Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Have one --hate it, doesn't work for shit. We don't use it anymore --it gathers more dust sitting still than it did when it worked. Takes 5 mins to vacuum the living room by hand
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Ours goes for 1 hour everyday, it's 5 years old now.

We used to have 3 pets, now down to 1. I do a heavy cleaning of it every week or 2. 20 minutes of cleaning the vacuum after it spends 14 hours cleaning my floors seems like a small price to pay.

It goes with us in the motorhome as well as the stick and brick. We'll always have one.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:36:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That made me laugh HARD!!! Hahahha!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:42:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:48:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Her ass will just get bigger.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:11:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I had one of the first ones. It actually works pretty well - but generally only on bare floor. It's convenient because you can just start it and let it do its thing.

The bum part is that you have to take it outside and blow it out every couple uses. You can't just empty the rather small bin and be done with it. The battery was sufficient enough to do a large room like a large kitchen or living room. Set up the charging base and it finds its way back there and parks itself to charge.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:05:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Get her an oreck.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:18:12 AM EDT
[#9]
dont need one, cant see spending that much on one.

but have always wanted one just so I could paint it up like this
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:25:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Those of you with dogs and a roomba:

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top