Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 12:38:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Move back to MD, OP it sounds like you will fit in better up there since they are big progressives like you.

I can understand not voting for whoever the GOP puts out there if it isn't Trump or Cruz, but actively voting for Hillary is retarded. Vote for the libertarian or constitution party candidate but don't vote for Hillary.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Could someone with at least two functioning brain cells explain to me what this "GOPe" nonsense is?

To the OP, you have three choices.

Republican

Democrat

Continue to bite your pillow and cry.  While you are at it, grab a high school government textbook and read a little.
View Quote

The GOPe wants to elect Hillary if Trump gets the nomination.  So maybe you should inform us how their actually is a difference between the GOPe and Hillary.

The choice is "more of the same Dem or GOPe" or a non-establishment candidate.  There is only one non-establishment candidate now.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:05:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Some folks have gone almost insane.

They will now "vote for Hillary".

Insanity.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This crap has gone from hate to full blown crying.

Insanity.

I would want to see an actual 3rd party created to take on the GOP in every election, for every office.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The GOPe wants to elect Hillary if Trump gets the nomination.  So maybe you should inform us how their actually is a difference between the GOPe and Hillary.

The choice is "more of the same Dem or GOPe" or a non-establishment candidate.  There is only one non-establishment candidate now.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Could someone with at least two functioning brain cells explain to me what this "GOPe" nonsense is?

Republican
Democrat
Continue to bite your pillow and cry.  While you are at it, grab a high school government textbook and read a little.

Trump is NOT a "non-establishment candidate"

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:09:49 PM EDT
[#5]
If Trump still has a sizable lead, and they broker the convention to give it to someone else, they will lose no matter what the people on this board do.  It is inevitable.  Might as well give the GOPe the middle finger and have massive low turnout so they know from whence the blade fell.  

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Republican
Democrat
View Quote

That's a perfect two functioning brain cell explanation, and no doubt sounds good to those of you with two functioning brain cells.

Unfortunately, the grown-up world is more complicated than that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:16:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't care what transpires, I'm not voting for the orange democrat.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Assuming that one candidate doesn't get 1237 and the party doesn't change the rules or unduly interfere or influence the delegates, I'm OK with whoever comes out of the convention.  

But if one candidate gets 1237, whether it be Donald "The Clinton Plant" Trump, or Ted "Lyin Ted" Cruz, they need to give the nomination to them and the other candidate and his supporters needs to either support the winner or at least shut their mouths and go home.

I mean what's the alternative, Hillary?

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:18:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Insanity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Insanity.

Woo Hoo, $100 PMAGS X 87000 = KaChing
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:30:08 PM EDT
[#10]
The way I look at it if Trump falls short of the numbers of delegates and ends up losing even though he had the majority
of votes tells me my vote did not count as far as the Republic party is concern. I will switch to being an Indie and will vote more 3rd party
that are in line with my way of thinking. If my vote does not matter to the party now why should it matter to them later.The national party only
have themselves to blame for this mess. People are tired of the BS.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Guys we can't have 4 more years of this Krap! Look at Europe, terrorist running wild,look at Germany where a young woman cannot go out side alone @nite with out bein raped.. (syria refugees )and let's not mention your 2nd amendment rites!You guys better vote Republican other wise this country is doomed!
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Insanity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Insanity.

Trumptardation is a mental disorder.

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Honest question

How big a drop in voting would be required to actually effect this country, post election.  A certain amount of decreased voting would be chalked up to "don't care".  What amount states the system is rigged.?

Just speculating.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's a perfect two functioning brain cell explanation, and no doubt sounds good to those of you with two functioning brain cells.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Republican
Democrat

Wrong there, two cells.  You vote R or D unless of course you are one of those idiots that follow the green party.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:37:46 PM EDT
[#15]
How about Trump win 50 percent of the delegates?  Not going to happen because he is a jackass, and most conservatism have principles and won't vote for him.  Oh well, keep crying.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:38:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Republican
Democrat

There are no "non establishment candidates"
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Moron.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#18]
According to a projection by The Crystal Ball (Larry Sabato's University of Virginia Center for Politics), Trump will arrive at the convention with around 1,239 pledged delegates, based on likely voting in the remaining primaries. Now, not all of those delegates are dedicated Trump supporters, and some of them could be persuaded to vote for other candidates, even on the first ballot. There will be a lot of machinations between June 7, when the last primaries are held, and July 18, the opening of the convention. Those 40 days are the period of the "meta-campaign," during which Trump will try to shore up his support, while his GOP establishment opponents try to erode it.

If Trump is nominated, he will be a weak candidate in the general election, almost guaranteed to lose to Hillary Clinton. (The latest poll shows him even losing Utah. Utah!) If he is not nominated, the Republican party will be splintered and, again, any candidate the official party puts forward will lose to Clinton.

The really bad part in all of this is that a landslide loss to Clinton will have negative coattails for the Senate and House elections. The Republicans will probably lose control of the Senate, and maybe even the House. If the Democrats win the presidency and the Senate, they can name whoever they want to the Supreme Court, beginning with Scalia's empty seat.

As gun owners, it looks as though we are screwed. This wasn't supposed to happen.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The way I look at it if Trump falls short of the numbers of delegates and ends up losing even though he had the majority
of votes tells me my vote did not count as far as the Republic party is concern. I will switch to being an Indie and will vote more 3rd party
that are in line with my way of thinking. If my vote does not matter to the party now why should it matter to them later.The national party only
have themselves to blame for this mess. People are tired of the BS.
View Quote

Majority of votes has NEVER mattered.  Neither in the primaries or the general election.  It has always been the majority of delegates/electors.  Now, often votes and delegates coincide but not always.

I think it is beyond question now that Trump will enter the convention with a plurality of delegates.  However, plurality means precisely jack shit with regards to nomination (or election if in the general).
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Republican
Democrat

Then explain the GOPe and your hatred for the man....
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#21]
There are rules, and even Mr. Trump must follow the rules. Nothing is stolen. His problem is he pissed off a whole lot of people and does not have a chance against the Hildabeast.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:49:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I agree!  No more mittens and McStain!  Screw that!  

I won't vote for an "appointed by GOPe" candidate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We've already done this.

It has been explained.  Nothing "stolen".

This. Thank you. There is a process. If your candidate can't garner enough votes for a majority, he failed to win the nomination. It has always been that way since the first Republican convention.

Yeah, except this is the first "process" I remember in my lifetime where the PARTY LEADERS have publicly stated their plan to prevent a leading candidate from getting the nom.   Not another candidate (which would be expected) --- THE PARTY LEADERS conspiring to subvert the votes of their members.

Is that "the process" you speak of?  If so, I don't want any part of it.

I agree!  No more mittens and McStain!  Screw that!  

I won't vote for an "appointed by GOPe" candidate.
So...you voted for Obummer?

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#23]
hildog and the dems have to be sitting back, feeling very confident the election is hers, and laughing their assess off at the circus known as the republican party. Not sure I understand why/how some people are so fucking stupid they shit in their own bed, squirm around in it and remain happy, proud and profoundly retarded.

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:52:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Insanity.

Very true.  And apparently it doesn't limit itself to Trump supporters.

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Blame is still solidly  on the GOP. The fact they put as much support behind anyone named Bush while the media still blamed things on his brother everyday showed how delusional they were. Put that on top of the weak knees of everyone they put in a leadership position, and the fact several times they left Cruz looking like Mr Dumass being branded the government shutdown guy proved they give two shits about what their voters want. People are tired of watching everything else burn down just to get borderline support on the 2nd amendment
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Usual suspects, you're pathetic

TRUMP 2016
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've already done this.

TRUMP 2016

Another liberal agitator.

This one is the most imaginative of the bunch.
Each of his replies are a carbon copy of the last.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Wake up from your winter wonder land.

The will of the people being usurped Dear Donald™ not being coronated= stolen

HEY! ( shouts loudly while grabing the usual suspects by the shoulders shaking them vigorously) wake the fuck up.

TRUMP 2016

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We've already done this.

"Stolen" = did not go my way

Wake up from your winter wonder land.

The will of the people being usurped Dear Donald™ not being coronated= stolen

HEY! ( shouts loudly while grabing the usual suspects by the shoulders shaking them vigorously) wake the fuck up.

TRUMP 2016

FIFY.

He has to win the required number of delegates, just like anyone else does.

If he gets the required number of delegates and is not nominated, that is another matter.

I know; I am the one who is pathetic . . .
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
According to a projection by The Crystal Ball (Larry Sabato's University of Virginia Center for Politics), Trump will arrive at the convention with around 1,239 pledged delegates, based on likely voting in the remaining primaries. Now, not all of those delegates are dedicated Trump supporters, and some of them could be persuaded to vote for other candidates, even on the first ballot. There will be a lot of machinations between June 7, when the last primaries are held, and July 18, the opening of the convention. Those 40 days are the period of the "meta-campaign," during which Trump will try to shore up his support, while his GOP establishment opponents try to erode it.

If Trump is nominated, he will be a weak candidate in the general election, almost guaranteed to lose to Hillary Clinton. (The latest poll shows him even losing Utah. Utah!) If he is not nominated, the Republican party will be splintered and, again, any candidate the official party puts forward will lose to Clinton.

The really bad part in all of this is that a landslide loss to Clinton will have negative coattails for the Senate and House elections. The Republicans will probably lose control of the Senate, and maybe even the House. If the Democrats win the presidency and the Senate, they can name whoever they want to the Supreme Court, beginning with Scalia's empty seat.

As gun owners, it looks as though we are screwed. This wasn't supposed to happen.
View Quote

Nope it should have been a walk In The park for a blow out win.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:11:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Get F#cked GOPe.

I will vote Dem ticket for everyone just out of Spite.......actions have consequences..... and I'm prepared to face mine.
View Quote

Let go of the Butt-hurt, it will cause hemorrhoids.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Get F#cked GOPe.

I will vote Dem ticket for everyone just out of Spite.......actions have consequences..... and I'm prepared to face mine.
View Quote

It's funny that this goes both ways.  For months the Trumpalos have been saying that being unwilling to vote for Trump is the same as voting for Shrillary.  Apparently the shoe fits on both feet.

I will not vote for Trump. Period. End of story.

If there's a brokered convention where the person who won the most delegates, even if it's not 50%, doesn't get the nomination I wont vote for him/her either.

So I guess I'm just staying home and watching the world burn in November.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#31]
If the Republicans would simply learn to follow the wishes of their betters, as their forefathers generally did, we would have JEB! as the nominee and we could all line up in support of him.

When he won the election the Republicans could have unveiled their plan to cut the size, scope, intrusiveness and cost of government (a/k/a Speaker Ryan's conservative policy agenda).

Now, because some people refused to accept and follow instructions from those appointed to direct the party, all that will have to wait another four years.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:19:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Insanity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Insanity.

Dont kid yourself.....they were voting that bitch all along.....
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Insanity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Insanity.

Yep
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If Trump still has a sizable lead, and they broker the convention to give it to someone else, they will lose no matter what the people on this board do.  It is inevitable.  Might as well give the GOPe the middle finger and have massive low turnout so they know from whence the blade fell.  

View Quote

This is their plan and end goal.

GOPe has no interest in the white house.

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:29:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There are rules, and even Mr. Trump must follow the rules. Nothing is stolen. His problem is he pissed off a whole lot of people and does not have a chance against the Hildabeast.
View Quote

Ya, we keep hearing about how candidates that can't perform in the primaries are going to become towering studs in generals.

Regardless, the actual convention rules aren't actually set yet, from my understanding. All I have to say is that if a clear frontrunner is denied the nod due to rule-tricks, it'll be the end of the GOP. Who would vote for a party that doesn't even pretend to care about its electorate?
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:30:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thank God Romney is around to save us.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:31:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Some of this is temporary anger that won't make it all the way to the oval and pencil.  I've even said I'd write in somebody.  But I don't think I'd be able to vote Hillary or throw a vote away out of spite.  "Vote for the most conservative that can win", even if that's Ryan.  Until election day, game on, though.  GOP needs to go.  I thought Trump could do this, he must be on vacation.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:32:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
These threads are getting annoying.

Trump is still on track to win the nomination and high priest Cruz never had a chance anyway.

Obsess about something else for a while.
View Quote

Bada Bing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:32:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Get F#cked GOPe.

View Quote

I have committed to punching in Donald Trump's name on machine and voting against every Republican down ballot. So I know where you are at.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:33:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've already done this.

TRUMP 2016

Liberal BWHAHAHA you don't know me bro so give it a rest

just because I'm not blind hook line and sinker to crooze and the GOPe master plan makes me a liberal

liberal tactic: accuse someone of being a liberal (nazi) to shut them up

usual suspects you are soooooo pathetic

TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:34:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Your vote,your choice.  I understand the frustration.  But I don't understand why you would vote against everything you stand for.
View Quote

The party bigwigs have stated our votes do not matter and they would prefer Hillary. Who the fuck wants to stand by people like that?
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Insanity.

so desperate much butt ache many mah feels

usual suspects, you're pathetic

TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:35:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It's not stealing if Trump doesn't get the required number of delegates.
View Quote

They are already trying to monkey with the delegates, and others are telling the delegates they are not bound even during the first vote. So tell us about the delegate count.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#44]
It's the GOPe's party... So GOPe's rules.

When I step into the ballot box it's MY vote and MY rules... and I'll write in who ever the fuck I want.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:40:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
How about Trump win 50 percent of the delegates?  Not going to happen because he is a jackass, and most conservatism have principles and won't vote for him.  Oh well, keep crying.
View Quote

Go watch the links, they do not care if he gets 55% of the delegates, they will look for a loophole to try and deny Trump the nomination, as others stated they would prefer Hillary. Anyone cough Cough Ted Cruz cough cough who would throw in with them agrees with this plan. So screw them all.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#46]
If Trump gets the votes for the nomination and they choose another, Trump will invariably run as a third party candidate.
The GOPe is is banking on their belief their constituency would not vote third party and split the vote to let the dems win.
But as always, they're fighting a new war using old war tactics.
Whatever their scheme, I am voting for Trump regardless of the Party he's affiliated with.
People need to realize that party affiliation doesn't mean what it used to, it is more about the candidate, a belief I had not had until this election.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

We've already done this.

View Quote
This

I will vote for whoever runs against Hillary

Gotta look at the big picture instead of being a butthurt little

Kid.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:47:29 PM EDT
[#48]

There's something mildly amusing about these threads.

If the republicans don't nominate my liberal democrat why I'll just go vote for the liberal democrat.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:49:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
This. Thank you. There is a process. If your candidate can't garner enough votes for a majority, he failed to win the nomination. It has always been that way since the first Republican convention. Perhaps your candidate should be working towards getting elected on the second ballot instead of sniveling?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We've already done this.

This. Thank you. There is a process. If your candidate can't garner enough votes for a majority, he failed to win the nomination. It has always been that way since the first Republican convention. Perhaps your candidate should be working towards getting elected on the second ballot instead of sniveling?
This

If Trump doesn't make it so be, I will support Trump, Cruz, Ryan etc.

I do think Trump will pull it off.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#50]
But of course this is all hinged on "if" we get to have a presidential election this year, things are very..."out of control" these days.
Page / 3
Top Top