BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I miss the clowns, but I don't miss the circus.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 11:44:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry dude. Wish you were on our server and in our guild. Overall, the people are pretty great and we have fun.
View Quote
I can transfer servers dont care about paying for it or maybe i misread.  Im a capable healer and dont talk for anything unless i want to ask a question, then i ask in raid chat.  I dont care about loot its about being ordered, disrespected, belittled, and all that.  4 non bis slots and stuck in bwl wiping for 2 hours(i lose the rolls too much).   Others clear that shit with minimal consumables.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 11:28:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We cleared Nef Wed. night.  We were the last of our 4 raid groups to do so, and we did the second half of the raid instance with 36 people (I think we had 37 on Tues for Ony>MC>BWL through Broodlord).  We're probably the most relaxed of the 4 groups and have been down 4-8 people for the past two weeks (short term issues), so that's probably why we were the last.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can transfer servers dont care about paying for it or maybe i misread.  Im a capable healer and dont talk for anything unless i want to ask a question, then i ask in raid chat.  I dont care about loot its about being ordered, disrespected, belittled, and all that.  4 non bis slots and stuck in bwl wiping for 2 hours(i lose the rolls too much).   Others clear that shit with minimal consumables.
We cleared Nef Wed. night.  We were the last of our 4 raid groups to do so, and we did the second half of the raid instance with 36 people (I think we had 37 on Tues for Ony>MC>BWL through Broodlord).  We're probably the most relaxed of the 4 groups and have been down 4-8 people for the past two weeks (short term issues), so that's probably why we were the last.
Maybe the guild im in doesnt have enough dps or geared dps?   We cant get past the first boss with a full group even, its the eggs  and the guild cant do that for some reason.  The guild is im in is not relaxed at all and youre smashing bwl missing people lol.
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 1:50:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 4:05:40 AM EDT
[#7]
The higher ups log the fights and post on disc. Ill give it a look at just im on mobile atm

Ok i checked and the dps is significantly different.  Highest dps member is 275 and after thats its mid 100s ie 150 a d lower
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Could be - do you guys log your fights?  We do and its good for analysis.  Here are the links if you're interested:

Night 1: Ony > MC > BWL thru Broodlord
Night 2: Firemaw thru Nef
View Quote
Sent an im lemme Know if it went through
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The higher ups log the fights and post on disc. Ill give it a look at just im on mobile atm

Ok i checked and the dps is significantly different.  Highest dps member is 275 and after thats its mid 100s ie 150 a d lower
View Quote
@DesuDurDesu
Is that overall raid DPS (i.e. all boss fights + trash fights)? If so, is not that bad (unless everyone is really well geared, in which case it would be low). Looking at the top 10 DPSers from my raid team's last MC run our highest overall raid DPS was 324, and lowest (of the top 10 DPSers) was 261, with the rest ranging from 275 to 319. But everyone in that to top 10 group is fairly well geared in ~50-75 raid epics/bis gear.

There are a lot of variables that go into calculating DPS...and even settings in an app like Details can make a difference (e.g. active time vs all time, etc.). Generally speaking, the Golemagg fight in MC is the gold-standard to measure your DPS. On Golemag your DPS warriors (with maybe 2-3 raid epics) and rogues (in ~50 percent raid epic gear) should be pulling 500-800+ DPS followed by mages and warlocks (in ~50 percent raid epic gear) around 300-400 DPS.

Also bear in mind status effects/buffs play a huge roll in stats for many classes often giving more stats than gear. When I'm on a boss fight (fury warrior) I usually pop a elixir of giants, mongoose potion, blessed sunfruit, winterfall firewater (if I had time to farm any), and apply weapon sharpening stones. Add those stat buffs on top of the class buffs, and it makes a huge difference in DPS.
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 12:20:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Is there an active arfcom horde guild on a PVP server? I’d be willing to roll a new toon if it meant I didn’t have to run with randoms anymore.
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
@DesuDurDesu
Is that overall raid DPS (i.e. all boss fights + trash fights)? If so, is not that bad (unless everyone is really well geared, in which case it would be low). Looking at the top 10 DPSers from my raid team's last MC run our highest overall raid DPS was 324, and lowest (of the top 10 DPSers) was 261, with the rest ranging from 275 to 319. But everyone in that to top 10 group is fairly well geared in ~50-75 raid epics/bis gear.

There are a lot of variables that go into calculating DPS...and even settings in an app like Details can make a difference (e.g. active time vs all time, etc.). Generally speaking, the Golemagg fight in MC is the gold-standard to measure your DPS. On Golemag your DPS warriors (with maybe 2-3 raid epics) and rogues (in ~50 percent raid epic gear) should be pulling 500-800+ DPS followed by mages and warlocks (in ~50 percent raid epic gear) around 300-400 DPS.

Also bear in mind status effects/buffs play a huge roll in stats for many classes often giving more stats than gear. When I'm on a boss fight (fury warrior) I usually pop a elixir of giants, mongoose potion, blessed sunfruit, winterfall firewater (if I had time to farm any), and apply weapon sharpening stones. Add those stat buffs on top of the class buffs, and it makes a huge difference in DPS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@DesuDurDesu

I wouldng know how to calculate it all to be honest, IM sent
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 12:44:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuckit im foing

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DYQ9Ny47r3zxMZ6b/

Dont out me etc.

Eta: i think im demoralized, and depressed.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Sounds like I'm way behind most of y'all here because I'm casual AF.  The only other time I got to Rag was post-BC and that was obviously just to see what the fight looked like.  It was fun to participate in the raid the way it was meant.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#15]
The guild wont kick me yes my hps is behind but its wasted mana right?  I cant even chat they constantly mute me when i even ask a question.  Shit they wanted a disc priest and i get shit for picking up when its needed?  Fucking australians want a hardcore guild member i say fuck australia fuck australians fuck that sjw shithole gfd you wouldnt know the shit im dealing with
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 2:22:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/D79BlI9.jpg

Sounds like I'm way behind most of y'all here because I'm casual AF.  The only other time I got to Rag was post-BC and that was obviously just to see what the fight looked like.  It was fun to participate in the raid the way it was meant.
View Quote
Youre doing things right??
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If you look through our logs, I'm down around 5th - 8th position during a lot of trash and some boss fights (that are easy).  However, I generally lead the group in lowest overhealing.  And hard fights where we push, I top the healers and roughly 1/2 the time top the pallys who are spamming the tank.  Unless you have a fight where everyone should be spamming on the tank, regardless of overhealing, then everyone should be running LibHealComm-4.0 and watching each others incoming heals so they aren't wasting heals.

BTW - wasted mana can't be tied to top heals, because a wasted heal doesn't land and doesn't contribute to HPS.

ETA - which toon is yours?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guild wont kick me yes my hps is behind but its wasted mana right?  I cant even chat they constantly mute me when i even ask a question.  Shit they wanted a disc priest and i get shit for picking up when its needed?  Fucking australians want a hardcore guild member i say fuck australia fuck australians fuck that sjw shithole gfd you wouldnt know the shit im dealing with
If you look through our logs, I'm down around 5th - 8th position during a lot of trash and some boss fights (that are easy).  However, I generally lead the group in lowest overhealing.  And hard fights where we push, I top the healers and roughly 1/2 the time top the pallys who are spamming the tank.  Unless you have a fight where everyone should be spamming on the tank, regardless of overhealing, then everyone should be running LibHealComm-4.0 and watching each others incoming heals so they aren't wasting heals.

BTW - wasted mana can't be tied to top heals, because a wasted heal doesn't land and doesn't contribute to HPS.

ETA - which toon is yours?
Il get that addon i used be a great healer, my toon ill IM

Eta

Any arfcom westcost severe that are casual?  Ill ride this out till they run through another healer.  I dont match those people and ima respec my talent points for a show just to push the hps and overhealing to make a point.  Its no longer fun

Eta2

Power infusion bumps the dps up when casted on rotation,  that does not go into the numbers while i boost them all with the 60 min priest buffs but im low cause i dont snipe heal and i apperantly i should be doing that?  Fuck if i know the treatment is wrong
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 1:13:10 AM EDT
[#19]
I use healcoms classic will there be a confict with LibHealComm-4.0?  My spec is a mess before i was doing things manually and doing good.  Shows that i tried to fit into the guild and got fucked over again
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 9:15:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I don’t think so, but not 100%. What should happen is LHC-4 should communicate with other copies of itself and likewise HCC.

Have you checked to see what the other healers are running? Most raid frame and all-UI mods like ElvUI will have LHC-4 built in, down in a lib/libs folder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I use healcoms classic will there be a confict with LibHealComm-4.0?  My spec is a mess before i was doing things manually and doing good.  Shows that i tried to fit into the guild and got fucked over again
I don’t think so, but not 100%. What should happen is LHC-4 should communicate with other copies of itself and likewise HCC.

Have you checked to see what the other healers are running? Most raid frame and all-UI mods like ElvUI will have LHC-4 built in, down in a lib/libs folder.
I think they run hcc and thats it unless its something else. I left the guild discord and left the guild.  I cant be hardcore im more casual.   Leaves my char open for transfer.  J_D ty for the help i just couldnt take anymore from that guild, if you want a healer anyone i can char transfer but im really casual.

I use the bizzaro basic ui frames might have to change that.
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 12:17:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Every time I give up on getting an upgrade I put an enchant on some trash tier gear just to win an upgrade.
Just got Malfurion's Blessed Bulwark from Ebonroc in BWL for my druid after getting my class quest chest and putting +stats on it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 1:28:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Looks alot better than what i use which is the standard blizzard(bizzaro) riad and unit frames.  I did my own mouse over macros with trial and error but it works and it also works with decursive lol.  Heres a run down of my addons

Decursive
Epgp
Exorsus raid tools
Healcommclassic
Threat classic2
DeadlyBossMods(classic)
Questie

Mouseover macros work with decursive some how i might wan to test it out but i left the guild priest arent needed anymore

Eta
Your interface is better than what i can imagine
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 1:57:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 4:51:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Just wanted to say thank you to J_D and everyone, im trying to get into a guild again thats more casual but i still am open for suggestions for a west coast arfcom guild.  I know i can do better but what was said left me furious and angry from the past guild.

Im going back to basic the spec for raiding when undergeared, might snag a few ui addons too but i usually lookup and make macros myself.

Maybe this guild takes me in for MC runs,  i dunno.  The t2 +15percent 3 piece bonus on top meditation is the boon.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 8:30:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Probably your best bet is to spend some time in LookingForGroup - heal a few dungeons, even if there is nothing there for you; get to know some people; and then ask the ones you get along with well about their guilds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just wanted to say thank you to J_D and everyone, im trying to get into a guild again thats more casual but i still am open for suggestions for a west coast arfcom guild.  I know i can do better but what was said left me furious and angry from the past guild.

Im going back to basic the spec for raiding when undergeared, might snag a few ui addons too but i usually lookup and make macros myself.

Maybe this guild takes me in for MC runs,  i dunno.  The t2 +15percent 3 piece bonus on top meditation is the boon.
Probably your best bet is to spend some time in LookingForGroup - heal a few dungeons, even if there is nothing there for you; get to know some people; and then ask the ones you get along with well about their guilds.
Oceanic server it sucks.  I can grind dungeons non stop but it gets boring(sorry for misspelling)
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 9:12:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just dont fit in on oceanic guilds.   I can heal like a mofo, even without decent gear.   A +healing wand beyond lvl48 is expensive.

Eta we have worked things out and its much better.  Im just a backup healer thats casual and that works.  I would still transfer to an arfcom guild though.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:42:57 AM EDT
[#31]
These are our logs

BWL Razer - Fire

BWL - Ebonroc - Nef

This was our first guild clear last week of BWL.  We had a new MT at Vael so there was some adjustment.  We 1 shot Chrom and Nef.  Our melee DPS is high which makes the overall fights faster.  I'm the paladin healer, Abbalope.

I'm GM of the guild, we have a  few west coast people.  We're not an arfcom guild but we have many likeminded people.

What start were you guys using at Razer?
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:29:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:48:08 AM EDT
[#33]
We use the center 4 corner strat.

I was really asking Deuc about their strat.  We tried the platform strat and it didn't work well for us, going with the 4 corners helped us out.  We have some dps that we're carrying because we're a casual guild so we have to tailor our strats in order for us to be able to "hide" some of the lower performing folks.  

I've grouped with some of your guild members, they've all been quite nice and helpful.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 2:46:24 PM EDT
[#34]
We cleared it all almost every attempt and 4 corner worked the best
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 2:48:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Also 60 hunter with full giant stalker, demon killer bow LF a new guild, left my previous one over them having to many raid days and expecting it to interfere with my life. On Pagle since launch
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Thanks will do, I’m sure I’ve played with multiple people In there. Antikar if you see me on
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 6:56:31 PM EDT
[#38]
How is everyone liking Classic? I played Vanilla pretty hard and was in one of the Top Guilds in the US. We fully cleared the game including Kel'Thuzad back in the 40 man glory days. Kinda getting the itch to mess around in Classic as I have no interest in the newer expansions.

Is there a free trial for classic or only if you pay the sub price?

Looks like biggest clump of you guys are on Pagle? All in the same guild?

Healthy Populations and all that fun stuff?
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top