Quoted:
Rule 34
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:05:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol.  I don't know whether to be impressed or disturbed that you came up with that as an answer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sit and ponder what the left side of her snatch looks like.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/129671/dw4ihdvo-294391.jpg

Lol.  I don't know whether to be impressed or disturbed that you came up with that as an answer.

r/simps for more.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#3]
She's gorgeous except for her leg.  I agree that I'd have it amputated except I don't think it's that simple.  Her long term outlook couldn't be very good. poor girl.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#4]
1939 HITS ARCHIVE: Your Feet’s Too Big - Fats Waller
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:24:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Winnie Harlow drives me nuts.  Anytime there's a post on Reddit about vitiligo, there's a chorus of posts about how cool and beautiful it is.

It's not cool, it fucking sucks.  I've got to slather myself in sunscreen to keep my spots from burning.  For me it's the equivalent of being 15% ginger.

Winnie Harlow for reference:
https://assets.vogue.com/photos/5b93ecc64ff1b37e5e5ec9d1/master/w_1600%2Cc_limit/00-story-winnie-harlow-vs.jpg
View Quote

Shit, shes tight in the bod.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:49:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:00:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Winnie Harlow drives me nuts.  Anytime there's a post on Reddit about vitiligo, there's a chorus of posts about how cool and beautiful it is.

It's not cool, it fucking sucks.  I've got to slather myself in sunscreen to keep my spots from burning.  For me it's the equivalent of being 15% ginger.

Winnie Harlow for reference:
https://assets.vogue.com/photos/5b93ecc64ff1b37e5e5ec9d1/master/w_1600%2Cc_limit/00-story-winnie-harlow-vs.jpg
View Quote

@Dorcas
You and me both.

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 9:20:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I lol'd!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rated

.5 Midcaps

I lol'd!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#9]
I know a couple people with lymphoedema.  One has both legs affected, the other one hand and arm.  Compression helps a bit but both have gone through a lot of problems directly and indirectly related to the swelling.  They are wonderful people that like the young lady got the shit end of the stick.

When I was a teenager (that's been awhile) I met a guy with vitiligo on a fishing trip.  I hsd no idea what it was.  He had to slather on heavy duty SPF and wore a big straw hat to help.  Awesome guy and told me it really sucked because he loved the outdoors and had to be careful to always cover up and use sunscreen.  Said the light spots were generally pretty tinder and would get cuts or scratches that took longer to heal.  Again good person, shitty draw.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Personally if it were me.

At that point, I would want it chopped off/amputated

I feel like a prosthetic would be less of a hindrance.
View Quote

I'm here.

amputate
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top