Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got the nerve up to call her up to chit chat and set up a coffee date the next day but she already had plans to go out of town for a couple of days.

Damn the exact same thing happened to me, it wasn't a yes or a no it was somewhere in between...
I make a point not to be over bearing once I get denied I dont come back for more punishment.

but this situation confused me because it wasn't a no it was a I have to go to class.

Remember this is part of the chase. So you've got to keep it up though.

Also since you are at work, I would keep this really low key, actually super-low key among you co-workers, what happens to you romantically, because things could get real sticky real fast.

I think that's what he is hoping for...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:28:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Pretend she is ugly and relax.  Then talk to her like a human. hr

DF,
That is brilliant...really.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:41:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:08:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Find John Ross' home page and follow his advice.  it works.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:13:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't put her on a pedestal.

Wanna know how to attract hot girls? Treat em like your kid sister.. a bratty sister.

Tease her.. .teasing is a woman's interpration of flirting from men.

Not only is it flirting.. but it shows that you don't care what she thinks of you.

It works wonders.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:12:51 AM EDT
[#6]
When you're at work, flash her--with your trench coat and naked bod.  That'll do it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:55:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Tell her you used to date Alanis Morissette, back when she was 8.

I use that line all the time. Gets the ladies hot.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:13:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Why in the name of June Cleaver's Beaver would you ask middle aged internet surfers how to run your sex life?
Lord man, if we had women we'd be somewhere else!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top