User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:31:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This country embarrasses me.

Me too.

There's n old man in my neighborhood that has a few trucks like that. Guns mounted and all.

He's got a group of folks that gather around the 4th of July. Never has any problems.

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Pussy cops had to handcuff him.
Prolly "for his own safety".  

Fuck this shit.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:34:36 AM EDT
[#3]
It's stories like this that make me think a gun ban would work. Millions of our countrymen would flock to the police stations to turn gun owners in.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:35:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Pussy cops had to handcuff him.

Prolly "for his own safety".  

Fuck this shit.  

I know that pissed me off.

8 cops vs an unarmed old man...

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:36:53 AM EDT
[#5]
OMG he has preban German designed, fuel cans that were used by Nazis.  Those rare and now illegal to manufacture "Jerry" cans that should get him a ticket to the "re education" camps in California, for flagrantly flouting the can ban. I bet his tires are not properly inflated.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:36:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How can you say over reaction? How are people driving by supposed to know it's inert? I pass a jeep like that I'm calling police or would you have me stop and wait to see if he opens fire? Too many nuts out there you never know. It's all over so it's easy to say they overacted because you know the actual outcome. I think he's a ass for doing what he did.  Shit like this just adds fuel to the anti's rant.

If he was pointing it at people then thats a no no, but since cops didn't file any charges I kind of doubt that he was. If he wasn't he should be left alone. Antis rant because of their ignornace, not becuase of the actions of gun owners who obey the laws. If we have reached the point where an inert gun mounted on an obviosus  historic military replica causes panic and fear in a bunch of sissified ignoramuses then I  say it's their problem not ours. If I or my wife saw that going down the road we point it out to our kids and remark on the awesomeness of it. If he pointed it at us however we would have no choice but to blade at 45 and take appropriate action. Just sayin...
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:39:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

How can you say over reaction? How are people driving by supposed to know it's inert? I pass a jeep like that I'm calling police or would you have me stop and wait to see if he opens fire? Too many nuts out there you never know. It's all over so it's easy to say they overacted because you know the actual outcome. I think he's a ass for doing what he did.  Shit like this just adds fuel to the anti's rant.

Exactly how many people, in this country, ever, have went on a shooting spree with a vehicle mounted MG? I mean seriously. The first thing that came to mind when I saw that jeep was fucking GI Joe. Next was he must be a Vet, or at the very least someone that love his country. Where the fuck do you get the idea that some guy driving a jeep dressed up like one from the 1950's is going to go shooting up things with a vehicle mounted MG?

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:42:15 AM EDT
[#8]
As many people here know I own several military vehicles, and most have replica weapons on them.

Rule number 1 of travel with a military vehicle: you DO NOT travel with the weapons mounted and/or uncovered.

It's stupid and people WILL panic.

The only time I mount weapons (inert or not) to my vehicles is at a show while the vehicle is parked and nobody is in it.

On a side note: He is driving a nice looking late model M38A1.

Av.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:43:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly how many people, in this country, ever, have went on a shooting spree with a vehicle mounted MG? I mean seriously. The first thing that came to mind when I saw that jeep was fucking GI Joe. Next was he must be a Vet, or at the very least someone that love his country. Where the fuck do you get the idea that some guy driving a jeep dressed up like one from the 1950's is going to go shooting up things with a vehicle mounted MG?

This.
And are you sure you are at the right website?  Those are some pretty shocking views for someone that supports the second ammendment or even believes a little in freedom.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:51:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh no! A gun! Guns are bad! Call the protection forces!
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:55:10 AM EDT
[#11]
BAAAAAA!

I'm sure he was driving the jeep while waving the pintle mounted MaDeuce around.  Cops should have arrested people for filing false reports and abuse of 911 system.
Fuck Kalifornistan.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:59:13 AM EDT
[#12]
whta a fucking piece of shit country america is turning into, it makes me sick !!!  this guys drives a former mil vehicle with an inert 50, which by the way shouldn't matter if its live or not, last time i checked you can have a firearm in your car. i think the guy clearly overreacted by waving the flag, from that point on he was just asking for trouble.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:01:11 AM EDT
[#13]
With todays bullshit, you could put a modern, fully-armed Humvee on the streets of almost any large town, and hardly anyone would complain.

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:01:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Oooooooo he's waving a flag, call the cops!

Exactly!!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:07:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah, he must have had the ammo can in his pants
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:13:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The Door is  this way  <––––––––––––––––

GTFO and I mean it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:14:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Did anyone notice the graphic behind the two reporters at the start of the clip?

Nice recoiless mounted on that one.  

I think it was a case of 'Use the pick with the biggest gun'
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:17:39 AM EDT
[#18]
we as a country are a bunch of fucking pussies
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:19:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:20:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:22:39 AM EDT
[#21]
I fucking HATE SHEEPLE
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:26:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

^This^

Driving around town in a Korean War era Jeep with an inert .50 Cal MG on it waving flags. I would say he's definitely a militia member and needs to be rounded up and sent to a re-education camp. How dare he scare the soccer moms on the freeway like that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:31:16 AM EDT
[#23]
If I was a Cali cop I would pull him over just to check out the Willis. Those things kick ass.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:32:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
With todays bullshit, you could put a modern, fully-armed Humvee on the streets of almost any large town, and hardly anyone would complain.

That would be incorrect. The local idiots here called the police in droves over a Veteran's day ceremony at the cemetary.  "Camoflaged men with GUNS".

The police received over 30 calls in as many minutes.

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:39:25 AM EDT
[#25]
The ultimate in open carry!
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:40:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:41:17 AM EDT
[#27]
The police receive 911 calls about a man pointing a machine gun at people.
They respond and find a man with what certainly looks like a machine gun mounted in his jeep, waving a flag on the the side of the road.
(Patriotism aside, not exactly "normal" behavior, sorry.)
They detain the man until the facts of the situation can be sorted out.
Once the facts are known, the man is sent on his way.

Where, exactly, is the over-reaction?

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:43:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Whiny pussified losers there- and a few on here it seems.

Here is a picture of my jeep, complete with Browning 1919.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c90/tglance/gpw.jpg

And yes, I drive it all the time.

The cops just wave.

I love where I live.

I hate you. HATE YOU. I'm never ordering from you again.

Until I get my own MB, that is.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:47:31 AM EDT
[#29]
What is the big deal about waving the flag?

Maybe if it was the Soviet flag they would have left him alone.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:55:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:56:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whiny pussified losers there- and a few on here it seems.

Here is a picture of my jeep, complete with Browning 1919.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c90/tglance/gpw.jpg

And yes, I drive it all the time.

The cops just wave.

I love where I live.

I hate you. HATE YOU. I'm never ordering from you again.

Until I get my own MB, that is.

I have second one in storage waiting for restoration.

Want to sell it?
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:57:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That

And so it begins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wth.

We can't wave a flag now?

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:01:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:04:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Fuck California.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:10:49 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The police receive 911 calls about a man pointing a machine gun at people.

They respond and find a man with what certainly looks like a machine gun mounted in his jeep, waving a flag on the the side of the road.

(Patriotism aside, not exactly "normal" behavior, sorry.)

They detain the man until the facts of the situation can be sorted out.

Once the facts are known, the man is sent on his way.

Where, exactly, is the over-reaction?

Well, in my county they see me driving my jeep with what looks like a machine gun, they can clearly see and comprehend it is a restored, vintage vehcile, and they wave.

So I would say cuffing and detaining the guy, when compared to how they react to my jeep, is indeed an over reaction.

On a funny note, one person, who is known to my area to be an idiot anyway, called the police chief in my town (with a 5 man department, of course they knew each other well).

Caller "There is a guy with a machine gun on a jeep"

Chief  "A Machine Gun" (he knew it was me)

Caller "Yes"

Chief "Well, all I have is a pistol- what do you figure I can do about a machine gun?"

Caller "uhhh-oh" and hung up.

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:11:06 AM EDT
[#36]
In other news... two stupid cunts talk about a jeep with a "machinegun"  while standing in front of a picture of a jeep with a 106...

"he was pointing it at people"

"Machinegun"

"scared"

handcuffed the guy..

and oh my fucking god!!!!11!!.. he waved an AMERICAN flag.. can't have any of THAT shit now!!!..  Book em Danno!

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:11:48 AM EDT
[#37]
OH TEH NOES!!111!!! IT'S TEH RAT PATROL!!!!111
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:14:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I dunno.....everyone is entitled to their opinion i guess but hey, maybe lets take precautions and lock all of us up or call the cops.  Just in case.  I tow my 3/4 scale parrott rifle (replica civil war cannon with a 2 1/4 inch bore) on a trailer and get a thumbs up from a lot of ppl.  Am I a threat to society?  Its simply a living history class for school kids I do for fun and educational purposes.  I might be nuts though, i dunno.  Are we all?  Wait!!!!  I think thats what Pelosi, Reid and company have been telling everyone.......*sigh*  WTF.  Cant we tolerate individualism anymore?
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:15:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Holy fucking blue Christ!... if you are serious.. please LEAVE MY STATE AT ONCE. you belong in new york.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:15:35 AM EDT
[#40]
I wonder if it's the guy who won the lottery a few years back?
I watched one of those show about lottery winners and what they're doing now and one guy
had a set up like that.
He said, "Not many people tailgate me".
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:18:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Stupid sheeple.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:20:06 AM EDT
[#42]
for those of you that cant figure out why this is bad thing, i offer you 1 year paid subscriptions to the du underground, provided you dont come back here !
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:32:53 AM EDT
[#43]
The MSM really has people shaking in their shoes don't they?

Some comments make me wonder why some folks are even on this site.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:35:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
In other news... two stupid cunts talk about a jeep with a "machinegun"  while standing in front of a picture of a jeep with a 106...
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x203/rexydg/EasyCapture1-4.jpg

Photo is of a M38A1-C.

Now imagine what would have happened if he was driving around with a M38A1-D - 279MM atomic projectile launcher (aka: Davey Crocket)!

Av.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:37:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
HE WAS WAVING A FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course, what else do you expect from a domestic terrorist?
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:38:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Pathetic.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:38:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It's stories like this that make me think a gun ban would work. Millions of our countrymen would flock to the police stations to turn gun owners in.

Of course they would - so many have been brainwashed to think of them as scary and evil.

These are the same people who, in the event of a full scale war, where a national call-up could be instituted, will call for appeasement and concessions to the agressor force.

It is shameful.

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:46:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Los Angeles/Wilshire.... fucking homos. And they put out his name to the public.... fuck.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:54:49 AM EDT
[#49]
I have said it before and I will say it again

this country needs an enema
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:55:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Waving a flag is a concern of the police? We are already over the edge if that is the case.

BTW I wonder if we can get a sign put up on the Texas border that says.

Vehicles with California plates must turn around and go back. You are not welcomed in Texas.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top