Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:07:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ATHF is on.

ATHF?

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:09:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I was just over in the pit reading that whole CavVet vs 1Gunrunner thread.  What a damned soap opera.  I didn't see that much drama in high school.  

Do that many people really give a shit other peoples disagreements?  Or is ArfCom so filled with losers without lives that they feel compelled to be an active part of that train wreck.  

I simply don't understand the big deal.  Two adults with a beef and it's aired for all to see instead of being worked out between them.  Big Ed is right in the middle of it.  I assume he had no real choice.  What's wrong with them just hating each other.  I'd consider that a perfectly natural state.  

That and it was posted that Winston Wolf was banned for using the "T" word.  Now that's fucked up.  That guy is awesome.   I hope he's on his bike cruising around laughing at the pc idiots.

Hurry up FieroLoki.  Get your forums up and running!!!  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:10:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im not here. Sorry.......

WHAT??

Its just not the same without daddy.

A few more weeks daddy will be here

I hope so Loki. I MISS your site.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:12:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Howdy...

- georgestrings

GEORGE!!

How've you been?

haven't seen you in a while!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:14:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I was just over in the pit reading that whole CavVet vs 1Gunrunner thread.  What a damned soap opera.  I didn't see that much drama in high school.  

Do that many people really give a shit other peoples disagreements?  Or is ArfCom so filled with losers without lives that they feel compelled to be an active part of that train wreck.  

I simply don't understand the big deal.  Two adults with a beef and it's aired for all to see instead of being worked out between them.  Big Ed is right in the middle of it.  I assume he had no real choice.  What's wrong with them just hating each other.  I'd consider that a perfectly natural state.  

That and it was posted that Winston Wolf was banned for using the "T" word.  Now that's fucked up.  That guy is awesome.   I hope he's on his bike cruising around laughing at the pc idiots.

PREACH it brother Stealth!!

I've met both of those guys. I've spoken to both via IM. BOTH great men.

Nobody wins here.

I'd love to kick them both in the ass. And...I'd enjoy it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:15:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

best bet stay out of it. Safer.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:17:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT??

Dude, I cant wait for you to be a dad... WAITING for your reaction... Now if you excuse me... I have some spiders to kill...

THESE BASTARDS ARE SETTIN ME UP!!!! [/quote

Well, im already a dad. Got a 5 year old boy that is now in Utah. His name is Luke and is all over my website.... My g/f is having a girl though. So I can play the big bad dad and beat up the boys coming over and restrict her from dating till she is 30....  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT??

Dude, I cant wait for you to be a dad... WAITING for your reaction... Now if you excuse me... I have some spiders to kill...

Well, im already a dad. Got a 5 year old boy that is now in Utah. His name is Luke and is all over my website....  My g/f is having a girl though. So I can play the big bad dad and beat up the boys coming over and restrict her from dating till she is 30....  

Ah yes... but why are you letting her date so early? Mine cant start until they are 35!

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:23:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT??

Well, im already a dad. Got a 5 year old boy that is now in Utah. His name is Luke and is all over my website....  My g/f is having a girl though. So I can play the big bad dad and beat up the boys coming over and restrict her from dating till she is 30....  

Ah yes... but why are you letting her date so early? Mine cant start until they are 35!

Pfffft...

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:26:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT??

Pfffft...

Make it 36... another smart mouth remark I'll make it 37!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:26:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Well, im already a dad. Got a 5 year old boy that is now in Utah. His name is Luke and is all over my website.... My g/f is having a girl though. So I can play the big bad dad and beat up the boys coming over and restrict her from dating till she is 30....  

Mini Loki is adorable.

MUCH cuter than daddy...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:26:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT??

Pfffft...

Hey! I didn't even say anything...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:30:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Hey you   Just got home from a little while ago, checking in.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:31:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Hey! I didn't even say anything...

Quoted:

Pfffft...

That counts!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:34:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Hey JB!

How have you been?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:37:57 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Howdy...

- georgestrings

GEORGE!!

How've you been?

Hello - I've been spending alot of time at a couple of musician-type sites, lately - I'm doing the band thing, and checking out that community... I HAVE missed ARFcom, though - and have to make a point of getting back here more often than I have been... Thanks for noticing, though...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:40:45 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I've met both of those guys. I've spoken to both via IM. BOTH great men.

Nobody wins here.

I'd love to kick them both in the ass. And...I'd enjoy it.

I'm pretty sure they'd enjoy it as well!

Or maybe it's just me.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:43:21 PM EDT
[#23]
INTERESTING.

Just watched Jay Leno and he had "The NEW Cars" on and it is two former members of "The Cars" in it along with Todd Rundgren as the lead singer... He did a GREAT job. They did "Let The Good Times Roll"

Looks like the drummer was replaced and so was the bassist (Well they had no choice, bass palyer died back in 2000)

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:43:33 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Howdy...

- georgestrings

GEORGE!!

How've you been?

Hello - I've been spending alot of time at a couple of musician-type sites, lately - I'm doing the band thing, and checking out that community... I HAVE missed ARFcom, though - and have to make a point of getting back here more often than I have been... Thanks for noticing, though...

- georgestrings

How could I NOT notice?

You've been missed here on the night crew,

What instrument do you play?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:44:36 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey JB!

How have you been?

Hey "Queeny"    Hanging in, hanging in.....  

Working a little now, so I'm pretty beat, but it feels good to be doing something again  Step in the right direction, at least.  

How's you ?  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:49:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT??

Pfffft...

87 anyone ? Oh yeah and hi guys, looks like I'm part of the night crew yet again (damn insomnia).  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:53:37 PM EDT
[#27]
All hail daddy FieroLoki for bringing back his site!  

forums.fieroloki.com/index.php

And to of course our lovely queen (who hasn't quite showed up yet.  eh hem!!!)

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:54:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Just got home from work

It seems the sacred cows where I work cant get enough done in the eight hour shift that they come in for, so we have to work 11 hours to make up for them
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:00:42 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Just got home from work

It seems the sacred cows where I work cant get enough done in the eight hour shift that they come in for, so we have to work 11 hours to make up for them

Those Bastards!!!

(and it's about time you showed up!   )
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:04:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Howdy...

- georgestrings

GEORGE!!

How've you been?

- georgestrings

How could I NOT notice?

Well, I'm primarily a bass player in this band, but I also play guitar, write the music to most of our songs, and sing... I also picked up a PA recently, and am working a deal with a couple of bar owners to provide sound for live entertainment - for a fee, of course...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:13:15 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm here.

Just got back from a hockey game.  We won 13-5.  My normal league team but the cross town's league all-star team.  I had 4 goals and a helper
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:17:13 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I'm here.

Just got back from a hockey game.  We won 13-5.  My normal league team but the cross town's league all-star team.  I had 4 goals and a helper

SWEET!!!! bet you are feeling the high off that game right about now.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:17:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Well, Im hittin the hay.... big day tomorrow... be good y'all.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:19:23 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Well, Im hittin the hay.... big day tomorrow... be good y'all.

Goodnight DrFrige!

I'll be hitting the sack myself.

See ya tomorrow!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:04:52 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ATHF is on.

ATHF?

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

It's a great show.

Just got out of the shower...

Damn I forgot how ghey the movie Felini Satyrcon is...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:15:58 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey JB!

How have you been?

Hey "Queeny"    Hanging in, hanging in.....  

Working a little now, so I'm pretty beat, but it feels good to be doing something again  Step in the right direction, at least.  

How's you ?  

I'm GREAT!!!

Having a realy good time, with my life!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:22:00 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
All hail daddy FieroLoki for bringing back his site!  

forums.fieroloki.com/index.php

And to of course our lovely queen (who hasn't quite showed up yet.  eh hem!!!)

I'm there!

If Loki gets my forum back up, I'll post some recent pics.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:23:54 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Howdy...

- georgestrings

GEORGE!!

How've you been?

- georgestrings

How could I NOT notice?

Well, I'm primarily a bass player in this band, but I also play guitar, write the music to most of our songs, and sing... I also picked up a PA recently, and am working a deal with a couple of bar owners to provide sound for live entertainment - for a fee, of course...

- georgestrings

WAY cool!

Love to hear your work sometime!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:32:39 AM EDT
[#39]
I am Sooooo sleepy. Was going to go to bed a half an hour ago!!

Goodnight Night Crew.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:00:17 AM EDT
[#40]
All you spider picture posting people suck.

That is all
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:12:21 AM EDT
[#41]
[Zombie voice]"Send more spiders..."[/Zombie voice]

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:17:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Home from work, checking in before bed!

hi

bye
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:18:37 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I'm there!

If Loki gets my forum back up, I'll post some recent pics.

You know how to make us happy!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top