Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:28:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe we should pre-emptively lock up law abiding black people.  That's what gun control has taught me.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:35:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quit committin' crimes, duh.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Maybe we should pre-emptively lock up law abiding black people.  That's what gun control has taught me.  

Let's see:

License to manufacture. (sex)

License to produce. (birth)

Exceptionally tall/big/athletic specimens require registration and tax.

'Crime'-free zones.

Registry for living place. (storage)

Background check and 15 day cool-down period required before hiring.

License to be in vicinity of token-insert ethnicity here-friend. (carry)

Restricted from all government buildings.

etc?

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:18:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
“They don’t feel they’re trusted or respected by law enforcement,” Gonzalez said. “An officer is more likely to arrest a student of color rather than ask questions and talk things out.”

LOL, in reality a cop is more likely to bend over backwards to avoid causing trouble with Black or Hispanic teens but their dress, demeanor and overall defiance towards authority makes that practically impossible.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Since people "of color" aren't trusted by law enforcement I assume Asians are also over represented in the arrest statistics?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Since people "of color" aren't trusted by law enforcement I assume Asians are also over represented in the arrest statistics?

I havent seen a proper influx of Indians with Phd's being thrown in the clink

Yeah, whitey is up to something.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:34:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Higher percentage of blacks in urban areas over whites who live in mostly suburban and rural.  With all the issues related to population density I think you're just going to see more crime in the city than outside of it and as a consequence more blacks arrested than whites.

likely

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top