BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Sheesh.

Shut your mouth you Godless low life, you make me sick.

Earth to moron :   Go do your homework and let the adults speak.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm the Godless low life, Zaphod is a good Christian (apparently a much better one than you)

I appreciate the compliment, but let's be accurate, OK?

ETA: Oh, and while you may be Godless (in your own mind, at any rate! ) you're not a lowlife.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:02:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Fucking idiots.  Now I am a boy and I want to shoot cops

The difference is that I am calling you low lives on facts, not false assumptions.   I fought too long and spilt too much blood for what you people are ready to give up to control some looters stealing food and electronics.

Many on this board served in conflicts like Veitnam, GWI and GWII.   Zaphod is a navy veteran as am I.

So get off your high horse.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The difference is that I am calling you low lives on facts, not false assumptions.   I fought too long and spilt too much blood for what you people are ready to give up to control some looters stealing food and electronics.

These are the appropriate pics

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:03:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm the Godless low life, Zaphod is a good Christian (apparently a much better one than you)

I appreciate the compliment, but let's be accurate, OK?

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

- Hey heathen... I was here first!  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:07:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sorry didn't mean to rub your rhubarb

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Many on this board served in conflicts like Veitnam, GWI and GWII.   Zaphod is a navy veteran as am I.

Me Too.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me Too.
images.google.com/images?q=tbn:57T3ubXWfvQJ:http://www.trophyexpress.com/navy/images/NavyEmblemlarge.jpg

cheers then!

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

sorry didn't mean to rub your rhubarb

- That's ok ya godless bastard!!  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:22:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The difference is that I am calling you low lives on facts, not false assumptions.   I fought too long and spilt too much blood for what you people are ready to give up to control some looters stealing food and electronics and shooting cops and attacking hospitals and burglarizing homes and murdering people and setting fires and......

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top