BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I heard Vulcan had the speshul forses contract.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DK-Prof wrote:

No shit - has everyone SEEN their webpage? (if it's the one I think it is, it's grotesque and without shame).

Man, did you check out that dude's Pinkeye on the web page?
Freaky!
B_S

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hear that Special Weapons guns are the best.  I want to go ahead and get one before everyone buys them all and drives the price up.  Thanks Todd!!!

Man that might be funnier than my post.

There both pretty good!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#3]
SA,
    I thought the purpose of a group buy was to get stuff at a bargain price...
I have seem the same gun cheaper... $4,500.00 IS NOT a good deal. I would encourage everyone to search the net for their own "special" price.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:04:20 AM EDT
[#4]
www.bobcatweapons.com/html_pages/home.html

"Is Bobcat Weapons Inc. owned by Special Weapons or Tactical Weapons?

No. Bobcat Weapons is a separate corporation. Ownership of Special Weapons Inc. or Tactical Weapons Inc. has no ownership in Bobcat Weapons Inc. Bobcat Weapons Inc. is unafillitated with any other manufacturer of similar type firearms."

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:58:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:09:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:44:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Is JoeKen going to have exclusive distributor rights>
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
One thing that I have to give to Todd is that he does deliver eventually.  It might be a year or two late but it usually arrives.  Its a matter of if you want it or not!

Really?!?

Where is that 12ga. HK91 clone?

When did he eventually buy HK.

Don't forget his belt-fed AR15 that was going to be out way before the Shrike was released.

Shit, neither one of them have materialized!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Ill take two if they can be had in Tin coating with mother of pearl grips,and a damascus barrel.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top