Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Send it to Steve-In-VA....Im sure he would like another!
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 7:47:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The DUmmy’s are correct; we are nothing but a bunch of child murdering cretins.  Wait until they are all grown up; then apply about a gallon a gasoline to the nest.  Burning match to follow.
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 7:48:13 PM EDT
[#3]
mail it to Micheal Moore
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dont post any videos of it eating a cricket!!  Dont need any more of that mouse and piranha nonsense...

You're a fucking pussy.  Do you just eat vegetables?  Douche.

Please explain your aggresssion.  Did you read the post I am refering to?  I found it ridiculous that so many people found it inappropriate, but I did not express myself in the manner your did.  My point is I am not bothered by natural acts such as animals consuming each other.

Haha, musta misread.  Well those other guys are fucking pussies, vegetable eating douches, you're cool.  

I am not offended by what you said to me but I find it disrespectful and belittling to yourself.
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 7:49:27 PM EDT
[#5]
These have a relatively gentle bite that quickly produces unbelievable pain.
If you have kids, eliminate it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 7:53:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 7:59:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
mail it to Micheal Moore

He's eat it for a light snack.
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Kill the spiders to save the butterflies...

It's rational until you realize that by striving for it, You become a spider yourself...
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 8:06:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Did tactical_jew's cat come through after the Black widow bite??

melbo

+1
What happened to the cat?
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I feel like I'm wathing a horror movie and the bad guy is down on the ground and my wife is screaming at the tv: "just shoot him. . . blast his ass . . . he's going to get up and kill you!" And I say: "they won't, because this is a movie, and the bad guy will escape and kill them. . . but in real life nobody is that stupid, they would just blast his ass."  But I guess I was wrong.

Prepare to be covered by tiny posionous spiders in your sleep.

Link Posted: 8/13/2004 11:22:55 PM EDT
[#11]
What the hell dude...kill that sucker.  I'd be glad to see those pics.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 12:15:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Put the jar in the microwave for 5 mins.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 12:29:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Capture a bunch of ants and throw them inside. Awesome.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 12:44:07 AM EDT
[#14]
you captured mrs Gloftoes avatar
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 1:11:57 AM EDT
[#15]
I could swear I read that Black widow's get eaten by their young. Am I wrong with this? I know the female will try to kill the males it mates with just like most women in real life.

The only way to be sure is to let the bastards hatch I suppose.

bosifus
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 1:17:41 AM EDT
[#16]
fucking around with black widows, especially trying to keep one as a pet.. PLUS an egg sack.. is by far... the... dumbest... thing i have seen in a long time.

as for the royal rumble idea, it's a blast... just not witha  damned black widow.

last year while deployed we'd have rumbles with Camel spiders..... if you dont know what it is, look it up on google, its a big, mean FAST motherfucker... we caught one the size of a grown man's open hand... threw it in a plastic liqorice can. I caught a black scorpion  about 4 inches long, plus the tail. caught a few other things, a lizard for entertainment, and some smaller scorpions.

if you have to camel spiders its one helluva fight.. but my scorpion (we named him Tito) was the shop champion with a record of 7-0. Tito kicked the snot out of anything we found, and embarrased the MX squad by thrashing their champ.....

but... camel spiders ARENT FUCKING POISINOUS!!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 1:18:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Why the fuck would anybody keep a Black Widow in their home
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 1:27:58 AM EDT
[#18]
What's that on you're leg ?  

Link Posted: 8/14/2004 3:28:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Kill them!!

Link Posted: 8/14/2004 4:01:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Note the spiney egg case, other poisonous spiders make similar spiney egg cases it's a good identification indicator.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:08:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:10:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:19:57 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm waiting for the follow on pix of the necrotic tissue from the bites.

wganz

Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:30:50 AM EDT
[#24]
If this was in the garage there are more . You need to seriously call some major Pest control . Have him hose down everything and then detonate the insectanator like my Aunt did . Get a room for a couple of days man I am worried .........................................  
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:31:47 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I heard Diane Feinstein is looking for a pet.

I thought that was DIFi IN he jar.  

Seriously tho....can anyone say "tannerite??"

Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:35:30 AM EDT
[#26]
So, you have 50 names picked out yet? I guess you could start with ARFCOM member names!
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:40:49 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
fucking around with black widows, especially trying to keep one as a pet.. PLUS an egg sack.. is by far... the... dumbest... thing i have seen in a long time.

as for the royal rumble idea, it's a blast... just not witha  damned black widow.

last year while deployed we'd have rumbles with Camel spiders..... if you dont know what it is, look it up on google, its a big, mean FAST motherfucker... we caught one the size of a grown man's open hand... threw it in a plastic liqorice can. I caught a black scorpion  about 4 inches long, plus the tail. caught a few other things, a lizard for entertainment, and some smaller scorpions.

if you have to camel spiders its one helluva fight.. but my scorpion (we named him Tito) was the shop champion with a record of 7-0. Tito kicked the snot out of anything we found, and embarrased the MX squad by thrashing their champ.....

Damn ... that is an ugly ass spider ...

Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:42:28 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
So, you have 50 names picked out yet? I guess you could start with ARFCOM member names!

I'll need more like 250 - 700 names.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:46:50 AM EDT
[#29]
thats one biting another one's ass... but when they run they get up to 10 MPH... but their legs moving is one of the most disturbing things to see of them.
they are ugly as sin though
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:48:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I use to think things like this were cool also. I caught a habu (poisonous snake in Okinawa, Japan) and was keeping it in an aquarium in my dorm room. All my friends thought it was the coolest thing...until that bitch got out!

We eventually found it coiled up between the pages of a magazine in my room, thank goodness. I took it up to the north end of Okinawa and turned it loose.

...but if you insit on keeping this thing, just take the lid of the mason out and stretch an old t-shirt across the top and screw the ring back on. Should keep the babies from getting out.

Hey, I saw your snake in a jar at the hotel.  The hotel girl wanted me to drink that nasty mess with her.  Stuff smells like...preserved dead snake.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:50:04 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

But if it weren't poisonous, it wouldn't be any fucking fun now would it?

By the way, running your quote through a spell checker was at least as painful as a spider bite.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:51:31 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll need more like 250 - 700 names.

Good point! I was thinking 50 because they will be chewing on eachother after the blood bath of birth. At the first sign of new life, I'd throw in a token roach for effect.  Keep the savages from rebeling!
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:51:57 AM EDT
[#33]
OK, smashing it witha  rock seems a bit barbaric.

But if you were to pick it off at 100 yards with iron sights, or 200 yards witha  scope....

...THAT would require a degree of skill.  

Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:52:59 AM EDT
[#34]
OK, smashing it witha  rock seems a bit barbaric.

But if you were to pick it off at 100 yards with iron sights, or 200 yards witha  scope....

...THAT would require a degree of skill.  

Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:55:30 AM EDT
[#35]
run this through your spell checker mr. english major.

BLOW ME
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:58:52 AM EDT
[#36]
BigT relaxing at home sometime in the near future:

Link Posted: 8/14/2004 6:00:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 6:05:02 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

BLOW ME

No thanks. But I'll let you stick your dick in the jar! Calm down man, it's just the internet.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 6:17:03 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BLOW ME

No thanks. But I'll let you stick your dick in the jar! Calm down man, it's just the internet.

sorry, the heat and sand, and lack of sex for three months causes a big frustration facter.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 6:27:47 AM EDT
[#40]
T email me your address and I will get you one of those surgical masks that we use in the operating room.  You flatten it out and put over the opening of the jar and seal it with a big rubber band.  Air will get though but nothing bigger then several microns will get though.  If the masks can filter bacteria I am sure it can filter a few spiders.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 6:48:17 AM EDT
[#41]
What did you have for breakfast today? Here's what spidey is having...

Link Posted: 8/14/2004 6:53:54 AM EDT
[#42]
That's pretty cool.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 6:54:24 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
What did you have for breakfast today? Here's what spidey is having...

home.comcast.net/~tharmon150/spideybreakfast.jpg

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 6:58:43 AM EDT
[#44]
I dare you to stick your fingers in the jar and try to take that egg sack from the venomous bitch.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 7:06:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Ok, I just killed 4 of those bitches in my backyard last night. My wife found them with their nasty assed webs near the foundation of my house. I have 2 dogs and a small puppy so those little bitches could be a big problem for me. I sprayed them with a strong bug spray and I can't beleive how long they lived afterward. I soaked them with this stuff and they were still going for about 5-10 minutes before they expired. Unbeleivable.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 7:12:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 7:17:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 7:30:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 7:37:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure!

<<I fucking HATE spiders!>>
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 7:39:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top