User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:51:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I hate people doing these "ask a famous person to prom/homecoming/ball etc". It's unfair to there person being asked. If there decline, they look like an ass, so now they are stuck going to some stupid formal with a creep they don't even know. It makes the person asking appear pathetic and an attention whore
View Quote

You've never been to a Marine Corps ball.

Bring a hot chick with you, you'll have 15 drunk Marines trying to impress her with war stories, no matter how POG they are, and will try to organize a train.

I remember one Sgt brought a hooker. Cause he, nor anybody else cared if she became a seamen disposal unit.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I took my girlfriend to one.  I didn't have a single issue.

She is/was hot.  I'm married to her now.

Believe it or not, even drunk enlisted Marines can be couth.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Donnie is actually funnier over the radio than looking at him.  

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

got nuked before I finished typing

sorry GD GD'd in your thread
I thought she was pretty

real or aftermarket?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I believe half of yall are queer for creaming your jeans over butch Rhonda Rousy yet my Poison Spyder friend was too this or too that.

got nuked before I finished typing

sorry GD GD'd in your thread
I thought she was pretty

real or aftermarket?

Aftermarket
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:17:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What if Mattis showed up at a ball with Rebecca Romijn or/and Cindy Crawford on his arm?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This stopped being cool after the first guy asked Katy Perry to the ball.
Now stupid boots ask celebrities to the ball because they're stupid and boots.

You said the same thing twice.

We all know one by itself would not be able to cover the stupid boot stuff boots constantly do.

What if Mattis showed up at a ball with Rebecca Romijn or/and Cindy Crawford on his arm?

General Mattis can show up with whomever he wants, he's General Mother Fucking Mattis.
This boot is just a boot asking a celebrity to the ball that will be hounded by nearly every Marine there.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:49:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought the they put the kibosh on asking celebs to the ball.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:34:07 AM EDT
[#7]
What will Rhonda Rousey say when she gets to the ball?

( Gag ... Choke ... Gag ... Choke ... Gag)

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 3:03:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Bring a hot chick with you, you'll have 15 drunk Marines trying to impress her with war stories, no matter how POG they are, and will try to organize a train.

I remember one Sgt brought a hooker. Cause he, nor anybody else cared if she became a seamen disposal unit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate people doing these "ask a famous person to prom/homecoming/ball etc". It's unfair to there person being asked. If there decline, they look like an ass, so now they are stuck going to some stupid formal with a creep they don't even know. It makes the person asking appear pathetic and an attention whore

That's pretty much how I remember them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 3:03:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am surprised she didn't tell him she would go with him if he could cut down to 135, and then we he said he would, replied that she already had another date for that night.  
View Quote

Well played.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top