User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/25/2017 6:24:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 6:28:16 AM EDT
[#1]

If he can afford it, then good for him.

All of this will continue and get worse unless people start responding.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 6:28:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Good for him
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 6:29:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good for him
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 6:31:20 AM EDT
[#4]
"Reason for leaving last job?"
"People disrespecting the flag, country and the men and women who died to make us free."
"You're hired."
"For what position?"
"We'll find one for you."
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 6:32:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd hire that guy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 6:42:20 AM EDT
[#6]
The article is a bit confusing. It says he thought Trump was acting like a jerk. Then he quits because he felt the demonstration was against the veterans. ???

And they misspelled "Orchard Park" twice. It was too confusing.

ETA: Oh, that was LeSean McCoy who thought the president acted like a jerk.
       In that case, well done Mr. Nikischer!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 6:50:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 6:55:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Good eject!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 6:56:46 AM EDT
[#9]
You have my respect sir.

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 6:59:48 AM EDT
[#10]
My wife’s friend has been a die hard Bills fan since he was a kid.  Season ticket holder.  Last night he posted his Bills hat in the fire place burning and all his bills stuff on the curb for the trash man.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm thinking it was more of a final straw thing, but he did what he felt he should do. 
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 7:27:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My wife’s friend has been a die hard Bills fan since he was a kid.  Season ticket holder.  Last night he posted his Bills hat in the fire place burning and all his bills stuff on the curb for the trash man.
View Quote
Fuckin right!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 7:34:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Got the pics?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 7:55:28 AM EDT
[#14]
White House invite.

Call it a retirement party.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 7:57:42 AM EDT
[#15]
That ship is going to sink so why not.  Scuttled from the inside.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 7:57:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
what did he do with his season tickets?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:04:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Good work Erich.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:18:09 AM EDT
[#18]
I think the NFL has misread the public's feelings on this matter and it's going to cost them a lot of money in the long run.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:21:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I think the NFL has misread the public's feelings on this matter and it's going to cost them a lot of money in the long run.
View Quote
Liberals have misread the entire country's feelings on such matters. In response, we gave them Trump. Keep on pushing, and they'll hate what we give them next even more. 
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:23:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Well done sir!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:29:27 AM EDT
[#21]
A man with principle I like it!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
It’ll be interesting to see what this week’s, and the coming weeks’, ratings look like.

I decided I was done with it all when the team I’ve followed since I was kid decided not to come out on the field for the anthem. Oh well, frees up my Sunday afternoons...
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Good for him

I boycotted the NFL this weekend and probably for now on as long as they are on SJW bandwagon.

Someone needs to start a poll to see how many arfcomers quit watching
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:44:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Good for him

I boycotted the NFL this weekend and probably for now on as long as they are on SJW bandwagon.

View Quote
Not watching them won't accomplish anything unless you're a Neilsen family.  The key is not buying their merchandise and letting their sponsors know you're not going to be buying their shit and won't be watching to see their commercials.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:44:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Now that is a man with principles.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:47:46 AM EDT
[#26]
What a dumbass - oh let me toss away a paycheck because of what THEY did.

Hope he had a plan past holding 'will work for food' sign at freeway exits. And how many 'good job' guys will help him out then?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:49:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The article is a bit confusing. It says he thought Trump was acting like a jerk. Then he quits because he felt the demonstration was against the veterans. ???

And they misspelled "Orchard Park" twice. It was too confusing.

ETA: Oh, that was LeSean McCoy who thought the president acted like a jerk.
       In that case, well done Mr. Nikischer!!!
View Quote
What does one expect from someone who calls himself "Shady"
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:52:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
White House invite.

Call it a retirement party.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:53:02 AM EDT
[#29]
That is bad ass.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:53:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
"Reason for leaving last job?"
"People disrespecting the flag, country and the men and women who died to make us free."
"You're hired."
"For what position?"
"We'll find one for you."
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:53:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What a dumbass -
View Quote
Wait, I forget, which are we talking about, him or you?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:59:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:02:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Patriots were booed IN THEIR HOME STADIUM for pulling that shit.

I'd definitely say the NFL misread it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:09:51 AM EDT
[#34]
That sure showed them
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:14:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What a dumbass - oh let me toss away a paycheck because of what THEY did.

Hope he had a plan past holding 'will work for food' sign at freeway exits. And how many 'good job' guys will help him out then?
View Quote
After 30 years of employment, most smart people should be able to walk out without having to worry about holding "work for food" signs. 
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#36]
You can sure tell who here would never do anything for principles.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:26:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You can sure tell who here would never do anything for principles.
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Liberals have misread the entire country's feelings on such matters. In response, we gave them Trump. Keep on pushing, and they'll hate what we give them next even more. 
View Quote
Truth!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:30:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Good for him!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:32:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Good for him

View Quote
My wife got me the NFL package on Direct TV. I didn't watch a single game yesterday. I'm ready to cancel the whole package. I tried to find an email addy for NFL corp. offices to let them know but didn't have much luck.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
What are the fans in the stadium doing during all of this bullshit?  Are they cheering, are they booing, are they sitting, kneeling, or is everyone standing at attention, hand on heart, giving proper reverence to the flag? 

I don't watch football, the only thing I saw this morning on local news was the one former military player who by himself stood giving proper attention to the flag.  The limited view of the stadium behind him seemed to have everyone standing on their feet with hands on their heart. 

I'm curious how the fans are reacting to this issue in other stadiums across the country? 

Thanks. 
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Good for him!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:37:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:41:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

After 30 years of employment, most smart people should be able to walk out without having to worry about holding "work for food" signs. 
View Quote
I would tend to agree with you in most jobs, but lets point out that hes a stadium worker living in an area with high cost of living.

On another note, man that article was hard to look at with that formatting
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:45:44 AM EDT
[#45]
He has my respect. 
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:19:01 AM EDT
[#47]
That was a part-time job at best. That stadium is used maybe 15 times a year including Bills games.   I highly doubt it was a full-time job with a decent salary.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:24:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It’ll be interesting to see what this week’s, and the coming weeks’, ratings look like.

I decided I was done with it all when the team I’ve followed since I was kid decided not to come out on the field for the anthem. Oh well, frees up my Sunday afternoons...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because of all the publicity, I wouldn't be surprised if the TV ratings go up, at least for this weekend. The key will be to see the long term ratings for this season, ticket sales, mecrhandise sales, etc.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#49]
A strong message, hope he finds another job
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:34:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Stadium worker means concession stand most likely.  Part time gig.  Might clear $100 a game.  Article is short on details.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top