Link Posted: 8/25/2017 12:47:47 AM EDT
[#1]
This is proof God is a capitalist
He likes you
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 12:48:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know and it would have been a lot more convenient but that's someone's grocery money or electric bill. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IDK OP.

Every time the Wife and I find money on the ground we pocket that shit.

If you're stupid enough to lose it you don't need it.

Yes, I am that guy. If I found a briefcase full of money I would take it, bury it and say NOTHING.
I know and it would have been a lot more convenient but that's someone's grocery money or electric bill. 
Yep.  Good on you to make the attempt.

Last week I found a woman's purse in a cart in the parking lot next to where I parked.  It was an old woman so I forgave her leaving the cart in the lot and delivered the purse to her house a couple miles away.  She didn't even know it was lost yet but was happy to get it back as you can imagine.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 12:53:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I really never understood "turning it in"
View Quote
I used to turn it in. Picked up some at the post office and turned it in, they told me to check back to see if it had been claimed. I checked back and they said "Oh, we don't do that any more". 

Turned in some I found at Walmart. They put it into a charity jar. 

I don't turn money in. It's my money now. 
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 12:54:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Turn it into the store and you just made the employees day because it's going right into their pocket.

Go enjoy a nice meal.
View Quote
You know, you say that, but two months ago, I got a phone call while using the Wal-mart self checkout and forgot my $60 cash back in the slot. Went back an hour later expecting to be SOL, and the employee watching had stuffed the bills into the coupon slot, which required a manager to unlock.

Don't know if the girl was on the up and up, or it was just the cameras keeping her honest, but I hooked her up with $20 the next time I saw her.

I know, CSB
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 1:00:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I would just take it to the police, and let them figure it out.  I guess it is different over in the states now.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top