BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Isn't Warren Buffett a statist who thinks everyone should submit to the will of government, unless you're Warren Buffett?

Yep.  Still Out on Heinz.  Corn Sweetner free Hunts FTW!
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:18:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Heinz CEO and board members would not endorse Kerry for president, IIRC.

Sssshhh...let them go on.  Heinz was a Republican after all.  People want to condemn the whole company because of Teresa.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#3]
but now Warren Buffet owns it.......Fuck Warren Buffet
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:27:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:30:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Awww, I got a new corporate sibling.

Me too, I'm new in January though.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:35:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I knew this thread would bring out both the Heinz-Kerry and the Buffett haters..... it's like the perfect storm
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:05:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Buffet's secretary still paying more taxes than Warren? Or whatever it was the Kenyan kept saying during the campaign.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

If I am going to boycott any condiment, it will be Miracle Whip.

I can get behind that.  It is sad that people even consider this elf semen a condiment

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Now I like Hunt's better.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heinz ketchup has had a big Wounded Warriors corporate donation campaign for well over a year.

Some of you guys have no life and seem to just sit around looking, hoping, PRAYING for something.... anything to have a sore ass about.    

If Obama gave to the project, would you. Vote for him?

We're talking about damn ketchup - not Obama  OR voting.  But thanks for trying to drag the discussion in another direction.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#12]
I never boycotted Heinz ketchup anyway, there are some things I just won't do.

I always buy Heinz ketchup in the 44 oz 3 pack at BJ's and never have less than 3 full 44 oz bottles in stock

This year think I'll go for the big 100+ oz jug they sell

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:16:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heinz ketchup has had a big Wounded Warriors corporate donation campaign for well over a year.

Some of you guys have no life and seem to just sit around looking, hoping, PRAYING for something.... anything to have a sore ass about.    

If Obama gave to the project, would you. Vote for him?

We're talking about damn ketchup - not Obama  OR voting.  But thanks for trying to drag the discussion in another direction.

You can lick the ketchup from your chains!  

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wounded warrior which burns money like it's kindling and runs around making anti gun statements?

If it makes you feel better to laugh and look down at me and call me "butthurt" because I live in actual reality well then I'm happy for you.  Sorry my butt only gets hurt when my wife works the dildo too hard some nights.  Go ahead and keep ruining your food with ketchup, I'm sure since you are so invested in this topic you eat crap anyway what do I care.

I eat little in the way of crap.  I haven't had ketchup in 2-3 months - not that I have an objection to the condiment.

If you want top get yourself worked up in a political tizzy over ketchup - knock yourself out.  I have come to understand that some people cannot live without something to feed their internal need to be upset about something.  If the ownership of an iconic national ketchup brand is your life cause - have at it man.  I'm sure the corporation will take note.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:26:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I knew this thread would bring out both the Heinz-Kerry and the Buffett haters..... it's like the perfect storm

I relish this thread.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I relish this thread.

I see what you did there, condiment man...  
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I relish this thread.

I see what you did there, condiment man...  

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Hating the Steelers since 12/23/72 -- so nope
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Hunts is better and fuck Warren Buff Fay
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#20]
1) Warren Buffet is not an improvement.

2) Wounded Warrior is anti-Christian

3) Wounded Warrior is anti 2nd

4) Catsup is better than ketchup
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#21]
I like hunts better regardless
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
BBQ sauce FTW.

hienze BBQ sauce what kinda of sicko are you

I will continue my boycott
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:20:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's ok to eat Heinz ketchup now, Warren Buffett has bought the company, you can eat the best ketchup without worrying about your money supporting Secretary of State Kerry.

P.S. the boycott was BS in the first place, Kerry and his wife only owned $4m in stock in a company valued at $23b, that is just 0.05% of the company not the controlling interest many here claimed.

I wont buy it now because of the pinko buffet.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:21:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I like hunts better regardless

Hunts - yuck!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:24:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

With how much O and his administration have been raping us lately, you don't have to be sitting or even standing to have taken it in the ass.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#26]
I avoid Heinz.  No ill will.  No hate.  Just principle.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:27:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Hunts/ConAgra FTW here
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#28]
I dont buy Heinz because that shit still has High Fructose Corn Syrup in it.   Hunts doesn't
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:34:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Ketchup is nasty anyway. I only use chili sauces.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

With how much O and his administration have been raping us lately, you don't have to be sitting or even standing to have taken it in the ass.

Everyone has been taking it in the ass from Oblama and friends.

What has that got to do with the ketchup you put on a burger?

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't even use ketchup, I'm not a 10 year old and sauce everything in ketchup.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Didn't Warren Buffet buy Burlington Northern to get the coal routes and then proceed to demonize big oil and the Keystone Pipeline.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:49:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I live in Pittsburgh.

I wouldn't care if the fucking Prince of Darkness owned Heinz, I'd still be using Heinz ketchup

Speed

Same here. Heinz and cocksauce. I put thatnshit on everything.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I live in Pittsburgh.
I wouldn't care if the fucking Prince of Darkness owned Heinz, I'd still be using Heinz ketchup

Speed

Same here. Heinz and cocksauce. I put thatnshit on everything.  

You put the same thing on twice?

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Isn't Warren Buffett a statist who thinks everyone should submit to the will of government, unless you're Warren Buffett?

^This

Fuck a Warren Buffet.  Sue the IRS for not paying his fair share that he states other rich people should pay.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:24:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Newsflash: Warren Buffet is a bigger douchetank than Kerry's wife.

Fact.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:27:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Heinz is the only kind of ketchup there is, as far as I'm concerned.

Between my roommate and I, we go through a 64oz bottle every two weeks or so.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

If I am going to boycott any condiment, it will be Miracle Whip.

I grew up on MW.  When I married Pepper (wife), she refused to use it and bought real mayo.  Since she is the sammich maker, I started eating sammichs with mayo.

Over time I have come to realize how nasty MW is, and how Pepper has saved me from yet another folly.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top