User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yeah, I find it hard to believe that a NORK official was off-handedly talking about selling tech to a member of Congress.
Dream sequence, or a report she read that she Brian williamesd herself into.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And did this happen physically, or mentally?
yeah, I find it hard to believe that a NORK official was off-handedly talking about selling tech to a member of Congress.
Dream sequence, or a report she read that she Brian williamesd herself into.
Why? We have evidence and a criminal case of the Awan bro's touching all sorts of sensitive shit with DWS and what have you.  We know Clinton's sold tech to China.  Why is it so hard to believe one of the main leaders and absolutely filthy rich Dem's would have been in NK discussing tech buys, etc?  Why did Pompeo go to NK? Why all of a sudden is NK backing down.  Why did Eric Schmidt go to NK? Elon Musk? Which state is Pelosi a part of? The two prior names..where do they hail from?
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I doubt that btch has been to NK. They tightly control what you see, she didn’t see any poverty. She is nuts and needs to retire.
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#3]
In 2011, 60 Minutes aired a piece detailing Paul and Nancy Pelosi's participation in initial public offerings while having access to insider information. One example the report goes into is the fact that Nancy and Paul profited from an initial public offering from Visa at the same time regulations on the credit card industry were being considered in Congress. In total, 60 Minutes reported that Nancy and Paul participated in at least eight IPOs.

Her and her husband is worth north of 150 million now......Congress, a good gig if you can get it.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I doubt that btch has been to NK. They tightly control what you see, she didn't see any poverty. She is nuts and needs to retire.
View Quote
I don't.  No different than the name we shall not mention ending up in Syria...
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 2:55:39 PM EDT
[#5]
She has Gynaherpasyphaaids.
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yall remember the article written about the pharmacist for congress that said we "would be shocked at the meds" he fills, including alzheimers meds?  This is the alzheimer patient.
View Quote
I remember thinking she had dementia back in 2009.
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#7]
and she says Trump is not fit for office.
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 3:05:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The key is, she went there. When?
View Quote
Probably late 1940s or early 1950s

that'd be what, her third term?
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 3:08:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I think she's hot...
View Quote
JFK tapped that ass

Link Posted: 4/20/2018 3:08:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The key is, she went there. When?

Think Obama and what 2008 meant for him.  They had to show that he could establish peace or at least attempt to.  Likewise, Democrats were back in control, pieces on the puzzle had been set to start selling secrets again with no backlash.  This was IMO the beginning of the big deepstate take-over for the next 8 years.
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 3:10:36 PM EDT
[#11]
FNP
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top