Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 7:04:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I lived in the Dallas area all of my life, till I retired.

North Richardson, Plano, Allen, even Mckinney.

Forney is good but the drive will be worse than the other areas.

One thing to look for is how many Apt complexes would be near the house you buy. There is a LOT of Section 8 housing in the Dallas area.

You do not want you kids in Dallas Public Schools.

If you could afford Highland Park, they have good schools and are close to downtown Dallas, but they are there own seperate city.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No way I'd live south of Dallas. Rethink your commute time and move farther north.
View Quote

You get down to the Red Oak/Ovilla/Midlothian area, it's not bad.  And their budget will buy a nice home on a decent lot.  

If I were them, I'd do my absolute best to live in Grapevine.  I've been in the DFW area since 98 and Grapevine is by far my favorite town within a commutable distance.   Coppell is another really nice town.  250k buys you a pretty small home in those two towns though.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

We live in Ohio, we might be relocating to Dallas, TX - and all the "online comparison tools" seem to suggest that the standard of living adjustments are within just a few % of each other; with the biggest variable being utilities (likely due to the hotter TX climate).   Due to potentially moving across the country, we'd be downsizing everything:  house, stuff, space, and salary.   We have kids, would be working in south-central Dallas inside the 635 loop.   If everything goes through, we plan on renting for a short time to get orientated before considering more permanent real estate.

My question:  where should we look for a rental and or home; assuming a $250,000 budget?   Ideally we'd like to keep the commute to 45 minutes or less, and we'd be driving during the early part of morning/evening rush hour (ie 6-6:30 AM and 4PM).   We are definitely suburban and used to 3/4 acre plots and don't want to go much more dense than that - but sidewalks, small community neighborhoods are fine.  

Basically, we want the nicest neighborhood we can afford with the most reasonable commute - but we do NOT want "trendy" condos with bars and all that shit at this point in our lives; we'd rather have libraries, school functions and respectable neighbors / open space to play.  Suggestions on the part(s) of town where to look / where it's best to raise kids under our budget without having a crazy commute?    

View Quote

Ye aint even here yet and yer already bitchin' bout the heat...  

Only kidding.  Welcome!

I am clear across DFW in the far SW side.  If I were in your shoes, I'd stay way out in Waxahachie, Midlothian, maybe even Ferris.

Link Posted: 8/26/2013 7:12:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You get down to the Red Oak/Ovilla/Midlothian area, it's not bad.  And their budget will buy a nice home on a decent lot.  

If I were them, I'd do my absolute best to live in Grapevine.  I've been in the DFW area since 98 and Grapevine is by far my favorite town within a commutable distance.   Coppell is another really nice town.  250k buys you a pretty small home in those two towns though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No way I'd live south of Dallas. Rethink your commute time and move farther north.

Grapevine will retain his property value.  There are any number of homes in his price range as well.  I was looking through the area for rental property just this last week.  

FT worth would be the second choice, but that's a nasty commute.  There is a reason many of us in our late thirties live in Uptown despite the bar and condo scene.  

Grapevine is a great all around "small town" in a big town bubble.

Link Posted: 8/26/2013 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Grapevine will retain his property value.  There are any number of homes in his price range as well.  I was looking through the area for rental property just this last week.  

FT worth would be the second choice, but that's a nasty commute.  There is a reason many of us in our late thirties live in Uptown despite the bar and condo scene.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said, Grapevine is the nicest suburb still commutable to Dallas.  $250k doesn't buy much if you are looking for 2,000+ sf.  buys almost nothing if you want to be N. of 114.    Trust me, I've been looking.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2013 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Like I said, Grapevine is the nicest suburb still commutable to Dallas.  $250k doesn't buy much if you are looking for 2,000+ sf.  buys almost nothing if you want to be N. of 114.    Trust me, I've been looking.  

View Quote

Even if I had to work in Dallas I'd move even farther north than that and suck up the drive. No way I could live there and constantly deal with all of the traffic and all of the people and not having any room living in a little house on a tiny lot.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Oak Cliff
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 7:41:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A major cross-section would be Loop 12/Ledbetter and south 35E.
View Quote

You the new Walmart manager?

South is fine if you're willing to go 30-45 minutes.  Traffic on the south side is generally half the hassle of anything on the north side.  Plano or anywhere north would be a horrible commute.  The Horseshoe (30/35 interchange) in downtown Dallas is about to go under construction.

Every town has a good and bad spot.  I looked at houses in Duncanville, there is a very nice neighborhood north of I 20 at Hill City Drive.  Big lots on a creek, and some of the rare areas with hills.  However, the first ring suburbs are minority-dominated (people leaving the worse neighborhoods in Dallas), and being in Dallas County is another problem with high taxes.

Next ring of suburbs Mansfield, Midlothian, and Red Oak/Waxahachie would be fine and you could nice place for $250k.  Even Ennis is 30 minutes from 35/Loop 12, and Kaufman or Alvaredo a couple more minutes, those are very countrified.  There's some decent open ground in between too, that's what I'd be looking for in your position.

Personally I think all the government schools suck in the US, some magnets excepted, so school district doesn't mean much to me.

The south side of Dallas is also the good side for shooting.  TDSA in Ferris, a private range nearby there that is good, Johnson County SSA in Cleburn, matches in Waco, etc.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 8:04:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Dude, we moved to Texas from The People's State of Illinois almost two years ago... the property taxes here are REASONABLE compared to there, plus there is no state income tax.

In IL we were paying $3200 a year on a $85k home... here in Texas we are paying $1700 on a $140k home... almost TWICE the house, and half the taxes...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Texas is hot, humid and full of huge bugs. Property taxes are INSANE.

Dude, we moved to Texas from The People's State of Illinois almost two years ago... the property taxes here are REASONABLE compared to there, plus there is no state income tax.

In IL we were paying $3200 a year on a $85k home... here in Texas we are paying $1700 on a $140k home... almost TWICE the house, and half the taxes...

I'm looking to move from Illinois to Dallas as well. My company is relocating a LOT of personnel to Dallas and I may try to jump in while I can. According to the newspapers in Dallas our real estate purchases are the largest in metroplex history... Mostly Richardson and Plano.

I looked at the houses in north Dallas area and was pretty impressed with the value. Property taxes weren't bad considering I already pay 5000 on a 200k house. Plus with Illinois income tax I'll actually end up ahead. And I'll finally be out of Illinois.

First thing I'll do is get an SBR and suppress it!
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 8:09:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm looking to move from Illinois to Dallas as well. My company is relocating a LOT of personnel to Dallas and I may try to jump in while I can. According to the newspapers in Dallas our real estate purchases are the largest in metroplex history... Mostly Richardson and Plano.

I looked at the houses in north Dallas area and was pretty impressed with the value. Property taxes weren't bad considering I already pay 5000 on a 200k house. Plus with Illinois income tax I'll actually end up ahead. And I'll finally be out of Illinois.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Texas is hot, humid and full of huge bugs. Property taxes are INSANE.

If you are working North of Dallas, you have lots of options in terms of housing.   The OP is working S. of Dallas which limits his options due to commute.  

ETA.....I left IL in 1998 and never looked back.  If you can get your company to relocate you out of IL, you'd be a fool not to jump on it.  At least that's my opinion.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2013 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Stay away from Oak Cliff, De Soto, Duncanville on the south side of Dallas. Very ruff hood. If you want a little land with your house I might suggest Red Oak. It's been some time since I been there but I remember it being nice. Up north think Frisco or Allen. Plano and Addison are a zoo. Out west, everything in the mid cities sucks. On the east side I like Rockwall or Forney.

During drive time all roads suck to drive on.

ETA. Everything inside the loop has a 100% suck rate. The farther away from the loop the less it sucks.

View Quote

I grew up in Dallas and worked there for several years before moving away.  This seems a very good post.  

I have family in Allen.  Seems like a nice place if you're cool w/ cookie cutter houses on 1/5 acre lots.  They have some cool stuff.  New stadium for the HS that went state I believe.  Skate park.  Cool parks and swim center.

Link Posted: 8/26/2013 8:18:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Even if I had to work in Dallas I'd move even farther north than that and suck up the drive. No way I could live there and constantly deal with all of the traffic and all of the people and not having any room living in a little house on a tiny lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't you kill pigs for a living?  You probably aren't the type to enjoy city living

As for the OP, he can get a lot of home, on a big lot down in the Ovilla area.  Once you drive past Lancaster,Duncanville and Cedar hill, it's actually pretty nice down there.  If he's going to work in S. Dallas, he's going to have to drive through some shit areas no matter where he lives.  The commute to the N. Dallas Suburbs would be unbearable in my opinion.  

It's a damn shame that Duncanville and Cedar Hill turned so shitty.  They have some of the prettiest terrain of all the suburbs, especially Cedar Hill.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 8:20:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Allen Plano Carrollton Frisco. I bought a town home in n carrolltong close to Addison last year. There are some real good deals in Carrollton and its not far to 75 and the toll roads. I lived in Plano for years just all depends on how far you wanna drive.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 8:27:42 PM EDT
[#14]
If you want a place a little out in the country, and might want a large piece of property, up to a few acres, look east of Dallas.

Check around Terrell, Kaufman, Maybank, or Gun Barrel City.  In this economy you can probably find a place on or near Cedar Creek Lake.

From what you said about the area you will be working, Hiway 175 would be a near direct shot into that part of Dallas.

I would find a good Realtor, and tell them EXACTLY what you want, let them do the search.

After I retired, I moved out into the country. That is one of the best things I have ever done.

I could NEVER go back to the city...
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 8:31:46 PM EDT
[#15]
North...McKinney, Frisco, Prosper.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#16]
If you prefer malt liqueur over beer, than South Dallas will be for you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I lived in the Dallas area all of my life, till I retired.

North Richardson, Plano, Allen, even Mckinney.

Forney is good but the drive will be worse than the other areas.

One thing to look for is how many Apt complexes would be near the house you buy. There is a LOT of Section 8 housing in the Dallas area.

If you could afford Highland Park, they have good schools and are close to downtown Dallas, but they are there own seperate city.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 8:55:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd say look at Frisco or the Colony, both very nice if very new areas of development when I lived there. I personally lived in Plano which was very nice, but I'm sure is completely built out at this point.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

Unless your kids can test into DPS magnet schools. TAG (currently #1), and SEM (former #1) are consistently ranked among the best high schools in the country.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 9:11:50 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure.  Comps for north of 114 are going to put you at 300k+ for over 2000.
Trulia shows a few.  It seems you are much more familiar with the area than I am.  
http://www.trulia.com/property/3030398406-1218-Berkley-Dr-Grapevine-TX-76051
4 bed,        3 bath
       2,255 sqft

Single-Family Home $224,900

http://www.trulia.com/property/3124003315-945-Hummingbird-Trl-Grapevine-TX-76051

3 bed,        2 bath
       2,492 sqft

Single-Family Home
@ $239,900

http://www.trulia.com/property/3014167911-826-Glacier-Ln-Grapevine-TX-76051#photo-1

3 bed,        2 bath
       2,121 sqft

Single-Family Home
@ $204,500

Link Posted: 8/26/2013 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Trulia shows a few.  It seems you are much more familiar with the area than I am.  

4 bed,        3 bath        2,255 sqft                      Single-Family Home $224,900

http://www.trulia.com/property/3124003315-945-Hummingbird-Trl-Grapevine-TX-76051

3 bed,        2 bath        2,492 sqft                      Single-Family Home@ $239,900

http://www.trulia.com/property/3014167911-826-Glacier-Ln-Grapevine-TX-76051#photo-1

3 bed,        2 bath        2,121 sqft                      Single-Family Home@ $204,500

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

4 bed,        3 bath        2,255 sqft                      Single-Family Home $224,900

3 bed,        2 bath        2,492 sqft                      Single-Family Home@ $239,900

3 bed,        2 bath        2,121 sqft                      Single-Family Home@ $204,500

I mentioned Grapevine because 250k is definitely doable, but you just aren't going to get a top notch home there for that kind of money.  Especially if you need 2k+ sf.  Under 2k sf and there's much more to choose from.  I'm an appraiser, so I have a pretty good idea of what nearly every area in the DFW area is all about.  There are nice areas on all sides of Dallas, but Grapevine is my absolute favorite, especially in that price range and for what the OP said was important to him.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2013 9:37:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Prosper is nice.  You don't  want to live in Dallas county.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 9:39:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Oak Cliff
View Quote

If you are an 0bama voter, or you are gay, then Oak Cliff might be for you. Otherwise, not so much.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 9:42:47 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Murphy or Allen
View Quote
Don't forget Wylie, Lavon, Rockwall, Parts of Richardson, Sachse and the part of Garland over by Firewheel mall.

Link Posted: 8/26/2013 9:44:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I mentioned Grapevine because 250k is definitely doable, but you just aren't going to get a top notch home there for that kind of money.  Especially if you need 2k+ sf.  Under 2k sf and there's much more to choose from.  I'm an appraiser, so I have a pretty good idea of what nearly every area in the DFW area is all about.  There are nice areas on all sides of Dallas, but Grapevine is my absolute favorite, especially in that price range and for what the OP said was important to him.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

.snip

Very cool and very handy person to know when house hunting.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2013 9:51:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"despite the bar and condo scene." I'm up in University Park and wish I lived in Uptown. I hate trying to park to go out there.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 10:03:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Richardson or Plano.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We live in Ohio, we might be relocating to Dallas, TX - and all the "online comparison tools" seem to suggest that the standard of living adjustments are within just a few % of each other; with the biggest variable being utilities (likely due to the hotter TX climate).   Due to potentially moving across the country, we'd be downsizing everything:  house, stuff, space, and salary.   We have kids, would be working in south-central Dallas inside the 635 loop.   If everything goes through, we plan on renting for a short time to get orientated before considering more permanent real estate.

My question:  where should we look for a rental and or home; assuming a $250,000 budget?   Ideally we'd like to keep the commute to 45 minutes or less, and we'd be driving during the early part of morning/evening rush hour (ie 6-6:30 AM and 4PM).   We are definitely suburban and used to 3/4 acre plots and don't want to go much more dense than that - but sidewalks, small community neighborhoods are fine.  

Basically, we want the nicest neighborhood we can afford with the most reasonable commute - but we do NOT want "trendy" condos with bars and all that shit at this point in our lives; we'd rather have libraries, school functions and respectable neighbors / open space to play.  Suggestions on the part(s) of town where to look / where it's best to raise kids under our budget without having a crazy commute?    

Richardson or Plano.

NOT Richardson.  The entire place is a ticket trap.

West Plano, Murphy, The Colony, Allen, and McKinney are all good neighborhoods, but all in north Dallas.  Plano schools are well thought of.  Advantages to living in Collin County are lower auto insurance, and easier/cheaper auto inspection (lower emissions standards), plus that's where the nicer middle class neighborhoods are.

Avoid 635/LBJ on your commute (too few lanes for the volume of traffic, and it seems to be permanently under construction), it's worth the money to take the Dallas North Tollway or the George Bush Tollway, or Sam Rayburn if you live that far north or west.  

Irving and Las Colinas are nice areas as well, further south but also further west, so probably no difference in your commute.  I can't speak for the schools there.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 10:17:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Don't forget Wylie, Lavon, Rockwall, Parts of Richardson, Sachse and the part of Garland over by Firewheel mall.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Murphy or Allen

Those areas are nice, but the commute to south Dallas is going to be a problem, IMO.  I've seen what the GBT westbound looks like at 0700 (the time I get off work), and I thank God every morning that I'm going east.

And you'll have to take either the GBT west to get to any major arteries (75, DNT) going south, or take the side streets.  Neither option is going to do your commute any favors.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 11:15:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
"despite the bar and condo scene." I'm up in University Park and wish I lived in Uptown. I hate trying to park to go out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love uptown.

The condo attached to the two parking spaces I paid for is nice to live in.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2013 11:32:10 PM EDT
[#30]
We-ll...............................

last year when I was looking to buy my ranch, it seemed there were a lot of decent size spreads for the cost of the needed cash around that part of the state.

But that was last year and I don't know how it is now. I didn't go after that area then because I wasn't interested in moving to that area.

A possible link.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 11:35:20 PM EDT
[#31]
And that makes 2 of us. I moved from Columbus back in 2009 and never looked back, look for something in north east dallas area. As most said coppel, las colinas would be a good place to live and plenty of large homes there.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 12:21:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I love uptown.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love uptown.

I've learned my lesson and always take a cab now. The $8 fare is worth the frustration. Also I tend to drink myself silly. Was at the Loon on Saturday. Hurt a lot of feelings. Then severely bruised my ass and skinned both of elbows.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 12:36:48 AM EDT
[#33]
OP: El Paso or McAllen is where you need to be. The best place in TX.

If you survive, you may then move to Dallas. It's a right of passage for foreigners

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 12:45:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Murphy or Allen
View Quote

I'll never understand people's obsession with Allen.  I lived there for a year and hated it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 1:30:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Don't you kill pigs for a living?  You probably aren't the type to enjoy city living

As for the OP, he can get a lot of home, on a big lot down in the Ovilla area.  Once you drive past Lancaster,Duncanville and Cedar hill, it's actually pretty nice down there.  If he's going to work in S. Dallas, he's going to have to drive through some shit areas no matter where he lives.  The commute to the N. Dallas Suburbs would be unbearable in my opinion.  

It's a damn shame that Duncanville and Cedar Hill turned so shitty.  They have some of the prettiest terrain of all the suburbs, especially Cedar Hill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a friend that lives in Ovilla, it just seems kinda trashy there. I'd rather drive through trashy areas than live in one plus it's still kind of expensive there. If I'm going to spend the money I'd rather live in a nicer, newer area which is all to the north. And I would go far enough north that I could buy a house that wasn't tiny on a postage stamp lot.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 1:40:50 AM EDT
[#36]
NOT in Dallas is the easy answer.  
Where then is the hard answer.

Youll like Texas though, welcome!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 1:43:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
OP: El Paso or McAllen is where you need to be. The best place in TX.

If you survive, you may then move to Dallas. It's a right of passage for foreigners

View Quote

Seriously have any of you ever actually been to El Paso? We have the lowest crime rate ranking of any major city in the country! Continuously! There were 5 murders here in 2010! FIVE That is a like a week in Dallas where you are more than 11 times more likely to be murdered.

Anyway regarding the OP's question, I would look down south Waxahatchie is nice Ennis is nice as well, My grandparents used to live in Corsicana and commute to the Northpark area of Dallas everyday and it was roughly an hour to an hour and a half each way, but they loved it. The house they had in Corsicana was in a neighborhood that rivaled the splendor of Highland Park but was only a fraction of the cost.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 2:54:10 AM EDT
[#38]
You guys recommending Highland Park need to post a picture of the nice carport that can be had for the OP's target price of $250k.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 2:59:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Westlake!
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 3:11:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Richardson does have a surprising amount of Muslims in the east part of the city. But North Richardson is pretty nice, and they have a great parks & trail system for running\biking. I don't think you can go too wrong living in Plano. It seems like the best bet for someone wanting a decent sized yard in the $250,000 range. The further North you go, the more house\land you'll get for your money.

. It sounds like you belong in the suburbs.
View Quote

Trails and parks and things are great (we are take-the-kids-outside people).   We ARE definitely suburban people, and ideally want to keep it that way.   Right now we're commuting into Cinci (also ghetto shit you avoid at night) but I understand Dallas is a bigger town and thus might require a longer commute.    I appreciate everyone's advice - this is a hypothetical right now but it's likely if the job is offered, we'd be moving on short-notice and walking into a nearly-blind rental process...   I've done that before and regretted it.  

So whoever said "it's easier to post where NOT to live" was probably right on; but we definitely want real neighborhoods and not urban/trendy/dense/no-parking/people walking by at all hours kinds of places...  

Thanks again

ETA:   No, not the manager of Walmart - but if it pays well I'd submit an application.   As far as school systems - that's important to judge the neighborhood, but part of the move is going to 1 salary and home-schooling the lil' uns.

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 3:13:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
When you say South Central Dallas, I think shithole.

Yes, I'm there everyday.

Move north of Dallas or East of Dallas and commute.

Check out Forney.
View Quote

Just to be clear, I would be WORKING in South-Central Dallas - and we have every intention of living in the `burbs and commuting in.   I only mentioned South-Central as a reference for the length of commute to where-ever we would actually live.

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 3:24:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Everyone is giving you a hard time about, Dallas  but it is really not that bad. Just take a trip with the little lady and find yourself a nice apartment until you get your feet on the ground and see where she likes best. If Mama is happy, then everyone is happy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:03:49 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Oak cliff is beautiful this time of year.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Can you better pinpoint "south central Dallas"?

Not Oak Cliff or Cedar Crest...
Oak cliff is beautiful this time of year.  
Buddy got his wheels stolen off his truck in Oak Cliff about a week ago.  Didn't even realize they were missing until he drove off the blocks

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:18:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You guys recommending Highland Park need to post a picture of the nice carport that can be had for the OP's target price of $250k.  
View Quote

I don't think anyone is recommending the Park cities for his budget.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:49:36 AM EDT
[#45]
I second the Grapevine option. Great area
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top