Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/5/2012 6:25:19 PM EDT
WTF is wrong with this woman?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2198858/Mother-POTTY-TRAINS-twin-daughters-nude-plastic-toilets-middle-restaurant.html?ICO=most_read_module

A Utah mother took potty training a step too far for one diner's tastes when she had her twin girls use portable bathrooms as they ate at a crowded restaurant on Tuesday.

The unappetizing scene was spotted by Kimberly Decker, who was having lunch with a friend at the popular Thanksgiving Point Deli in Lehi.

Decker took a picture of the toddlers at a nearby table and posted it on Facebook, setting off a firestorm of criticism directed at the unidentified mother and her questionable table-side behaviour.

Not going to post the pic but it says it all....

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#1]
That's just too much. The GM should have sent them packing....porta-shitters and all.

I have to imagine it would also be a health code violation. What the fuck was that bitch thinking?
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep. Fail on the restaurant's part.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:39:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#4]
'Banned for life' is needed here.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:42:30 PM EDT
[#5]
She sees the inappropriate parenting, so to show her indignation her response is to take pictures of the children and post them on Facebook?

You have got to be fucking kidding me.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I feel not so bad now about my 2-year-old son whipping it out and peeing in someone's front yard tonight.  (but hey, he's getting the hang of the potty training, and it was thankfully getting dark).

Utah can be a strange place...
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:47:27 PM EDT
[#7]
fucking utah
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#8]
When we were potty training we would bring them in to the bathroom
I'm Just saying
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:57:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Wanna bet on her opinion of Obama ?
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd have walked up to the lady and asked her to GTFO...
That's fucking disgusting
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#11]
My wife was talking about this with her friends. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!?
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#12]
"I have to put my little angels' needs above everybody elses', including those of the general public who just want to eat at a restaurant in peace.

In fact, they should be priviledged that they get to watch my little angels' be potty trained."
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Typical parent. Thinks everyone believes that her kid taking a shit is just as cute as she thinks it is.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
fucking utah

all I can say is this

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#15]
whaaaaat theeee fuuuuuuck
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Thats fucked up.

"The more you thought about it, the more unappetizing everything looked around me,’ Decker said. ‘I was like this is not ok, we're eating, there was a business meeting with about five or six businessmen going on right next to me.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2198858/Mother-POTTY-TRAINS-twin-daughters-nude-plastic-toilets-middle-restaurant.html#ixzz25eh3StvJ"

Can't believe she had to think about it. She sure showed them with her indignant thoughts
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:06:41 PM EDT
[#17]
What kind of fucking restaurant just lets you walk in with a portable shitter?
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#18]
WTF Is up with this lady? She got mental issues or something... bring porta shitters with you into a restaurant, strip your kids down and set them there to take a dump while eating..WTF?!! my head hurts...

ETA -    

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#19]

this is the shit that happens when men don't set their women straight

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:42:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She sees the inappropriate parenting, so to show her indignation her response is to take pictures of the children and post them on Facebook?

Pics or it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#22]
I've eaten at a couple of Mexican food restaurants where a potty chair would have come in handy, but still...
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:58:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Here ya go.

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 8:04:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Her special little snowflakes are far more special than anyone who could be eating in a restaurant.  Everyone there should have stopped eating and applauded her children for dropping a Lincoln Log in the middle of the dining area.

Edit to add.  Poop Thread.  Since no one else said it yet.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 8:12:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Is this a poop thread?

I've heard of them but never been in one before.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 8:12:57 PM EDT
[#27]
lol

/facepalm
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Damn it Olcrow you beat me to it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 8:19:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Look, Mommy! I made carrots!
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 8:31:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Someone shoulda sat down at the table next to em, and dropped an adult deuce a few feet from the mother.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 8:36:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Look, Mommy! I made carrots!

Corn?

Poop thread?

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 8:38:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Why would you want to take a picture of someone else's kid dropping bombs in the first place?
Then post it on Facebook?! WTF OVER
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I've eaten at a couple of Mexican food restaurants where a potty chair would have come in handy, but still...

Damn I almost just choked on my drink.

Seriously though, I don't usually make a 'scene' in public, but now and then...... "excuse me ma'am, I don't suppose you could have your kids do their SHITTING in the restrooms?

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 9:14:56 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

this is the shit that happens when men don't set their women straight

Furthermore, it is proof that they just don't make men anymore.  What a sad state of affairs this shithole is in.
Edited to add: No pun intended, even though it is applicable.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#35]
that is just a little to much

I would have had a few words for that women

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 10:07:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Why would you want to take a picture of someone else's kid dropping bombs in the first place?

Thank you.

I can't figure out who is worse - the mother, or the lady who took the pictures.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 10:12:05 PM EDT
[#37]
The eatery needs to go out of business.  Their excuse is bullshit to cover ass.  It only takes moments to deal with such a situation.  If they can keep a bottomless drink filled they can tell a trash mom to pack up her animals and never come back.

I have yet to meet a single mom who's kids are well behaved.......ever.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 10:15:31 PM EDT
[#38]
I bet she'd give me an awesome blowjob pretty much anywhere just for the asking though.

Gotta look at both sides of the coin here.

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Could be the same one that let her kid crap on a portable toilet at one of our airport gates a few months back.....sigh.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 10:25:42 PM EDT
[#40]
WTF?

The restaurant just let her walk in with a portable shitter?

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 10:50:47 PM EDT
[#41]
It's a mentality I've noticed in a lot of parents these days, won't say a general attitude as that's way too much of a blanket statement –– but its prevalent.

It's the "society has to accept my kid and myself and they better like it" mentality. Thinking that we, as a whole, should be OK with whatever Lil Timmy/Suzy does because he/she is just a kid and we should have to deal with the fact that they, the parents, wanted to have kids. Or not wanted to, whatever. Sorry, not my choice that you had a kid. Thing is, and a lot of people forget this, is kids will do what kids do and get away with what they can –– you cannot blame the kids. You can, however, blame the lack of parental skills.

We had a...<edit Mcculver5>...couple once that came in with their 5 or 6 year old son –– fairly regular, about twice a month. One night, the little boy just walks over to the corner and pees. Thankfully it was close to closing time and we were almost empty. Mom and dad just laughed it up and maybe even took a pic. They then gave me the look when I handed them their check and told them to have a good night. I must be racist...

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 11:17:27 PM EDT
[#42]

when you put a thread and poop together
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 11:17:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Welcome to the new normal.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 11:20:02 PM EDT
[#44]
I am pretty laid back with the kid raising and such but damn......that is fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 11:28:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Yeah, "Mom" just gets criticized for "poor judgement."

Just think if a single Dad did that. He'd be crucified.

Link Posted: 9/6/2012 4:36:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

I can't figure out who is worse - the mother, or the lady who took the pictures.

My guess is because she didn't think anyone would ever believe her.  I mean, you HAVE to tell people when you witness something like that.  I'd bring proof too.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 4:42:41 AM EDT
[#47]
I love reading the crazy topic titles then once I start reading the thread I realize "Oh great it's from here."
I work not too far from thanksgiving point, and was in that deli two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 4:42:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Oooo that smell, cantcha smell that smelllll.........

I'll have the chili .........WITH BEANS!
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 4:50:01 AM EDT
[#49]
This whole "mothering in public" bullshit is getting a little ridiculous.

What's next?  Diaper changing at the dinner table?  How about labor?  Maybe they should set up delivery stations at each table?

Jesus fucking christ.  There is a reason that we have BATHROOMS.  ENTIRE ROOMS that cost a fucking fortune in time and labor to create, just for pissing and shitting.

USE THEM BITCH

If you can't teach your brood to use a shit-room, don't bring them in public.  Solved.
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 4:53:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Would've been pretty funny if you just walked up and took a leak in her port-a-potty.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top