User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lots of people in this thread who apparently don't understand that a resurgence of conservatism in young people has a lot to do with spreading the message on social media (and not just echo chambers like this sites) which is, many times, against the will of the far left elitists that run said social media sites.

"Taking your ball and going home" ensures that the only talking points that get put out there...is theirs.
View Quote
This.  

Stop being a bunch of cucks GD.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:23:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Facebook allows criminals and all sorts of things but bans legal activities
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:26:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't get why people keep supporting Facebook. 
View Quote
Because the majority of the country uses it and as an advertising platform it delivers great results.

As for them banning him, if he has paid them for advertising then he needs to sue them.  He needs to get every other non-liberal out there who was also banned and sue them.  He also needs to speak out and provide a way anyone who thinks him being banned is wrong to contact and raise hell with Facebook.

The way he makes it sound he has no business agreement with Facebook, he is just using their free service.  He doesn't really state if he has paid them anything.  If he is just a free user, then he has to deal with whatever types of crap they put him through.

Sure Facebook hates guns, that's because their main users aren't the core group of people who buy guns.  That is where everyone in thread saying "don't use Facebook" is responsible for creating that problem.  For years you all brag that you don't use Facebook...meaning the core demographic of people like you have had zero say in the policies that Facebook has created.  Now, after the fact, you are pissed about something you said you don't even use.  Either do what MrGunsngear said, join and fight, otherwise just shut up about it.  If you aren't part of the solution then you are part of the problem and everyone saying "I never use Facebook" is partly what created this problem. 
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Facebook.  LOL
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:47:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Go bitch on Facebook..... If they allow you to do so.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:52:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

@Mrgunsngear

http://i.imgur.com/f7FdEdG.jpg
View Quote
Everyone asks why I don't have a Facebook. I've never had one and never will. I'm a social person and a millennial as well as a business owner. Ain't missing nothing.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:56:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lots of people in this thread who apparently don't understand that a resurgence of conservatism in young people has a lot to do with spreading the message on social media (and not just echo chambers like this sites) which is, many times, against the will of the far left elitists that run said social media sites.

"Taking your ball and going home" ensures that the only talking points that get put out there...is theirs.
View Quote
Very true but many here are the O in the GOP. They thing scribbling nabd written notes and sending them via USPS will win the current revolution.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Holy shit!  This little crybaby bitch is whining about a 3 day time out?  Three whole fucking days???

People on Facebook and total complete fucking pussies!!  Hey Mr. Gunsngear - GROW A FUCKING PAIR!!!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good. I'll save some money for the next few days.
View Quote
Wives around the country are celebrating
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I watched it. Doesn't change the fact that I'm right. 

How we beat facebook, is by making it as relevant as MySpace. You do that by not using it anymore. 
View Quote
Good luck with that.  Myspace didn't have the support of the government and Facebook is a huge source of intel for many .gov agencies.  Mark's book of faces won't go down as easy as Tom's Myspace did for that and many other reasons...
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Military Arms Channel is trying the same thing with full30.com. Ask them how it's working out for them. They are trying to create a "youtube for the gun world" but I don't think they are getting much traction. Originally, people posted their videos there first and on youtube a few days later. Now it seems to be the same time. They have some growth pains and I'm sure Tim has sunk a ton of his own money in it. 

BUT- it's going to take a crapload to get the critical mass to overthrow the behemoths. And besides- social media isn't for US. It's for the people that might be THINKING of buying a gun. Those are the folks we want seeing Mr.GunsandGear, etc.

I wish Tim and his partners well and hope they make a go of it as an alternative. But I don't think "Isolationism" is his goal and it shouldn't be ours.
View Quote
Agreed.  Preaching to the choir is not going to help anyone.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 5:42:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Because the majority of the country uses it and as an advertising platform it delivers great results.

As for them banning him, if he has paid them for advertising then he needs to sue them.  He needs to get every other non-liberal out there who was also banned and sue them.  He also needs to speak out and provide a way anyone who thinks him being banned is wrong to contact and raise hell with Facebook.

The way he makes it sound he has no business agreement with Facebook, he is just using their free service.  He doesn't really state if he has paid them anything.  If he is just a free user, then he has to deal with whatever types of crap they put him through.

Sure Facebook hates guns, that's because their main users aren't the core group of people who buy guns.  That is where everyone in thread saying "don't use Facebook" is responsible for creating that problem.  For years you all brag that you don't use Facebook...meaning the core demographic of people like you have had zero say in the policies that Facebook has created.  Now, after the fact, you are pissed about something you said you don't even use.  Either do what MrGunsngear said, join and fight, otherwise just shut up about it.  If you aren't part of the solution then you are part of the problem and everyone saying "I never use Facebook" is partly what created this problem. 
View Quote
I'm prohibited from doing that as are (to my knowledge) all gun related pages are.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So I have to watch a video to get your thoughts on getting banned from Facepage?

View Quote
No you don't.   But, if you got thousands of messages/questions every day and the answer to one was contained in a video that's conveniently embedded on a page that you were currently visiting then it may be a way to save time to get to the other thousands of messages/questions.    Just food for thought but you don't have to eat it
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looked at it, firearm and ammunition transactions are prohibited which is what my bans from Facebook were for.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While it is more like Twitter, Gab is what you seek.
Looked at it, firearm and ammunition transactions are prohibited which is what my bans from Facebook were for.
This is all I could find on Firearm transactions:

"Prohibited Transactions:
You may not use Gab for activities that pertain to transactions involving:

Illegal narcotics, steroids, controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, services that facilitate the financial exploitation of others, ammunition, firearms, firearm parts and/or accessories, weapons or knives that are unlawful in one’s domicile. Please follow the laws of your jurisdiction and adhere to prudence when in doubt."

Not sure exactly what that means, but it does not sound like prohibition.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Military Arms Channel is trying the same thing with full30.com. Ask them how it's working out for them. They are trying to create a "youtube for the gun world" but I don't think they are getting much traction. Originally, people posted their videos there first and on youtube a few days later. Now it seems to be the same time. They have some growth pains and I'm sure Tim has sunk a ton of his own money in it. 

BUT- it's going to take a crapload to get the critical mass to overthrow the behemoths. And besides- social media isn't for US. It's for the people that might be THINKING of buying a gun. Those are the folks we want seeing Mr.GunsandGear, etc.

I wish Tim and his partners well and hope they make a go of it as an alternative. But I don't think "Isolationism" is his goal and it shouldn't be ours.
View Quote
CarbonTV is another alternative to YouTube, a few of us YouTubers are getting set up over there now.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Missed that video. I have never had a Facebook cause no one needs to know what I am doing all the time. And fuck that liberal run company that he wants to kick people off of his place he bought in Hawaii yet they have claims to the land and he is taking them to court which they cannot pay.
View Quote
it's kind of like the social media site Ar15 only with real people 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:56:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's like moving into a community with an HOA, then bitching about the HOA. 

Their site, their rules.

ETA: Sept. 2016 join date with 156 posts. Now FaceSpace bans you and you come here to cry about it?

ETA 2: Seems to me that your FakeSpace revenue stream is being negatively impacted so you come here to ginny up some fake outrage.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am so sick of this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWI6-SdOXPQ

It's like moving into a community with an HOA, then bitching about the HOA. 

Their site, their rules.

ETA: Sept. 2016 join date with 156 posts. Now FaceSpace bans you and you come here to cry about it?

ETA 2: Seems to me that your FakeSpace revenue stream is being negatively impacted so you come here to ginny up some fake outrage.
You should have an 
ETA 3: I posted without knowing what I was posting about
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top