User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:18:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The booze makes her look much older than her 54 years.

The FUPA, bro, the FUPA
View Quote

she was not always 54. in high school her nickname was "stretchin' gretchen" she hooked up...............a LOT

no FUPA in her teens i bet.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If the progs insist on weaponizing the judicial system, then they shouldn't be surprised that there is an equal and opposite reaction.

It's going to look like jury nullification.

And it's going to look like "red" areas prosecuting progs in the same way they're prosecuting people they don't like.

That's why it's a bad idea to start down this path, because it turns into seriously evil shit. But if they insist on doing evil shit, then I insist on the exact same thing being done to them just as hard.
View Quote

^
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

she was not always 54. in high school her nickname was "stretchin' gretchen" she hooked up...............a LOT

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The FUPA, bro, the FUPA

Pretty sure that quote was about the alkie AG nessell.    

The one who had to be wheelchaired out of a football game because she was falling down drunk.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I can see it now liberal AG's and DA's saying "Your Honor we are seeking a change off venue because the people cannot get a fair trial because the jury pool is to conservative".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is especially rich because the dims/libtards are bleating "trust the jury system, it's fair!!!" while they refuse to move orange man bad's federal trial out of DC proper because "DC jurors can be fair!!! even though it's basically a dim stronghold.

I can see it now liberal AG's and DA's saying "Your Honor we are seeking a change off venue because the people cannot get a fair trial because the jury pool is to conservative".

The thing is, the defendants have a right to be trial by a jury of their peers. There's no mention of political leanings, just that they are peers. So unless there's evidence to argue that "peers" hinges on political &/or philosophical underpinnings, tuff sheeot.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm thinking not too flat when she's on top, more like an udder ruining the view.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what happens when a defense attorney brings up the prosecution insulting jurors who bring back not guilty verdicts? I bet the judge won't allow that

depends how the judge is I guess

Also....Whitmer is so hot

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/17/01/9910266-6713347-image-m-30_1550366794574.jpg

Def got that midcap gut starter kit going for her now.    

yeah it may be there when she's standing up, but it just goes flat when she's laying down. Also..you know she has one fantastic MONS no doubt

I'm thinking not too flat when she's on top, more like an udder ruining the view.  

if you grab her boobs while on top, your arms block the belly if that really bothers you...I just like to grab it all and enjoy the extra amount of woman
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:00:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The FUPA, bro, the FUPA

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

depends how the judge is I guess

Also....Whitmer is so hot

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/17/01/9910266-6713347-image-m-30_1550366794574.jpg
View Quote

Dude, you need to stop. I bet you think an actual sea lion is hot.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top