User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:55:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gator fans are an annoying bunch of spoiled kids who have nothing better to do than drink to excess and waste mommy and daddy's money.

yeah, those damned spoiled public university kids

It's been a while since you last visited Gainesville hasn't it.

Well I do have a one year old, so I "only" made it for 3 games last year...

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:56:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gator fans are an annoying bunch of spoiled kids who have nothing better to do than drink to excess and waste mommy and daddy's money.

yeah, those damned spoiled public university kids

It's been a while since you last visited Gainesville hasn't it.

Well I do have a one year old, so I "only" made it for 3 games last year...

Note the edit in my post.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:56:33 AM EDT
[#3]
by the way....

run this poll in the 90's and the Semis win

run this poll in the 80's and the Canes win

you do the math
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:58:20 AM EDT
[#4]

LSU

I was in Ohio a couple of years ago visiting family and saw a guy wearing an LSU jersey. He comes up to me talking trash about how "we" are gonna mop the floor with "your rear-ends." Since I was a student, I was decked out in UF gear. I told him that both teams have talent. After he left I thought to myself,"Does he know that a University is more than a football team?" I don't play football, I am a science nerd!

A classmate of mine drove to the game at Death Valley when some idiot LSU fan poured a beer on his head. I am all for some friendly competition but stay classy people! Another sore loser I guess...

Remember people, it is only a game!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
by the way....

run this poll in the 90's and the Semis win

run this poll in the 80's and the Canes win

you do the math

You are right.  All FL college football fans are teh suxxorh.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:06:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I voted OSU, but LSU should have been on there. LSU fans are the worst.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:07:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Michigan.  Ann Arbor is a whore!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:26:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fuck, Georgia is actually low in the polls?!  Those fags actually BARK at people in public.  Really?!

this coming from someone who lists TN as their home?  I hope you're not a Vols fan or the irony would be ridiculously thick.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:27:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Morgantown West Virginia leads the nation in couch fires following football games.  

Just sayin'  
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:28:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Fans of the KU Cockswallows are the most annoying.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:31:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
An Ohio College  Buckeyes.

O-H-I-O

oh wait I hate football. I get annoyed at all of the retardation that surrounds it. I don't even leave the house when they play michigan, and I'm from MI originally so it is like double retardation weekend.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:33:16 AM EDT
[#12]
I voted OSU, but I live about 60 miles away from Columbus, so I see annoying OSU fans all the time.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:36:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Utah, followed closely by Boise State.

ETA:  Many Ute fans sincerely believe they will become the new USC and dominate the PAC-12 for years to come.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:36:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
No University of Oklahoma (OU), WTF?

Sooners are THE most obnoxious fans on the planet.

^^^THIS!!!^^^
First post wins AGAIN!!!

I know this because I'm a Texan who lived in OK (Tulsa) for 11 months... Okies have NOTHING but OU football (for spectator sports, anyway.)

True story...I worked with a part time preacher in Tulsa; he said he had two pictures hanging in his living room, side-by-side...Jesus and Barry Switzer. Apparently he loved both of them equally...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:44:41 AM EDT
[#15]
fucking notre dame fans are the worst I believe its near cult status at this point. in the area I'm from it was 40% PSU, 40% ND fans so there was a bit of a (fan) rivalry. The fans make me want kick touchdown jesus in the balls and burn down the entire state of Indiana, just to be  fucking sure. And the worst part is the media whores the fuckers as well.

But second place goes to the entire SEC
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:48:57 AM EDT
[#16]
WVU, nothing more obnoxious than a drunk Jersey punk.

"Hey Virginia Tech. How are you going to leave the Big East when your bus is on fire?"

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_161567.html

<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy" />
<input type="hidden" id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" />
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:49:31 AM EDT
[#17]
The correct answer is Miami (FL). You can disagree, but you'd be wrong.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:49:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Florida by far.....want proof.....wait and see how much they whine and complain when their lord and savior Tim Tebo doesn't get to play today in the Bronco-Jags game because face it....he's just not a starter.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:50:27 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I voted OSU, but I live about 60 miles away from Columbus, so I see annoying OSU fans all the time.

I was in Columbus for a wedding during the OSU-Michigan weekend.

It was pretty crazy around there.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:55:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Those fucking hillbillies who do the 'tomahawk chop' and that lame ass Indian chant make me want to kill kittens.

Where are they from, again?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:57:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Ole Miss fans.

Moo State is a close second, with their fucking cowbells.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:00:02 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

No University of Oklahoma (OU), WTF?

Sooners are THE most obnoxious fans on the planet.

Absolutely correct, the worst fans in college football!!!

Had a friend who was the drum major for OSU, he said when they played at the OU field the OU fans were actually spitting on them as they walked out.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:00:24 AM EDT
[#23]
In before the guy who claims that LSU fans throw bags of piss at little old ladies and disabled kids.  

LC
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:00:28 AM EDT
[#24]
University of Mudchicken
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:05:34 AM EDT
[#25]
- Big 10 fans (Penn St. MI, OH, at least) tend to be pretty damned obnoxious.   Met some Purdue fans that were pretty cool though.

- Notre Dame fans have a pompous arrogance unmatched in college football (even when their team isn't winning)

- SEC fans love their teams and are loud, but –– other than SEC dickbeating (which gets old, even if it is the toughest conference around right now) don't seem all that bad  (the LSU fans I have worked with were pretty bad during football season, though)

- Miami fans and athletes  (my experience with them is old, not sure how they are now) set a new standard for poor conduct.  Hell, half the conduct policies in the books were put there because of Miami.

- I've heard horror stories about FSU fans, but have no direct experience so can't really comment.

- In the big-12 (where I have the most experience by far):
 + the worst by a huge margin is Texas Tech... they're really awful.  Surly when they lose, utter assholes when they win, prone to vandalism, profanity, and throwing urine on players and fans of other teams (very classy)
 + tied for second are Texas (sad since they're my favorite team, but they've gotten slightly better in recent years), Texas A&M, and Oklahoma ... all equally obnoxious.  I quit going to TX/OU weekend because it was just too many assholes packed into a small area.

The nicest and classiest fans around (IMO) are and will always be Husker fans.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:08:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
- Big 10 fans (Penn St. MI, OH, at least) tend to be pretty damned obnoxious.   Met some Purdue fans that were pretty cool though.

- Notre Dame fans have a pompous arrogance unmatched in college football (even when their team isn't winning)

- SEC fans love their teams and are loud, but –– other than SEC dickbeating (which gets old, even if it is the toughest conference around right now) don't seem all that bad  (the LSU fans I have worked with were pretty bad during football season, though)

- Miami fans and athletes  (my experience with them is old, not sure how they are now) set a new standard for poor conduct.  Hell, half the conduct policies in the books were put there because of Miami.

- I've heard horror stories about FSU fans, but have no direct experience so can't really comment.

+ the worst by a huge margin is Texas Tech... they're really awful.  Surly when they lose, utter assholes when they win, prone to vandalism, profanity, and throwing urine on players and fans of other teams (very classy)
 + tied for second are Texas (sad since they're my favorite team, but they've gotten slightly better in recent years), Texas A&M, and Oklahoma ... all equally obnoxious.  I quit going to TX/OU weekend because it was just too many assholes packed into a small area.

I gotta admit, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything bad about Husker fans.  

LC

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:08:56 AM EDT
[#27]
poll fail no university of Tennessee
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:10:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
FUCK THE GAYTORS

It's not the team I'm talking about here. It's the fans.

I'm implying that the fans are the most obnoxious. They usually shut up when you remind them that UF gets credit for inventing jorts.

and Ga fans usually shut up when you remind them how many times over the past two decades florida has beat their ass
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:11:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Should have the SEC as a group.  They are the worst and most delusional out of all teams/conferences combined.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:12:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Seminole and Hurricane fan suck balls.  That incessant chant of the Criminoles and Thug mentality of the Jerkicanes makes me want to get violent.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:14:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:18:37 AM EDT
[#32]
LSU

No other team even comes close and that includes texas.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:19:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I gotta admit, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything bad about Husker fans.  

LC

Colorado fans are absolute asses.  They are bad when they lose and worse when they win.  If we go to a game in CO, we drive to the airport and rent a car.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:28:05 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Bama and Husker fans are my personal experience with as the nicest fans.  I actually even like texas fans.  We might argue with each other, but I have never had any interaction that went over the line with a texas fan.  It always ends up with both sides laughing.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:29:56 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Should have the SEC as a group.  They are the worst and most delusional out of all teams/conferences combined.

Haters gonna hate...

It's O.K.

When your conference has won six of the twelve BCS titles, including the last four; it's understandable.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:30:35 AM EDT
[#36]
UT, because half have never even attended the university
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:30:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Fuckeye fans by far.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:33:29 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Weird.  I didn't know you had to attend a school to be a fan of their sports teams.

Shit, I'd be willing to bet that most people didn't actually attend the schools they root for, but are just local folks from the area.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:35:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Florida by far.....want proof.....wait and see how much they whine and complain when their lord and savior Tim Tebow doesn't get to play today in the Bronco-Jags game because face it....he's just not a starter.

I think most Florida fans will be fine. I don't know any fans who consider him god-like. Most Florida fans recognize that he is talented and a nice guy, we just want him to succeed. UF will be just fine without him.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:35:53 AM EDT
[#40]
A few points.

- For the last few years, I thought if I heard the phrase "SEC Speed" one more time, I would vomit.
- Gator fans are pretty bad.
- "Miami swagger." Really?
- Notre Dame sucks, come to terms with it.

Disclaimer:
I go to THE Ohio State University and happen to be wearing a #2 jersey right now.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:36:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
USC.

Fuck USC.

Screw Texas!

Is there  ANYTHING about Texas that's  not obnoxious?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:37:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
A few points.

- For the last few years, I thought if I heard the phrase "SEC Speed" one more time, I would vomit.

Disclaimer:
I go to THE Ohio State University and happen to be wearing a #2 jersey right now.

And THE is exactly why youre THE most obnoxious
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:40:27 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Florida by far.....want proof.....wait and see how much they whine and complain when their lord and savior Tim Tebow doesn't get to play today in the Bronco-Jags game because face it....he's just not a starter.

I think most Florida fans will be fine. I don't know any fans who consider him god-like. Most Florida fans recognize that he is talented and a nice guy, we just want him to succeed. UF will be just fine without him.

I think most college football fans agree.  He is a really nice guy and talented player.  I want him to play and to succeed in the NFL.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:40:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Weird.  I didn't know you had to attend a school to be a fan of their sports teams.

Shit, I'd be willing to bet that most people didn't actually attend the schools they root for, but are just local folks from the area.

It's cheesy IMO, YMMV
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
A few points.

Disclaimer:

This just handed to me.....Troy Smith has been sacked by the Gators again

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:44:06 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

You're lucky. I'm in Columbus, and have to go through campus area for work on game days.

If I was able, I'd call in saturation bombing on the horseshoe.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:44:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Alabama fans.  They are a cult. Also, just random people that have no association or have not even spent a penny at the university get on my nerves when it comes to BAMA.

About 70% of the people I know that support BAMA, have no association with them, whatsoever.  They also seem to have more T-shirts, flags, posters, hats, ect. than all other fans.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:50:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're lucky. I'm in Columbus, and have to go through campus area for work on game days.

If I was able, I'd call in saturation bombing on the horseshoe.

I got back in to town yesterday and had to take Lane Ave home because the Med Center exit from 315N was closed.

I was not amused. That, and I forgot that you don't need a city permit on weekends (so my normally half vacant street was packed). Again, not amused. Thankfully I only had to walk a block and a half home.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:50:51 AM EDT
[#49]
College Oakland Raiders fans!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:52:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Longhorn Tshirt fans.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top