Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Id roll in that S10
I'd say that one's fake.

If he really wanted to wreck the truck I think the 1st thing he'd hit would'a been the windows.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#2]
To all of those game playing fools that sit around and play WOW for countless hours each day all I can say is get out of your house and do something with your life! I say this because I have a brother that for the past two summers has sat on his ass and played WOW and totally wasted his life. Maybe it is just is lazy attitude in general, but this game controls his life!

Anybody else with a similar experience?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:15:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I seriously believe that the only thing wrong with most wild kids is that they just weren't beat enough as a child. By the time I was 13 I had it so deeply ingrained in my brain what my Dad would do to me if I pulled that shit that it wouldn't even enter my mind.

No shit. If my dad saw me taking a bat to a truck he bought me he'd take that bat and beat the shit out of me.

I'd take the truck.  My car has so many miles on it it's obscene
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't think the warcraft one is fake. If you watch the dog that's sitting in front of the window the, dog doesn't react much to his screaming other than getting up and calmly leaving. It makes me think the kid really does act like that, I just yelled real loud and both dogs looked up like WTF?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top