BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:07:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I am soooooo white thuggin'

Hey Osama...another vote for Bush here.  Why don't you try and bring it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:11:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Mark me down for the white thug.....

+1.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mark me down for the white thug.....

+1.

+2

Oh and we have guns too!
I think Bin Laden should remember that retaliation is one of America's favorite past times.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I say, "Bring it."
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:29:48 AM EDT
[#5]
i think osama could take azcopwannabe. he's tall and wirey, plus he has a krink. i think the turban hides his secret super-villian power crystal which as we all know super-villian powers trump AZ national guard training. one things for sure. if UBL shows up at his house there will be 37 drama threads about it spamming the boards. i cant wait!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ya'll DO know where your local mosques are located, Don't You ?

.....i'm just say'n.  

The coordinates of all have been stored for future consideration.

...I'm just say'n.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Eric The('Jihadist'IsSuchAnUglyTerm)Hun

The Mosque they're building up here in Frisco looks like a damned fortress.  It certainly makes me wonder.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#7]
ubl knows how Bush responds to his actions and doesn't like it.  His only hope is to have kerry elected so that he can test him out to see how his real resolve is.  Dangerous times.  If Kerry wins ubl will be scrambling for some sort of attack to see what he will do IMHO.  Kerry is going to have lots of explaining to do if he is elected.  What is he going to do to make Iraq better?  He's going to be adding troops as far as he says, but he'll also be bringing them home    He supports healthcare for all americans by allowing them to buy it themselves  I just hope this story goes somewhere.  I'm pissed that I haven't heard much of it as of yet today.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#8]
The sad thing is that I personally know a liberal who thinks that we should vote Bush out so Osama will leave us alone.

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:41:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Please oh please let my state be "RED" in the end...  Maybe he'd be real pissed at us.  27 electoral votes and all

I am saying the same thing...actually praying for it!

Oh please Lord...let me be in a red (for Bush) State at the end of the election.

I also say....bring it!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#10]
"well, there are certain sections of texas, osama, that that i wouldn't advise you to try to invade"
[/bogart]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:27:46 AM EDT
[#11]
git some!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:45:06 AM EDT
[#12]

OBL, we have a lot of empty mine shafts to fill ,so please bring it on.
Please make your first stop here in Co. We would so love to met you.
You would be our guest at a very large party. A f**K you over party
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#13]
tagged for later
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:20:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
that will choose to vote for the white thug Bush as president

that's me.

i'm voting for the white thug! and proudly so!

Another proud white ALABAMA thug here... islamic jihad my ass... bring it on...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:28:20 PM EDT
[#15]
This is an admission by osama the camel plugger that GWB has handed him his ass on the GWOT. Go BUSH!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Virginia:

No waiting period for firearms purchase
Shall-issue CCW
Lots of defense minded gun owners
Places in the mountains where you can bury a guy so good the buzzards couldn't find him

Yeah!

Come on over!!!!  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
No mosques where I live!

I don't know about mosques, but the Islamic extremists are here in droves

USF (Univ. of South Fla) is chock-full.

If you recall, Sammy (americanized nickname) Al Ariyan- imprisoned for terrorist fund raising (Hamas, Hezbolla-type) - was a professor there for years- and was 'protected' for his free speech rights by the criminal ACLU-loving, liberal ass-wipe- Betty Castor, who is running for a US Senate seat tomorrow.

While most some are OK- and are here on peaceful academic pursuits-I won't paint them all with the same brush, but...................

The rest better learn the language and respect the flag.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:32:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Let OBL just TRY and bring the fight to the Homeland...

As long as we the free have strong will and the second amendment, we can take 'em on.

I'd really like to see how badly an insurgency would fail in the Northwestern States.  Or the Southwest -PRK.  They'd think it was raining lead.

So to OBL I say, "Bring the noise, man, and all the blessings Allah can provide.  You're going to need every last one."
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Durka Durka Islam Jihad....
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#20]
I live in the Pro-Osama state of Oregon.   I guess I'm safe.

And I was about to double my water/canned food storage.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:51:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

.....i'm just say'n.  

www.islamicfinder.org/

OMG there is one just up the street!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:15:22 PM EDT
[#22]
I live in a red state.... Bring it on ragheads...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:18:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Fuck OBL and every other raghead terrorist on this planet!!

(Man, I love this site)
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#24]
I find it extremely fascinating that osama bin laden, hiding out in a cave in Garbagekanistan has a much better understanding of the US Electoral College voting process than most of the US-educated democrats I heard four years ago screaming how "Bush stole the election" because he didn't win the popular vote.

-Gator
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Bring his ass to BAMA and start some crap. We'll take him to Georgia and let them teach him about "stump broke".
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#26]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

.....i'm just say'n.

www.islamicfinder.org/

Thanks osprey21. I've got 15 targets within 30 miles hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm3000 rounds dived by 15 lets 200 ea.......... gonna hafta restock......................good nes is, no targets under water so bump firing is authorized

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:04:26 PM EDT
[#27]

I was surprised, to say the least, at all the Muslim activity in Athens,Ga.  home of UGA.

Watch out for the Ga Dawgs, whoever you are.............................

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Bring it on coward!

I have a 2nd amendment that lets me bear arms in the defense of my country!

And further, I will cook a large pan of bacon and personally pour the fat on the face of EVERY slimeball I can get my hands on.

and if my fellow Ar15.com brothers are so inclined, some should bring some lettuce and tomato and a few loaves of bread.I will make some spicy cajun remolade, and we will have a nice downhome BLT sandwhich or two after a job well done.

hug.gif
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:34:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Well at least New York is safe
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

.....i'm just say'n.  

www.islamicfinder.org/

Well, that was a real eye opener to say the least.

I've got 2 mosques located within ONE MILE OF ME and 15 more within 15 miles.

Thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Florida is equipped to go red. FDCC - 1*
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:58:00 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

.....i'm just say'n.  

Can we say GPS
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#33]
I wouldn't have a flat tire on my road, if I were him. We got pigs, bullets with pig parts included, and a few strip ponds.  This isn't the state to show how big your balls are(or lack of therof). Nobody cares about noise around here, they are desensitized to auto and tannerite.  We should send that no good, a bulletfestf video with some choice remarks at the end.  How would al-daleeria react to a good old fire 'em up video from ohio and a salute? Fire your guns, comes to mind I'll be discussing this topic, this weekend. edited.,I have over 5 centers within 20 minutes of here.  great link!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#34]
I checked www.islamicfinder.org/, looks like I'm in a target rich environment. I need more ammo.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:06:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Hey YOU!!!  Yea YOU OSAMA!!!!!

Go & suck off a camel!  

Arizona WILL VOTE BUSH !!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!

WANT SOME, YOU FUCKS HAVEN'T GOT THE BALLS TO FIGHT US HERE!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Bring it, you cocksucking camel humpers!!!

+1 White Thug for BUSH!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
www.islamicfinder.org/

None within 10 miles, but 15 mosques within 20 miles!  A target-rich environment!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:36:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top