Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Like a bunch of 8 year olds are going to rush the loser while he's reloading magazines.  From the reports I've seen most of the poor kids were huddled together when he killed them.  Makes me sick just thinking about it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#2]
10 rounds....

At once?
Between cool down breaks?
In its lifetime?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:22:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

10 rounds....

At once?

In its lifetime?
View Quote
Lifetime.  

Jennings/Lorcin/Bryco/Jimenez  and Cobra Arms are going to be the only firearms companies left in business after this.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:25:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So I guess they're OK if only 10 children die.

Good to know...
View Quote

They're not.  They know if you accept 10 instead of more, you'll then learn to accept 7, then 5, then 3, then 1, then 0.

This is a step in the long march.

It's why when they're confronted by "ban it all now!" people in news interviews like Piers Morgan, they stutter.  They don't want to say "yes, I agree with you we must ban everything" because then they're shown to be what they are.  There is no negotiating with them, and it's only the cowardly and avoidant who will go along with this bullshit because they accept the incrementalism because they fear the fight.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:33:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:34:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What is it with anti-gunners' obsession with the number 10?
View Quote

It's how many toes they have.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Newtown panel bite this

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

They run out of fingers, and they think its a reasonable compromise between no rounds and standard capacity
They think you'll never "need" more than ten rounds.
Plus it gets their foot in the door on what "acceptable numbers of rounds are
Anyone around in '94 remembers that as soon as they got their nose under the tent with ten rounds in the Brady ban they turned right around with Brady II and tried to cut it to 6 rounds
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well, when the next lunatic kills some people with a 10 round magazine, then they will change the law to 8 rounds.

And then to 6 rounds.

And then to 3 rounds

And then to 1 round.

And then to ball and cap.

And then to sharp knives and sticks.

The end goal of gun control and common sense gun laws is and always has been gun prohibition to herd your enemies into gas chambers and then to the furnaces.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
10 rds...?

He still could have done it.

Wishful (hallucinatory) ....not thinking.

Well, when the next lunatic kills some people with a 10 round magazine, then they will change the law to 8 rounds.

And then to 6 rounds.

And then to 3 rounds

And then to 1 round.

And then to ball and cap.

And then to sharp knives and sticks.

The end goal of gun control and common sense gun laws is and always has been gun prohibition to herd your enemies into gas chambers and then to the furnaces.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Like a bunch of 8 year olds are going to rush the loser while he's reloading magazines.  From the reports I've seen most of the poor kids were huddled together when he killed them.  Makes me sick just thinking about it.
View Quote

Just one of many things they're choosing to remain ignorant of is that Lanza reloaded.  A lot.  As in rarely if ever expended a full mag.  And as you pointed out, no one was going to rush him.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:47:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That takes care of the honest and law abiding people.  Now what do they plan to do about the criminals and mentally ill who disregard the law?  Is this really the best solution they could devise?
View Quote

I really, really, really, really hate laws that try to stop you from breaking the law.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why 10?

Are those ten peoples lives not of importance?

Heartless bastards.

View Quote

This is the perfect response.  But, if they can save just one child . . .  The real reason for ten is that it will be less next time, and continue to it is zero.  Then of course no crazy of criminal people will kill people with guns.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I really, really, really, really hate laws that try to stop you from breaking the law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That takes care of the honest and law abiding people.  Now what do they plan to do about the criminals and mentally ill who disregard the law?  Is this really the best solution they could devise?

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it already against the law in Newton to kill people?   If a criminal won't obey that law, why do they think a criminal would obey a magazine capacity law?  Their lack of logical thinking is truly depressing.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:29:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it already state law there banning anything over 10 rounds? Perhaps we would be better served if the panel would research ways to go fuck them selves?
View Quote

Banning mags over 10 rounds.

This sounds like they think they can get rid of any gun that could take a mag that holds over 10 rounds. Maybe I read it wrong, it's been a long day.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:59:45 PM EDT
[#15]
My AR only fires one round before reloading.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:08:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Anti gun ppl r so well versed on firearms.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:14:09 PM EDT
[#17]
I maintain they need to be called out as anti-self-defense pacifists  who believe in disarming only citizens, police, and militaries, with absolutely no plans  or explanation for how this makes anyone safer and that they really believe unilateral disarmemant will cause criminals/enemy nations to just give up their arms or stop doing bad things...but even if they don't they believe it's better that only one side kill off the other than "escalate" things.  "Better Red than dead" - that's their line and they need to be called on its because it is evil and insane.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:28:19 PM EDT
[#18]
That law would eliminate everything with a detachable magazine. It didn't say the magazines.....it said the weapon. We'd be limited to revolvers, Garands, Winchesters and the like.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#19]
How about....
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:32:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Idiots.

Mass murderers will do it with any tool. The Happy Valley Night Club was done in with matches & gas. The 9/11 hijackers used box cutters.

Also:

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:17:28 AM EDT
[#21]
It is clear that nobody on this panel (I guess of supposed "experts) has ever changed the magazine on a firearm in their lives. Idiocy (and emotionally driven thoughtless agenda) abound.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:22:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Fuck those people, no really.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:25:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Single stack 1911 with a 10 rd magazine would suddenly become very popular..
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:42:42 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

"Additionally, while we're just making shit up without regard for legality, practicality, or indeed, REality, we also recommend making crazy people sane using magic."  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

ARTICLE:  "Whether or not this law would stand the test of constitutionality is not for this commission to decide,"

"Additionally, while we're just making shit up without regard for legality, practicality, or indeed, REality, we also recommend making crazy people sane using magic."  

That's pretty close to the mark.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:10:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
How the hell do you expect a liberal to count higher than the number of fingers he's got?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:15:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Yeah well whatever- I am a Newtowner and these asshats can all fall off a cliff
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:40:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
stupid democrap morons....
View Quote

After the Petit murders in 2007 you'd think the people of Ct wouldn't elect social progressive leftists.

The path that led to 8 terrifying hours for Connecticut family

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:55:03 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

http://news.yahoo.com/newtown-school-panel-working-final-details-report-150450177.html

And they think their suggestions should be applied nationally.....
View Quote

I have a suggestion for them and they can do it twice on sudays

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:08:46 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Their proposal makes perfect sense.  With 10 round magazine clips, the killer would be forced to reload twice while spraying and praying if he was a decent shot.   26 were killed in Newtown, so with 3 mag-clips at 10 each, that  gives him 1.5 rounds per kill.  As we all know, you aren't good with a gun if you need more than one round to kill someone.  See how this would have saved lives?

The fucked-in-the-head kid had been trained to use the guns (big mistake with this kid, mom), and he did nothing but play FPS video games.  So, he was bound to be a decent shot, especially in an unprotected school of elementary children.

You know this is just part of the feel good path of getting more gun control incrementally.  After the next mentally unstable person attacks a gun-free school the libs can claim that mag-clips need to be limited to 5 rounds, and so on.  This advisory panel made no recommendations for dealing with insane people or arming teachers (or anything to protect the kids).  Their solution was to attack the object used by the killer and still leave the children unprotected.  Just more evidence of absolute stupidity, or . . . that they simply want guns banned but know that won't happen yet.

How about focusing on protecting the school?  Armed teachers, metal detectors, armed guards, etc.  No, limiting this nut kid to 10 round mags would only have caused him to use 3 to 4 mags, which is 2 to 3 mag changes.  Not to give the libs any ideas, but I don't think they understand how magazines and reloads work.

Having said all that, my heart goes out to those who lost loved ones.  I can only imagine the grief.  Too bad they are being advised / manipulated by gun grabbers instead of people with useful solutions.
View Quote

It gets worse.  He WAS a gamer - I'm a gamer, gamers reload at every opportunity, since most games don't track partial magazines that you are carrying, so if you fire five shots, you change magazines, your gun is topped off and the rest of your ammunition is one big pool that is doled out in magazine capacity increments.  From the report, a number of partially expended magazines were found on the floor through the school.  So even if he DID have to reload in a classroom, who was going to stop him, especially if he shot the teacher first?  A bunch of 2nd graders?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:13:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So, like almost anything modern then?
View Quote

Modern? They had guns with 20+ capacity in the 1700's. The fucking Lewis and Clark gun from 1779.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:16:53 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Ban Newton Panel.
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:17:10 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Useful idiots
View Quote

+1 to this as well.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:19:26 AM EDT
[#33]
I've got an idea.  Why not set up a commision of Americans who have used a firearm in the defense of their life or another's and get their reccommendations on what to do about gun laws?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:30:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
ARTICLE:  "Whether or not this law would stand the test of constitutionality is not for this commission to decide,"

Better chance of that magic idea being effective.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:34:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I've got an idea.  Why not set up a commision of Americans who have used a firearm in the defense of their life or another's and get their reccommendations on what to do about gun laws?
View Quote

I have an even better one:  Why don't we just strictly adhere to the Constitution?  Shall.  Not.  Be.  Infringed.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:04:53 AM EDT
[#36]
20 children and 6 unarmed adults?

That fuckhead could've achieved the same result with a .357mag S&W and a 9 iron.

Good thing the idiots on the panel didn't make any suggestions that will be taken seriously.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:09:22 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:48:17 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm very sad for the fact these fucksticks' kids were murdered.

That being said, FUCK them with a cactus. I'm tired of their interference in jurisdictions outside Connecticut.

FUCK THEM.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:01:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
10 rounds....

At once?
In its lifetime?
View Quote

That's an interesting question.

One interpretation would be a gun that has 10 rounds permanently sealed inside it.

After those 10 rounds are expended, the gun becomes useless.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:39:34 AM EDT
[#40]
A 10 round limit would have allowed those kindergartners a chance to rush and overpower Lanza whenever he stopped to reload.

There have been serious suggestions from these people that in their opinion only muzzle-loaders are protected by the 2nd amendment and therefore people should be limited to only those.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:05:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Single stack 1911 with a 10 rd magazine would suddenly become very popular..
View Quote

Single stack, double,stack,it wouldn't matter. The article says a weapon capable of firing 10 rounds without reloading, since 15 round magazines exist for a 1911, even it would be gone. They are after EVERY detachable magazine firearm.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:07:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Fuck them............that is simply a gun ban.

Assholes...........instead of embracing the 2A when they or loved ones become a victim of violence they become sheep (or always were) and want to ban guns because they are icky.

I have no use for assholes like that.

They are cowards.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:11:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Note to self:  buy more magazines.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:26:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:31:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
A 10 round limit would have allowed those kindergartners a chance to rush and overpower Lanza whenever he stopped to reload.

There have been serious suggestions from these people that in their opinion only muzzle-loaders are protected by the 2nd amendment and therefore people should be limited to only those.

View Quote

Under that same logic, media would be banned to paper written with quill pens and parchment paper. No computer, no internet, TV, and so on
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:32:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Useful idiots.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:41:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They are sock puppets for the Democratci party.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
why are these fucksticks still relevant?????
They are sock puppets for the Democratci party.  

End of thread.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:29:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I seem to recall that, aside from the two magazines that came with the Glock, Cho used nothing but 10 round magazines.
View Quote

Remember. It is capable of firing more than ten, so no more magazine fed firearms.............period.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:36:54 AM EDT
[#49]
It never ends. The nut in Santa Barbara used 10 round mags, and people were calling for more restrictions.

They don't care what does and does not work. They care about doing something, anything, to make themselves feel as if they've accomplished something.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:42:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Im sure it has been mentioned, but the Columbine idiots seemed to do just fine with 10 round magazines for their Hi Point 995.  

Just another example of mentally ill individuals trying to tell me what I can and can't do.

A bag of dicks, have at them.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top