Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I hate all of the bi-polar !@#$ that is being thrown in here.  The only issue should be the weapon and the coke.  

His mom thought it was a problem........she said "he has been very depressed lately"

I agree that bipolar people aren't going to kill everyone they see, but let's add up this stuff.

1. coke

2. gun in the house without parents permission.

3. a depressed bipolar 17 year old.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This pisses me off in all kinds of ways.

I think the kid was headed for serious trouble anyhow, but the fact is the mom betrayed him. When your life is all jacked up, you should at least be able to turn to your mom. Instead she fed him to the wolves hardcore. There was clearly a better way to handle this from her end.

By getting him busted on the gun, then allowing a search to find more stuff, she has shown him that she has little regard for him. If I was that parent, I would have confiscated the guns, destroyed the drugs, and worked out an intervention through a drug program (there is no excuse, these are free and are everywhere). The kid needs help, not to be fed to the justice system.

I think the most disturbing scene in any movie I have ever seen was in the movie Blow, when Johny Depp's mom rats him out. The last person in the whole world that should ever betray you like that is the one who brought you into the world in the first place.

- and a parent shouldnt have to suffer through all kinds of shit that her kid might do simply because they brought the kid into the world.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's call a truce on the bi-polar thing.  Lots of people, like myself, don't have a great knowledge of mental illness.  I think we can all agree that someone who has a serious mental disorder such that they have a proclivity to violence shouldn't have firearms, and that bi-polar disorder MAY be an indication of this, but is not necessarily so, and that the article is vague on what kind of problems the kid had.  

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:29:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Bipolar + Cocaine +  loaded AK-47 =====DO NOT GO TOGETHER !!!

Anyone who thinks she did something wrong is seriously Fu--ed
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
If he really is bi polar, then she did some people a favor

I know a guy who's bipolar and a gun owner.  He's not a mass murderer, either.

John Wayne Gacy wasn't ALWAYS a killer either.  My ex wife was bi polar.  VERY volatile and dangerous part of the time,  VERY docile and kind hearted others.

so basically your saying if someone is bipolar, then RKBA doesnt apply?  i expected much different from you, being that you work in the medical  field and should have a better understanding of the disorder compared to the average person.  these are the kind of statements expected of DUers not arfcommers.

Lets apply a little logic here.  While I'm a firm believer in the RKBA do you want mentally instable and/or violent criminals to have firearms?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:30:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
wow, thanks mom.

What are we advocating? The mom to look over her son's felonious behavior?

Jeez. Most of the time, people are ranting about parents not doing enough, and now we're bitching that they're turning in their kids? You bet your ass that my kid would have been hauled off. Illegal weapons (as much as we don't like it), COCAINE, and he's bipolar too boot. Talk about a ticking time bomb.

+1.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:30:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
wow, thanks mom.

Think you can control a teenage drug dealer with an AK47?

She's probably a single mother who has control problems with her son.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:30:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't think what she did was wrong as a Canadian citizen necessarily. It's not how I would have handled it, but she has the right to raise her kid the way she see's best. It's illegal in Canada for her son to have that weapon. It's not a good idea for a drug user with psych issues to have a weapon like that, particularly if it's against the law anyway.

She chose to let the state intervene because she couldn't handle the situation. She still has to live with her decision, and that won't be easy. That kid should not have an illegal weapon in his parents house period. Should it be illegal in a perfect world? No, but that's the law of the land. She would be aiding and abbeting to do otherwise. Her son fell off the train a long way back. Sounds like she prevented it from getting worse.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
13 charges?  The guy had more to worry about than his Mom turning him in for the weapon possession.

Or it could be that like some Americans, Canadian cops like "interpreting" the law the way they choose to write more charges.

Facts either fit the charge or they don't. LEOs don't create facts to make the charge fit.

YOU might not, but to deny it happens is to have some SERIOUS blinders on.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:33:35 PM EDT
[#10]
She needs to respect her son's boundaries.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
13 charges?  The guy had more to worry about than his Mom turning him in for the weapon possession.

Or it could be that like some Americans, Canadian cops like "interpreting" the law the way they choose to write more charges.

Facts either fit the charge or they don't. LEOs don't create facts to make the charge fit.

to be fair, this is canaduh. Let me break down what the charges *probably* are

1 msdemeanor count of cocaine posession
1 felony count of gun posession
11 misdemeanor counts of ammo posession by a prohibited person (probably 10 round mag and 1 in the chamber)
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:34:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Whats the point of making something up? You think officers don't have enough work already, without making stuff up? Has it EVER happened? Yes. It gets caught in the long run, and no ones career is worth trying to nail some loser on a trumped up charge.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:34:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

John Wayne Gacy wasn't ALWAYS a killer either.  My ex wife was bi polar.  VERY volatile and dangerous part of the time,  VERY docile and kind hearted others.

so basically your saying if someone is bipolar, then RKBA doesnt apply?  i expected much different from you, being that you work in the medical  field and should have a better understanding of the disorder compared to the average person.  these are the kind of statements expected of DUers not arfcommers.

Lets apply a little logic here.  While I'm a firm believer in the RKBA do you want mentally instable and/or violent criminals to have firearms?

Bipolar does not mean mentally unstable or violent, most bipolar people lead completely normal lives and you would never know they even have the disorder.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
This is why I support a draft, parents are failing and I have to deal with their left over mistakes in everyday life.

Wow, that's a great idea. Let's wreck the military.

Hello! Public schools can't hack it by themselves, and the military is going to do better?

A draft won't solve the problem, it'll only defer it for 2 years.
If we are going to do anything we should make parents, educators, and students accountable at an early age when things can still change. No more slipping through the cracks.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
She needs to respect her son's boundaries.  

Yes, she should promote drug use, mental instability, and illegally owned firearms.

Any parent who turns a blind eye to that stuff should not be a parent IMO. I don't see how people can defend the kids choices under any circumstances.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:39:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bipolar does not mean mentally unstable or violent, most bipolar people lead completely normal lives and you would never know they even have the disorder.

Actually having BPD means your are truely fucked up.  Just like 9 out of ten kids thats are supposed to have add or adhd actually don't those that actually have BPD are some seriously dangerous people.  In a day and age where a social workers and psychologists are diagnosing mental disorders when only psychiatrists are qualified to do so, you have this stuff happen.  Thats why I said "IF he was BP".

Besides even being a psychiatrist doesn't make you special.  A few years back 2 pharmacists when to prison for prescribing drugs.  4 years of college and then 4 years of pharmacology and it was lost on them that a DR has to prescribe something, their job is to know the interactions with other drugs and to fill bottles.  TRUE BPD is a very dangerous disorder than can rarely, if ever, be controlled.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:41:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whats the point of making something up? You think officers don't have enough work already, without making stuff up? Has it EVER happened? Yes. It gets caught in the long run, and no ones career is worth trying to nail some loser on a trumped up charge.

Wow, ok your right, no cops, ANYWHERE, are crooked enough to use their authority in a negative way and the ones that do ALWAYS get caught,  my bad.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, ok your right, no cops, ANYWHERE, are crooked enough to use their authority in a negative way and the ones that do ALWAYS get caught,  my bad.

You obviously didn't read what I said. Has it happened? Yes. Is it the norm, or even common, or even accepted? No. Once again, as I said, its not worth a career to make up stuff in an attempt to arrest or convict someone.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You obviously didn't read what I said. Has it happened? Yes. Is it the norm, or even common, or even accepted? No. Once again, as I said, its not worth a career to make up stuff in an attempt to arrest or convict someone.

For you its not worth that.  I applaud you for that, I really do.  For a lot of LEO's it's an easy way to get rid of repeat minor offenders by trumping things up.  Or to settle personal vendettas.  It could be because I've spent a HUGE portion of my life in very small towns in pretty small counties that I'm used to seeing LEO's do what they want, when they want, and how they want with no reguard to procedure, morals, ethics or the law.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually having BPD means your are truely fucked up.  Just like 9 out of ten kids thats are supposed to have add or adhd actually don't those that actually have BPD are some seriously dangerous people.  In a day and age where a social workers and psychologists are diagnosing mental disorders when only psychiatrists are qualified to do so, you have this stuff happen.  Thats why I said "IF he was BP".

Besides even being a psychiatrist doesn't make you special.  A few years back 2 pharmacists when to prison for prescribing drugs.  4 years of college and then 4 years of pharmacology and it was lost on them that a DR has to prescribe something, their job is to know the interactions with other drugs and to fill bottles.  TRUE BPD is a very dangerous disorder than can rarely, if ever, be controlled.  

BPD is just the new term for manic depressive characterized by basically by huge mood swings from very happy to very depressed, not all are violent, most can be treated with proper medication and some learn to deal without meds.  being BP does not mean you are violent , some are yes, but not all.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
It could be because I've spent a HUGE portion of my life in very small towns in pretty small counties that I'm used to seeing LEO's do what they want, when they want, and how they want with no reguard to procedure, morals, ethics or the law.

- Ever do anything to change it?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Drugs + Guns + Mental Disorders do NOT mix.

But it's probably the mom's fault for messing up raising him anyway, easy way out is to give him to police, hard way out is to be a parent.

This is why I support a draft, parents are failing and I have to deal with their left over mistakes in everyday life.

She could have thrown the gun and drugs in a river, then preceeded to act like a parent.  I really believe mental disorder 95% of the time are nurture not nature in orgin thus likely somewhat her fault.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:52:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It could be because I've spent a HUGE portion of my life in very small towns in pretty small counties that I'm used to seeing LEO's do what they want, when they want, and how they want with no reguard to procedure, morals, ethics or the law.

- Ever do anything to change it?

Voted for new sheriff's that ended up being the same.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Besides even being a psychiatrist doesn't make you special.  A few years back 2 pharmacists when to prison for prescribing drugs.  4 years of college and then 4 years of pharmacology and it was lost on them that a DR has to prescribe something, their job is to know the interactions with other drugs and to fill bottles. TRUE BPD is a very dangerous disorder than can rarely, if ever, be controlled.  

There are at least 3 different variations of BPD, and they are NOT I repeat NOT always dangerous.  There's Bipolar I, Bipolar II, and another whose name escapes me at the moment.

Again, my sister does in fact have BPD (in fact she was one of the people who were used in the tests and statistics for the book "The Bipolar Child").  She is NOT a dangerous person.  Just because you are bipolar does not mean that you have no regard for right or wrong, or that you are going to run right out and kill someone.

BPD is more properly calle Manic Depression, meaning that sufferers of BPD experience roller coaster like emotions going from highs to lows.  Some cases of this are more extreme than others, but the disorder in and of itself does not mean that you are truly "f'ed up".

Speaking from personal experience, TRUE BPD CAN be controlled through either medication or will-power.  A majority of those with BPD show no outward signs of the disorder, and could not be picked out by anyone.  Again, my sister, my grandfather, possibly my mother, and possibly myself have/had BPD.  Yet, strangely enough, no one in my family has turned out to be an axe murderer or lunatic.  This notion that BPD is something that totally "f's someone up" is misguided at best.

ETA: I do acknowledge that BPD+ Drugs can at times be dangerous.  It has been found that most of the time that people with BPD are on illegal drugs is because they are attempting to self-medicate.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:54:13 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
[For you its not worth that.  I applaud you for that, I really do.  For a lot of LEO's it's an easy way to get rid of repeat minor offenders by trumping things up.  Or to settle personal vendettas.  It could be because I've spent a HUGE portion of my life in very small towns in pretty small counties that I'm used to seeing LEO's do what they want, when they want, and how they want with no reguard to procedure, morals, ethics or the law.

No, not for "a lot". You are taking the actions of a select few and painting with a broad brush.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:04:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
No, not for "a lot". You are taking the actions of a select few and painting with a broad brush.

you may be right. But each officer represents the police, similar to how people think most lawyers are scumbags or most troops are torturings prisoners.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#27]
He was not supposed to have a firearm
He already f!@#ed his future by gettin ginto drugs.

The mother of the story had to do what a law-abiding citizen had to do.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:23:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Do tell.  Is being bipolar somehow such an evil thing that one should not own weapons?  Educate us.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
bipolar does not mean crazy person, im sure most people here know someone  with bipolar disorder and you dont know it.

True, but as usual on Arfcom, people are talking out of their asses about something they know NOTHING about.  

The usual subject that draws out ignorance is ADD, but I suppose Bipolar disorder will do.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:32:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Are you kidding?  Mother finds out her kid is a potential gun-toting gang banger and you are upset with turning the kid in?

I'm all for RKBA but not little turd gang bangers carrying AK's.

Good grief people.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:34:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hmm.  Mixed feelings.  On the one hand he was bi-polar and really shouldn't be armed.  On the other hand, his mother has fucked his life for good.  Maybe she'll feel guilty when he is raped in prison.

My thoughts as well.  What happened to being a parent?

Here's something most people don't understand.....You don't just decide to "kick" a cocaine habit.  If the little shit was into coke and other stuff along with carrying AK's then prison is the best place for him.

What next.....are you willing to sweep a little "homicide" under the table because its your kid?

RKBA does not have anything to do with gun-toting, gang banging drug-dealing/using turds.

don't confuse the two.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
RKBA does not have anything to do with gun-toting, gang banging drug-dealing/using turds.

don't confuse the two.

RKBA is America, not Canada

don't confuse the two
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:39:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
TRUE BPD is a very dangerous disorder than can rarely, if ever, be controlled.  

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:40:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
My boys were better-armed at earlier ages. She couldn't call Uncle Ralph to take the gun? If Junior did something to break the sanctity of the family, OK. If not, may she roast in hell. I can't think of anything but an attack on their mother that would cause me to call the cops on my sons - and then only if I were too feeble to make them regret it.

Huge +1.  Don't invite the man into your life unless you have no choice, and never betray a family member unless you similarly have no choice.  Remember, society doesn't give a rat's ass about you.  Stay loyal to those who love you and will be there for you.  

+1 "Blood is thicker than water" doesn't begin to explain it.

Are you kidding?   Mr. Florida aren't you in LE?   Have you ever seen a family ripped apart from Coke/Crack?   Give me a break......

Coke using thugs get what they deserve.   Right now I have a good friend whose family is getting ripped apart by their crack using brother.  

I can't believe you are advocating covering this up.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I think she kinda did the right thing.
Bipolar and on cocaine with an AK47 is not a good mix.
Personally, iwould have rather seen the father flush his stash, confiscate the gun until he is old enough to be responsible with it, and kick his ass for having all that shit. A good ass-kicking is usually all a kid needs to get his shit straight

A good ass-kicking solves a shoplifting problem or a cigarette problem or a staying out too late or vandalizing mailboxes problem......it does not solve a cocaine addiction.....

Trust me, I've kicked alot of crack head's asses.......they seem to keep using crack and breaking into houses/cars/etc.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
The amount of disservice this thread is doing to law abiding gun owners is shocking.  He is 17 with an ILLEGAL WEAPON, a COKE ADDICTION, and a MENTAL DISORDER!  How can you have any reservations whatsoever about him being arrested?  Its not like his mom dimed him out for speeding or jaywalking.  

EDIT:  This thread needs to be locked and disappear before the irresponsible bullshit being posted gets quoted.

Illegal weapon...hmmm...too bad they don't have the 2A up there, since we have shall not be infringed down here, wait, nevermind...
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
My boys were better-armed at earlier ages. She couldn't call Uncle Ralph to take the gun? If Junior did something to break the sanctity of the family, OK. If not, may she roast in hell. I can't think of anything but an attack on their mother that would cause me to call the cops on my sons - and then only if I were too feeble to make them regret it.

Huge +1.  Don't invite the man into your life unless you have no choice, and never betray a family member unless you similarly have no choice.  Remember, society doesn't give a rat's ass about you.  Stay loyal to those who love you and will be there for you.  

+1 "Blood is thicker than water" doesn't begin to explain it.

Are you kidding?   Mr. Florida aren't you in LE?   Have you ever seen a family ripped apart from Coke/Crack?   Give me a break......

Coke using thugs get what they deserve.   Right now I have a good friend whose family is getting ripped apart by their crack using brother.  

Family imho should always come before the law...handle the situation in house...
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:50:25 PM EDT
[#38]
I think it's more likely he left the AK in plain sight because he's a dumbass, same reason he had the drugs.

Now, who wants to bet that it's a WASR-10 that got stolen?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

don't confuse the two.

RKBA is America, not Canada

don't confuse the two

You know I was going to put a disclaimer in my post that I realize this was Canada but I figured people would realize I was just making a point and not .........Oh forget it.  

Yeah, "toronto teen" gave it away in the first sentence.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:55:05 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Family imho should always come before the law...handle the situation in house...

Homocide?....Child molestation?......what else should we cover up for our "fam"?

That's a pretty broad and ignorant statement

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Bi Polar....wow. a good thing they caught it before it was too late. Now he will get the help he needs, like a steady flow of legal drugs pumped into his system. These drugs are safe and good, as opposed to illegal drugs that i am sure had nothing to do with his depression in the first place. Everyone knows that coming down of coke does not cause depression or make you feel like shit in general.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Personally, iwould have rather seen the father flush his stash, confiscate the gun until he is old enough to be responsible with it, and kick his ass for having all that shit. A good ass-kicking is usually all a kid needs to get his shit straight

A good ass-kicking solves a shoplifting problem or a cigarette problem or a staying out too late or vandalizing mailboxes problem......it does not solve a cocaine addiction.....

Trust me, I've kicked alot of crack head's asses.......they seem to keep using crack and breaking into houses/cars/etc.

I disagree. I have plenty of friends that did coke and one day just quit without any issues

ETA: The kids I knew that started smoking crack were a different story FWIW
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I disagree. I have plenty of friends that did coke and one day just quit without any issues

ETA: The kids I knew that started smoking crack were a different story FWIW

- Hanging out with a bunch of coke and crackheads?  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:01:14 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Homocide?....Child molestation?......what else should we cover up for our "fam"?

the difference is his "crimes" weren't hurting anybody and can be handled without anybody else getting involved. Child molestation and homicide have victims that have a say in it too.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

the fuck business is it of yours who I decide to hang out with? I guess that totally invalidates everything I say right?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:05:47 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ever see weekend at Bernie's? Hiding a dead body can be a fun experience...
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:14:50 PM EDT
[#47]
I have an opinion on this situation. But it doesn't matter and it would be wholly inconsequential to everyone concerned. However, this thing speaks about 2 issues. The disintegration of the responsibilities and duties of the modern Western unit as family and the role of the burgeoning socialist Nanny State as parent.

Can you imagine if she would have called in the Mounties regarding this situation 100 years ago? You know, back when the family structure was strong and State power over individual families was weak? They would have laughed at her and told her to take the cocaine away from him and back to the local pharmacy where he got it, and to remove the gun and him from the house if she found her son and the inanimate objects a peril to her and her family. There's nothing new under the sun.  

Imagining the social conditions of the time, this incident probably would not even have ocurred considering she would have had to rely on her own individual duty and wits and not on some unthinkable, non-existent state bureaucracy. With this as a foundation for society, there would never have been any family problem to begin with.  

My point is this. As the family grows weaker, the responsibilty to the State grows stronger. As the state grows stronger, the family and it's obligations then gets weakened. There's a vicious circle until there is no incentive left for individual family responsibility in any matters that might befall them. When we rely on abstract government for being the parent of our kids we then forsake even the slightest duty to take responsibility for our own kind. Even when there is a slightest hint of an onset of personal or family troubles.  

I cannot account for everything that this family went through. It's none of my nor anyone else's business, including the State's. But my guess would be that in the absence of draconian gun/drug laws, with all the government "responsibilities" that this brings, coupled with the novel categorizations of mental illness, this family would have been better off taking care of their own so-called problem themselves. My God, what would she had done without modern government as a recourse and fallback? Probably the right thing in the first place!

Well, shucks........ perhaps I did have an opinion on this thing to begin with.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:33:16 PM EDT
[#48]
He was her minor. Her kid. Now who does he have to turn to? Nobody. If he was lost before he's lost in a room full of vipers now. Thanks Mom.

When I think of this bitch all I can see is Cindy Sheehan.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

the fuck business is it of yours who I decide to hang out with? I guess that totally invalidates everything I say right?

- Pop a couple of Midol, and tuck your string in. If you are making the comment that you have plenty of friends that have been on cocaine/crack, you should expect someone to question the type of people you are associating with. It doesn't have anything to do with invalidating anything you've said.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:48:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The amount of disservice this thread is doing to law abiding gun owners is shocking.  He is 17 with an ILLEGAL WEAPON, a COKE ADDICTION, and a MENTAL DISORDER!  How can you have any reservations whatsoever about him being arrested?  Its not like his mom dimed him out for speeding or jaywalking.  

EDIT:  This thread needs to be locked and disappear before the irresponsible bullshit being posted gets quoted.

Illegal weapon...hmmm...too bad they don't have the 2A up there, since we have shall not be infringed down here, wait, nevermind...

So you think that the 2nd Amendment should protect 17 year old coke addicts back here in the good ole' USA?  That it applies to everyone, including criminals, in absolute terms?  Let me guess, "..shall not be infringed."    
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top