Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I could care less.  Doesnt take much to see through the BS being slung in here about one of the founders of Posse Comitatus. Hold him up as a hero if you want to; your choice.  

First, Gordon Kahl. Then, Tupac Shakur. Where will your wanton JBT bloodlust end?

After I shoot my 3rd Teacup Poodle of the day

LOL

IBTTrash
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya know what?
It very well may be BS!
But the fact is, a very compelling story was presented there in such a way that it left to ambiguities when it comes time to check it's voracity.
Dullards who mindlessly bleat "BS" or, vise versa, who mindlessly support something without checking the facts, are just that. Dullards.

I am open to the fact that it's a possibility. Give the actions at Waco, Ruby Ridge and the like, these people have shown themselves as assholes on more than one occasion.

The same people blindly calling "BS" here would have been the same ones calling "BS" about the facts of Ruby Ridge before Gerry Spense took it to trial and opened the books.
They’re calling BS not because of what they “know”; they’re calling BS because it helps them continue on with what they choose to believe.

None of us were there, none of us know anything for sure.
The only thing that is "for sure" is that there is the typical coterie of retards who will accept or refute things based on their own preconceptions, rather than the possibilities of truths that might exist.

The dunces are in confederacy here, as is usual.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you high? Delta Force being sent in to grab some retarded tax dodger? Then cutting off his hands? Goddamn, some people will believe anything  that is posted online.

He shot and killed two FBI agents, moron.
Why don't you try actually taking the time to read the damn article before blathering a bunch of apologist bullshit and calling BS.

I think this will be your last night here with that name, we do not like people who start such a shitstorm over a tiny detail like that. Thanks for getting the thread trashed noob.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#4]
sorry i missed this thread. oh well

IBTL
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:45:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah cause everything is a conspiracy by Da Man    
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't kill this thread.
One of the best subjects I have seen here for awhile. I want to hear what everyone has to say esp as there may be some who have more information than others.  After they killed Kahl you didn't hear shit anymore. The clamped down hard on the whole scene.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is that whole story essentially true?

There have been a couple books written, one by the two town cops involved, amazingly enough they do a pretty good unbiased investigation and report, Gordon's wife was still doing radio interviews a couple years ago.

Another vet that returned to a communist country instead of the consitutional republic he fought for during the war and was courageous enough to do something about it.

Kahl was friggin insane dude...  

Did you know the man?

I did not, but I have met people who knew him.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:47:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I think this will be your last night here with that name, we do not like people who start such a shitstorm over a tiny detail like that. Thanks for getting the thread trashed noob.

A tiny detail like he shot and killed two Federal Agents as opposed to being just a "tax protester"?

Please tell me that is sarcasm...

Oh, and please spare me the AR15.com herd commentary... IBTL, methinks you will be banned, you won't last long, etc, etc...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:47:57 PM EDT
[#10]
What no mention of Carl Drega yet ?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#11]
User request ... RIP
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top