Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:47:14 AM EDT
[#1]
page 2 he ain't banned shit... yet
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:47:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Now that the dementia ridden child groper/molester has banned braces what are you going to do?
View Quote

Ya got a list of what has been banned?  So far nothing unless you know something we don't.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:53:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:10:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Mind your own business OP.  And don't talk about it here.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:13:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:17:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He hasn't.  And if it does happen, the last thing I'm doing it talking about it here.
View Quote

All if this
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:19:11 AM EDT
[#7]
The language made it sound like it might not be a simple redefinition of all braces to stocks/sbrs

A brace AND a rifle caliber??? 9mm stays ok?

A brace AND semiauto and dbm??? Fixed mag or straight pull stays ok?

etc???
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:19:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Now that the dementia ridden child groper/molester has banned braces what are you going to do?
View Quote

Well OP I think I'm just going to manufacture all manner of NFA restricted articles without so much as a license or permission.

In Minecraft.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#9]
I didn't want the hassle so been selling my stuff off since November. Easier than finding a boat to sink.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:59:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Commie data mine of ARFCOM

ATCIVATE!

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:05:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I really have confidence this time that the majority of you will remove your tail from between your legs and not comply with this bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
page 2 he ain't banned shit... yet
View Quote

No but with an ex Anytown POS in charge of BATF you really think they wont push it.  Why would congress have to get involved.  Did they on bump stocks?  So what if 10-20 companies make them?  Have you noticed that they are going to try to repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act?  Really?  They don't give a Rat F about arms mfg's. 10-20 or 100 of them!

I live in Idaho and don't care, we ignore DC as a rule but some states that are purple, I believe that they would enforce an EO via their own legislation.  Too many sit on the fence and let to much happen with not so much as a peep to their state/federal representatives..  I see some of you live in MI, WA, IN, NY and probably believe that this is unenforceable, we will see what your state does!

Call me what you will, I'm 66, an infinitary veteran and don't give a flying what you think of me but this hobby of ours is being attacked and if you haven't noticed, THEY HOPE YOU DON"T LIKE IT!
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 1:27:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The language made it sound like it might not be a simple redefinition of all braces to stocks/sbrs

A brace AND a rifle caliber??? 9mm stays ok?

A brace AND semiauto and dbm??? Fixed mag or straight pull stays ok?

etc???
View Quote

Sorry, you can fuck right off with that kind of thinking.

No, I don’t want to make the entire country into California or New York. “Playing the game” of what’s “ok” by all sorts of entirely arbitrary conditions that one of the nobility class has decided for me.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Greetings fellow gun enthusiast  
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 12:54:30 AM EDT
[#16]
And by the way....it wasn't even an EO, it was an Executive Action, with even less authority.

TR
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:20:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No really, what if you live in a state that takes it to heart and you have a brace?  What are you going to do?

Form 1?

Remove the brace?

I have been bracing (pun intended) for this for a while and will probably do a 2 stamp on my CMMG.
View Quote

Keep it on there like a fucking American?
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:25:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Bring a box labeled "contraband pistol braces" to the nearest ATF field office, but the box is actually full of dick pics.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:37:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Bring a box labeled "contraband pistol braces" to the nearest ATF field office, but the box is actually full of dick pics.
View Quote

Same except no pics.

1.) Cut a hole in a box

2.) Put your dick in the box

3.) Have field agents open the box
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:38:09 AM EDT
[#20]
OP, more importantly beans or no beans?
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:39:03 AM EDT
[#21]
I’m not doing a damned thing. The brace stays.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:39:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No really, what if you live in a state that takes it to heart and you have a brace?  What are you going to do?

Form 1?

Remove the brace?

I have been bracing (pun intended) for this for a while and will probably do a 2 stamp on my CMMG.
View Quote

Maybe you should look into moving to a bluer state, you don't seem fit for Idaho.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:48:42 AM EDT
[#23]
At least he doesn't make mean twerks, or something.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:54:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No. The EO asks the ATF to look into it. Which will be another comment period, and they’re about to find this will be a lot harder than bump stocks. no one was willing to die and bump stock hill. braces, I can’t think of more than two manufacturers that haven’t sold a product with a brace.... Browning and like... IDK. This is going to be a big difference.

The result won’t be ban anyhow, it would be that braces are stocks and must be NFA registered. But the logistics of this are questionable. They’re going to get the same kick back from us and mfgs, but in “a compromise” I wouldn’t think that they would be above waiving the $200 fee on these. An amnesty promotion.

That would get them what they REALLY want here, precedent to take some thing that is currently legal and common in possession, like AR15s, and force you to add them to the NFA registry or give them up. That’s the end goal entirely. Then they have a registry, hoops to prevent sale or transfer, force you to have papers, etc.

This has to be fought with sufficient vigor, we all know the slope is real.

HOWEVER... OP is a troll and this belongs in GD if anywhere. Big if.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's is something official banning braces?

Link?

No. The EO asks the ATF to look into it. Which will be another comment period, and they’re about to find this will be a lot harder than bump stocks. no one was willing to die and bump stock hill. braces, I can’t think of more than two manufacturers that haven’t sold a product with a brace.... Browning and like... IDK. This is going to be a big difference.

The result won’t be ban anyhow, it would be that braces are stocks and must be NFA registered. But the logistics of this are questionable. They’re going to get the same kick back from us and mfgs, but in “a compromise” I wouldn’t think that they would be above waiving the $200 fee on these. An amnesty promotion.

That would get them what they REALLY want here, precedent to take some thing that is currently legal and common in possession, like AR15s, and force you to add them to the NFA registry or give them up. That’s the end goal entirely. Then they have a registry, hoops to prevent sale or transfer, force you to have papers, etc.

This has to be fought with sufficient vigor, we all know the slope is real.

HOWEVER... OP is a troll and this belongs in GD if anywhere. Big if.

Not acceptable.

I don't care about the $200. I won't register them. I'll just remove the brace and use them the way AR pistols were before brace. Just a buffer tube.

Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:06:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Same except no pics.

1.) Cut a hole in a box

2.) Put your dick in the box

3.) Have field agents open the box
View Quote

The ATF love Glory-Holes.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:09:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Without the stock/brace you get +5 mobility and +3 agility

So I guess it works out in the end
View Quote
Aim down sight speed is MUCH quicker
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:10:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He hasn't.  And if it does happen, the last thing I'm doing it talking about it here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shut 'er down, this is the way.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:28:25 AM EDT
[#28]
You guys should have not gone cheap and gotten the stamps.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:34:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What brace?
View Quote

Just never got into the whole brace thing.
I'm not opposed to those who want them - free country and choice - but I prefer a full stock anyway.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:50:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah but my charisma took a -4 penalty!
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:53:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:54:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yeah but my charisma took a -4 penalty!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: