Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Good to see the jury of peers has served justice.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:39:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh really Mr knowledgeable?  I'm sure you will back this up with proof.  You must have some amazing insight into everything Bundy from how wrong you been in every single thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh really Mr knowledgeable?  I'm sure you will back this up with proof.  You must have some amazing insight into everything Bundy from how wrong you been in every single thread.
It is all publicly available information.

Quoted:
But tell us again about your hate for the BLM and then please mention children 600 more times.
Good guys do not bring children to a gun fight.

Bundy supporters said that the series of events in the armed confrontation was Feds pointing guns *first.* If that were the case, and in the series of events Feds first pointed guns, *then* folks brought their children...

It says a lot about the Bundy supporters, yes or no?

There are plenty of Bundy supporters. Folks who would use and justify the use of children as human shields.

And there are plenty of folks who think the Bundys are flat-footed liars who use children to hide behind in a gun fight.

There are two sides to the Bundy narrative...

This isn't an echo chamber...
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Substitute the Bundy idiots with some Antifa retards, and enjoy the hypocrisy.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:43:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm sure the feds would set up 1st amendment areas for Antifa.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:44:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactly!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Good.

Best,
JBR
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Good.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:51:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Bundy supporters said that the series of events in the armed confrontation was Feds pointing guns *first.* If that were the case, and in the series of events Feds first pointed guns, *then* folks brought their children...

There are plenty of Bundy supporters. Folks who would use and justify the use of children as human shields.

And there are plenty of folks who think the Bundys are flat-footed liars who use children to hide behind in a gun fight.

View Quote
It does not say shit about Bundy supporters.  How many people brought kids?  Show me proof.  What makes you think that guns were pointed and everyone ran to bring their children in knowing that?  I can't believe you don't understand this.  Maybe someone wanted their children to see that some men will not bow down to the federal government.  Maybe that's more important than safety.

I don't care about one whack job talking about using kids as a human shield.  That was probably a fed plant.  I mean lets be honest.  There were more fed plants at these events than normal people.

A few guys show up at conservative events waving nazi flags.  Therefore all white men are nazi's.   The Children angle is that retarded.  

No one cares about this issue but you.  You scream it in every thread about the bundy's.  No one posts in those threads more than you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:56:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
But tell us again about your hate for the BLM and then please mention children 600 more times.

lol,after Ruby Ridge and Waco,you have to be a little slow to think the government would hesitate to kill women and children.

Do you think the gov was using kids as shields by having daycare in federal buildings?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:56:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A good number of Americans are fed up with the government. Their is a lot more disgust and desire for change in government than is apparent.
View Quote
I agree. I think this may be underlying element to this verdict.  By all technicalities it appears from what I've seen that most of these folks who participated in this incident broke the law.  Not the end-of-the-world kind of law, but illegal nonetheless.  Maybe more people than we think...even a jury in Las Vegas...are making a statement with a verdict like this both to and about our federal government.  I don't know...maybe I'm reading too much into this.  I hope not.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
The fucking hypocrisy is the government going after people while their ranks have quite a few criminals walking around.

No one died at the Bundy standoff-can you say that about holder running guns or hillary and Co. with Benghazi?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:59:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And the useful idiots cheered.
View Quote
huzzah
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What were "innocents" doing in the middle of the barren desert? They did not live there. No one does.

The cops were there under a court order.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll give you one..just because..pointing firearms at innocents...cops did it first....
What were "innocents" doing in the middle of the barren desert? They did not live there. No one does.

On a scale on one to ten how mad are you that the government can't fuck these guys?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:59:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Jury nullification - It works!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
I must be "guilty" of something if I enjoy hanging around in the barren desert where I don't live .
Your Bureau of Land Management  mentality is showing.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:00:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
On a scale on one to ten how mad are you that the government can't fuck these guys?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll give you one..just because..pointing firearms at innocents...cops did it first....

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
 Wow didn't see that coming.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Jury nullification - It works!
View Quote
Was it a case of jury nullification? This place is obsessed with it lol
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:04:09 PM EDT
[#19]
They had their day in court, seems like the system worked. If the charges could not be proven then not guilty. Drop it and move on.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The fucking hypocrisy is the government going after people while their ranks have quite a few criminals walking around.

No one died at the Bundy standoff-can you say that about holder running guns or hillary and Co. with Benghazi?
View Quote
So it's okay to point guns at federal agents since Holder and Clinton were shit heads? I guess Antifa can point guns at federal agents too, since surely there are still some shitheads in gov't service.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:08:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Substitute the Feds with literally Nazis.

Or don't because that's stupid and not who was involved.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It does not say shit about Bundy supporters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It does not say shit about Bundy supporters.
It says a great deal about Bundy supporters... If we are to believe the Bundy narrative that in this case the Feds conducting the court-ordered round-up were the bad-guys.

This poster says that Feds pointed guns *first.*

Quoted:

If that narrative is accurate, and it was Feds who escalated the force against the Bundys and their followers... Then why didn't the Bundys and their followers get the kids out of the situation?

Quoted:

How many people brought kids?  Show me proof.  
[FBI] We saw some younger people down there that looked like they might have been children.  Do you think that was wise to have those kids down there?  Do you think it could have turned dangerous?

Parker:  That might have been the only thing that kept them from getting gassed.  They threatened to shoot chemicals into that crowd.

FBI  Do you think that it was good to have the kids down there then?

Parker:  Absolutely.

FBI  Do you think this could potentially have turned violent?

Parker:  Absolutely.

--------

"You know what, if they’re in the line of fire then bad on the sheriff … I think it’s fine … It’s (a dangerous situation) because the government has made it such … it’s got to stop somewhere.”  

--------

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”  

Link

Link

Quoted:

What makes you think that guns were pointed and everyone ran to bring their children in knowing that?  I can't believe you don't understand this.  Maybe someone wanted their children to see that some men will not bow down to the federal government.  Maybe that's more important than safety.
The Bundy narrative is that the Feds were out-of-line, and were the *first* to bring weapons, and were pointing the weapons at the Bundy followers.

If that were the case, then kids have no place in a gun fight.

Quoted:

I don't care about one whack job talking about using kids as a human shield.  That was probably a fed plant.  I mean lets be honest.  There were more fed plants at these events than normal people.
Not in this case.

It was in the middle of the barren desert, and the Feds were unprepared and flat-footed.

Quoted:

The Children angle is that retarded.
Good guys do not hide behind kids in a gunfight.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:11:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
The government still fucked them.  I'm sure the legal bills are substantial.  

Have the Fed Fags gotten one conviction yet on these standoffs?  Beside the Fed snitch that plead guilty.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:12:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

...snippy...
View Quote
You're trying really hard to find black or white in a puddle of mud.
The whole situation was a shit sandwich no matter how you dress it.
Why is this such a big deal to you? Were you one of the feds on site?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:13:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm ok with that.
View Quote
Yep. Me too. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:13:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So it's okay to point guns at federal agents since Holder and Clinton were shit heads? I guess Antifa can point guns at federal agents too, since surely there are still some shitheads in gov't service.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Feds want to point guns at people then turn about is fair play.

That's what the 2A is for, keeping the government in its cage, too bad it's not used more often for that purpose.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:13:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

lol,after Ruby Ridge and Waco,you have to be a little slow to think the government would hesitate to kill women and children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The armed stand-off between the Feds and Bundy and their followers took place in the middle of the desert. Nowhere near anyone's home.

It took a conscious effort to get kids to what the Bundys had declared as a, "range war."

Quoted:
Do you think the gov was using kids as shields by having daycare in federal buildings?
Do you think it is? I don't. Kids don't deserve to be put in the crossfire.

The Bundy followers drove their kids into the middle of the desert to hide behind them.

Bad guys have no problem killing kids, or driving kids to the middle of the desert to use as shields...
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
I said all along, the Bundys were going to die in prison, but their followers at Nevada might walk...

The Fed case all along was against the Bundys.

I don't care that they walked... Or, maybe Parker might get ~some time, but he might walk. Who knows... I don't care that they walked...

The Bundys are going to die in prison.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:17:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I said all along, the Bundys were going to die in prison, but their followers at Nevada might walk...

I don't care that they walked... Or, maybe Parker might get ~some time, but he might walk. Who knows... I don't care that they walked...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then why u mad tho?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:20:16 PM EDT
[#30]
@FedDC lol
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:20:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:22:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Good to see the jury of peers has served justice.
View Quote
Agreed
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:25:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I must be "guilty" of something if I enjoy hanging around in the barren desert where I don't live .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I grew up out West.

I spent a great deal of time in the desert, and have had my fair share of run ins with the BLM. I hate the BLM.

Good guys don't take their children to an armed stand-off.

Quoted:
Your Bureau of Land Management  mentality is showing.
I grew up out west, have been threatened with arrest by the BLM for riding my motorcycle on *public* land, I hate the BLM. The Bundys and their followers set land-rights back in the West.

If you care about *public* access to *public* land in the West, then you --on principle-- despise and hate the Bundys.

The 76 act set aside public land for ranching, and gave ranchers the law that they use to this very day to defend ranching on public land in the West. The caveat: a range fee.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem awful angry, you need some Midol? 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:28:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Are you a Bundy supporter?

Why did (if the Feds were the first to point guns) Bundy supporters bring kids to the armed confrontation/stand-off?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Poor thing.
Are you a Bundy supporter?

Why did (if the Feds were the first to point guns) Bundy supporters bring kids to the armed confrontation/stand-off?
The Bundy ranch deal started as a small protest with some Bundy mischief mixed in. I think a few young ones were there already. The 1a zones is what rubbed a bunch of people the wrong way.  Snipers up on the hill is what I believe got panties in a wad and most likely prompted Eric Parker to do what he did. Some say the kids were there to prove the protesters didn't want to shoot it out. Some say they were human shields. I believe both sides handled the situation in the worst possible manner. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:29:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Parker.

He is mentioned in the article...

"Defendants Scott Drexler and Eric Parker were found not guilty of most of the charges against them."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was the bridge sniper AK guy one of them?

jd1
Parker.

He is mentioned in the article...

"Defendants Scott Drexler and Eric Parker were found not guilty of most of the charges against them."
I'm guessing it was one of two things...it was jury nullification or these four were insiders working for .gov as informants/instigators.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:30:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The Bundy ranch deal started as a small protest with some Bundy mischief mixed in. I think a few young ones were there already. The 1a zones is what rubbed a bunch of people the wrong way.  Snipers up on the hill is what I believe got panties in a wad and most likely prompted Eric Parker to do what he did. Some say the kids were there to prove the protesters didn't want to shoot it out. Some say they were human shields. I believe both sides handled the situation in the worst possible manner. 
View Quote
Well, not quite.

Never forget that the "worst possible manner" for the Feds doesn't rule out murdering a mom and her infant or setting a bunch of kids on fire.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Don't invite the man into your life should be repeated by everyone every day.

Do not invite the man into your life.

Quoted:
Have the Fed Fags gotten one conviction yet on these standoffs?  Beside the Fed snitch that plead guilty.
While the Feds were building the case against the Bundys for Nevada, Oregon kicked-off.

The Nevada situation became small-potatoes.

The main characters all along were the Bundys...
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:30:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm ok with that.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:34:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Don't invite the man into your life should be repeated by everyone every day.

Do not invite the man into your life.

While the Feds were building the case against the Bundys for Nevada, Oregon kicked-off.

The Nevada situation became small-potatoes.

The main characters all along were the Bundys...
View Quote
Sometimes you tell the man to get fucked.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:35:11 PM EDT
[#41]
The decision is amazing - when you take in to account the shenanagans the goddamn judge pulled.

Apparently the jury saw through the bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:37:57 PM EDT
[#42]
good
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
There are Bundy followers who honestly think the Bundys were in the right. The Bundys are/were flat-footed liars and thieves.

Taking kids to a gun fight in the middle of nowhere?

That is black-and-white wrong.

Trying to say that it isn't wrong is wrong.

Quoted:

The whole situation was a shit sandwich no matter how you dress it.
Not really.

The Bundys were dishonest, dishonorable people.

They were given multiple chances to walk-away. The first deals they were given would have allowed them to walk-away millionaires.

The Bundys used the BLM for years to enforce their water rights in the region against other ranchers. They knew what they were doing when they stopped paying their range fee.

Quoted:
Why is this such a big deal to you? Were you one of the feds on site?
I grew up out West. I have been to the region, and had family there.

My family out West is into farming and dairies, and I know about ranching on BLM land.

The Bundys --knowingly-- broke the law that protects ranchers from environmentalists and those who want to shut-down BLM land used for jobs.

The Bundys set land rights back.

The left narrative is that the land needs more restrictions because of folks like the Bundys.

The truth... Most (all other) ranchers see using public land for ranching and jobs as a good thing. Most ranchers pay the extremely reasonable (compared to feed lots) range fee.

During the debacle, the Bundys had a big to-do about ranchers to stop their range fee payments to "send a message." None of them did. Most are good, honest folks who understand that there are folks on the left who want to shut-down using public land for creating jobs.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:47:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Then why u mad tho?
View Quote
Bundy followers took kids to a gunfight in the barren desert.

I think any reasonable person would be mad. Or at least aware that there is evil in our society.

I am not mad that some of the folks are walking. Some of their under-oath testimony was absolutely damning towards the Bundys. They might all walk. Meh. The shot-callers, the Bundys, there is nothing to be enviable or proud about their situation.

I am happy I get to hang out with my kids, go shooting, have naked sexy-time with my wife.

The Bundys are going to die in prison. Tragic. Sad. And to think that if they had rounded-up their own cattle, they could have walked-away rich. Unbelievable stupidity.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:50:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Can they sue?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:50:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Excellent
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:51:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Good job feds.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:54:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
We've found one!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Drexler and Parker stupidly talked to the "fake news" FBI camera crew.

The first rule of fight government club is ...
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:56:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Sometimes you tell the man to get fucked.
View Quote
The Bundys invited the man into their life.

And they lied to their followers to get the man into their lives as well...

The Bundys helped to get a guy shot  in Oregon. They got a bunch of their followers into court, with court-fees, lost-wages, etc.

They got a significant number of folks in prison over the Oregon stand-off... The Bundys invited the man into their life.

And... If you *honestly* hate "the man." If you *honestly* hate Fed LE... If you *honestly* believe in conservative ideals...

Then you *hate* the Bundys.

The Bundys are flat-footed liars. They are dishonest. They have no honor.

The Bundys were in the wrong all along. They had not paid their range fee to the BLM while --at the same time-- the BLM enforced the Bundys water rights in the region...

Are you a sovereign citizen? The Bundys are.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top