That is some fucked up shit.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#2]
In on 1 In on 2                    
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh c'mon now... your neighborhood is no different..

Shit I don't live in Alabama anymore
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:33:31 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a sad world we live in.....

I'll try to get my 3 yr old in his sniper prone position shootin at them with his new walmart toy AR. It even got a tactial flash light built in , he loves the shit out of it.  

I want one!!!  
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:38:13 PM EDT
[#5]
best place for this pic EVER!!!

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:42:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

16 is legal in a bunch of states (Don't know about OH)

16 is over the hill in Ohio

13 in Pennshitvania.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:47:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Call Child Protective Services. Now.

If/when something REALLY screwed-up happens, you could be found guilty of culpable negligence. That is the charge they bring when you know something is screwed up and don't do anything about it.

I am NOT kidding.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:47:35 PM EDT
[#9]
shit if I knew how to post vid on here I would hook u guys up. Seriously this fucker has paid the sheriff off or something because they have told me they dont really give a shit they have better things to deal with. But I do know that he was charged in florida for child mulustation but wasnt convicted and brags about it. His son is 13 and daughter 11, he also has 2 sisters that are married, live in the same house and are swingers.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:55:01 PM EDT
[#10]
....And another twist to the story....

'scribed.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

in on 2

hell ya, on a twisted thread.

ETA: i haz a stupid.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:02:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh I can even post his CB handle and cell # if you guys would like.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#13]
tag
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#14]
In on two.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:06:38 PM EDT
[#15]
wtf, where in Ohio is this taking place.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:09:38 PM EDT
[#16]
TAG for the wifey....

- Clint
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:11:04 PM EDT
[#17]
and people make fun of Alabama, jeez.....
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#18]
30 miles north of mansfield 40 minutes south of Cedar Point
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:11:38 PM EDT
[#19]
You know what you need....

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:12:35 PM EDT
[#20]
The administration of the previous 8 years sure has caused alot of problems.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:13:49 PM EDT
[#21]
wow that is messed up
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Wow...wait, what??

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:16:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow...wait, what??

I want an answer to this.

I am NOT tagging it to see how the thread turns out.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:25:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Umm, what?

That is more than the OP.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:35:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Sometimes,rightly or wrongly,law enforcement gets so  tired of dealing with the same shit over and over,that never leads to charges sticking,convictions or any reasonable resolution that the offenders get left up to their own devices.

As for the 16 year old:a quick Google found that the age of consent in OH is 16 so he could legally have sex with her.However,it said that one must be 18 to get married but I didn't look to see what OH's laws are concerning "emancipated minors".

The abuse is a REAL concern and if your local authorities won't move to rectify the situation,move up the food chain.If your local police and child welfare agency are refusing to deal with actual cases of neglect and physical abuse,they could easily have a shit storm on their hands.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

oh so tagged for pix...

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:46:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Geez, anybody followed the news in Flori-DUH?  Missing 5-year-old girl living with the Father and his 17-year-old girlfriend and a 4-year-old from somewhere all in the same bed in the trailer?  When the Sheriff kicked them out of the trailer because it's a crime scene, they moved into a tent in the front yard.  The 17-year-old has been living with "dad" for over a year and was the babysitter for the 5-year-old girl.

They were pissed-off that they couldn't move back into the trailer because some Kin of theirs was a-commin' to town to marry his cousin.  NO SHIT!!!

The 17-year-old's name is "Misty" and mamma's name is "Brandy" (legal names).....no need for fake names at the tittie-bars.

The 17-year-old chain-smokes and looks stoned on her constant interviews with TV stations......just watch (yuk!) Nancy Grace, this is all she's covering.

Supposedly, some "Kin" (not the one marrying his cousin) from West Possum-Crotch, Kentucky came to stay with these hillbillies and ran off in the middle of the night with a gun, and the kid was missing the next morning.

This shit is on Central Florida TV every day, and you just have to sit there and ask yourself, WTF!!!!!!!  This is how these people live.

You wouldn't BELIEVE the hillbillies that live in North Florida (no offense to regular hillbillies).
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:48:49 PM EDT
[#28]
What do you call a virgin in Ohio?........A girl that can outrun her stepfather.That is some shit stuff right there in that house for sure.Is not that the state that in the ghetto cities voted lots of times for the Obango...Maybe he can come and get her out of there
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:50:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This shit is on Central Florida TV every day, and you just have to sit there and ask yourself, WTF!!!!!!!  This is how these people live.

You wouldn't BELIEVE the hillbillies that live in North Florida (no offense to regular hillbillies).

When that astronut (not a typo) went psycho and they caught her here, someone was quoted on the news as saying "Florida is where everyone runs to when they want a fresh start". They weren't joking!
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 10:50:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
oh so tagged for pix...

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 11:05:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Umm, what?

That is more than the OP.

I took that as Sarcasm, since Libs like to blame everything on Bush, but I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 11:13:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Oh, yall are in Ohio. I always heard that all Yankees lived like that.

Gotta try to help the kids, but I'd protect mine first and foremost by keeping them far away from that whole scene.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 11:33:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Just call the local I-Tean news station.

One show, and I bet the police start coming by frequently.

Of course maybe a little swing by the mayor's office, and let them know the police are doing nothing aslo seems to help.
Link Posted: 3/2/2009 3:10:59 AM EDT
[#34]
So fucked up.  Who needs Jerry when there's GD.

Totally not a tag.
Link Posted: 3/2/2009 3:17:22 AM EDT
[#35]

What's your neighbor's AR15.com screen name?    

Link Posted: 3/2/2009 3:37:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Damn man.  You sure you're not from South-East Texas like me?  I've heard some crazy stories like that in my day

Nah man, I've been in Ohio for over two months now and this is the most hillbilly cracker town place I've ever been in my life. I haven't entered a single public restroom yet that wasn't covered in racist graffitti, the whole town is full of redneck townies, I already found three places to get moonshine from, and the next county over is apparently famous internationally for the quality of the weed they grow there, according to my LE instructors.

I almost feel right at home. If the dang yankees weren't so rude and didn't have that funny accent, I could practically blend right in! As it is, my Texan accent (which isn't all that noticable, really) and actual manners make me stand out somewhat.
Link Posted: 3/2/2009 3:38:48 AM EDT
[#37]
43 year old married to his 16 year old step-daughter

Link Posted: 3/2/2009 3:41:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Xenia, Ohio maybe?  Filming Gummo II?
Link Posted: 3/2/2009 3:50:38 AM EDT
[#39]
tagged for pics of cops hauling this white trash off to the dump
Link Posted: 3/2/2009 3:53:23 AM EDT
[#40]
where is epic town?
Link Posted: 3/2/2009 3:54:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Willard Ohio, Heroin capital of Ohio...

Thank god I lived a good 45 minutes from that
Link Posted: 3/2/2009 3:57:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Wretched fucks like that just need to be buried somewhere remote.
Link Posted: 3/2/2009 3:58:58 AM EDT
[#43]
LOL
Link Posted: 3/2/2009 4:01:23 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Ya, bring on Springer, I could write the hillbilly chronicles on these mofo's on here.

Dude's ex-wife's parents married them, (Ex-wife mother of the 16 yr old still lives in the house with them)

Oh ya the 16 yr old is Bi.... and no she nor the mom is hot.

Yes the Dude is a truck driver and so called tattoo artist.. LOL

But any way his kids keep coming to my house to play with my kids just to get something to eat because the parents wont feed them. I told the father about the boy wanting food and the boy came back over a few hrs later with bruises all over him because the dad beat his ass for asking for some food.

I called the cops they say nothing they can do because boy is supposably stayin with family friend and the ex wife says its ok that her ex husband fucks her 16 yr old daughter

You must live near Kenton.

Oh, the things I've seen/heard in Kenton

Link Posted: 3/2/2009 4:06:16 AM EDT
[#45]
I can see the Obama signs in the neighbor's yard....
Link Posted: 3/2/2009 4:07:16 AM EDT
[#46]
And ya'll laugh at us southerners because we marry our cousins.....

GR
Link Posted: 3/2/2009 4:13:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ya, bring on Springer, I could write the hillbilly chronicles on these mofo's on here.

Dude's ex-wife's parents married them, (Ex-wife mother of the 16 yr old still lives in the house with them)

Oh ya the 16 yr old is Bi.... and no she nor the mom is hot.

Yes the Dude is a truck driver and so called tattoo artist.. LOL

But any way his kids keep coming to my house to play with my kids just to get something to eat because the parents wont feed them. I told the father about the boy wanting food and the boy came back over a few hrs later with bruises all over him because the dad beat his ass for asking for some food.

I called the cops they say nothing they can do because boy is supposably stayin with family friend and the ex wife says its ok that her ex husband fucks her 16 yr old daughter

dude, you have two options.

keep calling police, child services, local news, whatever. get help to that kid. it would be better to stand up and give that asshole a beating than to watch a poor guy get fucked out of a childhood.

or

completely wash your hands of it, and try to tag the 16 yr old.

You need to shit can that sick fucking shit...I don't think that fucking pedophiles need to be fucking members here...

Dude, settle down. I'm not cheering the guy on but when did we start calling 16 year olds "children" and saying "pedophiles"? Gawd, it's the media feeding this crap. Hell, I'm an older guy and even in my day 16 year old gals weren't considered "children".

The age of consent in Ohio is 16 as specified by Section 2907.04 of Ohio legislation

Link Posted: 3/2/2009 4:22:01 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Call Child Protective Services. Now.

If/when something REALLY screwed-up happens, you could be found guilty of culpable negligence. That is the charge they bring when you know something is screwed up and don't do anything about it.

I am NOT kidding.

Bullshit. He's already called the cops. It's not like he ignored the situation.

Link Posted: 3/2/2009 4:23:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Ahhh Ohio I sure do miss it
Link Posted: 3/2/2009 4:24:39 AM EDT
[#50]
wow
Page / 5
Top Top