks than the idiots in their cars.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:20:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Ah liberals.  Always wanting more hover.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah liberals.  Always wanting more hover.

I know, right? It's just awful.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:23:10 AM EDT
[#50]
I drive for many years.  We used to joke that our job was to go around and save car's lives by not running into them when they did stupid stuff....oh and we happen to deliver stuff too.  

I will say there are more crappy drivers out there, and much of that from my observations behind the wheel for many years is, shall we say the changing demographics of drivers.  Tons of drivers from third world crap holes that never even drove a car in their homeland.   Come here and stick them behind a big rig.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top