Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess Kinsey was right....

Even 10% of arfcom is gay...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:24:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Put her on a steady diet of cheeseburgers & donuts for about a year & maybe I'd hit it.

She's painfully thin IMO, and looks like a cracked out tranny in that pic.

I agree, not proportional at all

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:25:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In before someone says shit about her thumbs.

No doubt. I wouldn't give a shit if her thumbs were really creepy little midgets that talked and squirmed and made weird noises.

I guess some say they wouldn't hit her either because they are gay or they have no chance in hell of getting a woman even close to her caliber.  So instead they say things like I prefer my woman to have a lot of meat on their bones. Meaning that the gal they are with that wears stained sweat pants and a wrinkled smelly hoodie with their hair all greasy and nasty fungus ridden toenails and hairy legs, is all that they can get. And admitting that they'd prefer to not be with a woman with hygiene and style issues but it is to painful to admit that they'll be stuck with subprime women/woman for the rest of their lives.

Megan fox is physically an incredible example of a woman. Good physical condition, not too skinny but no nasty fat wads, well groomed, graceful, well dressed, obviously cares about her personal appearance great smile, striking brilliant eyes. She has got it all.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:27:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before someone says shit about her thumbs.

No doubt. I wouldn't give a shit if her thumbs were really creepy little midgets that talked and squirmed and made weird noises.

I guess some say they wouldn't hit her either because they are gay or they have no chance in hell of getting a woman even close to her caliber.  So instead they say things like I prefer my woman to have a lot of meat on their bones. Meaning that the gal they are with that wears stained sweat pants and a wrinkled smelly hoodie with their hair all greasy and nasty fungus ridden toenails and hairy legs, is all that they can get. And admitting that they'd prefer to not be with a woman with hygiene and style issues but it is to painful to admit that they'll be stuck with subprime women/woman for the rest of their lives.

Megan fox is physically an incredible example of a woman. Good physical condition, not too skinny but no nasty fat wads, well groomed, graceful, well dressed, obviously cares about her personal appearance great smile, striking brilliant eyes. She has got it all.

Even with crazy AND lobster hands...I'd lick her butt.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:27:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Her knees are too knobby.

You have teh ghey.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Beauty has many forms, this is one of them
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/06/0614_megan_fox_88483568.jpg

the shot on the right makes her legs look deformed. she should cut two inches off her heals and her legs would look better.

yes she's hot.

and yes after her comments a few weeks ago. i would rather put a 5lb sledge hammer through her face than stick my dick in that cancer of america.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:32:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:33:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Sure, she's a ttractive, but she's not any hotter than a random ligere model, so what's the big deal?

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You got it backwards friend...

Some of us like our women to actually look like a woman. Ya know... full hips, nice plush ass, big soft titties.

The fact that we don't go for women who have the body of a 12 year old boy does not make us gay... it makes us normal.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:36:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I see that we have several new homosexual members.

Yeah, either that or everyone at Arfcom bangs/is married to/dates nothing but absolutely gorgeous super-super models.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:37:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Her lower leg is all weird looking. Looks like it was broken?

She have a broken leg?

the dress is covering the front of her leg from the knee down...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:37:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Those shoes can't be comfortable.

Most women shoes aren't. My wife has amazing long legs and the shoes she wears are amazing and make her look amazing. She is so used to wearing heels that when we go to the archery range if she isn't wearing boots with at least a 4 inch heel she can't shoot for shit. But man at the end of the day I feel sorry for her. Those slinky high heel shoes are killers.

The things women do to be attractive to us is amazing and very much appreciated. I feel sorry for guys when they are out on the weekend with their gal and she is dressed like a hood rat. I have buddies whose wives have just given up and they dress basically like slobs.

I doubt you'd ever have to worry about Megan Fox saying fuck it I don't care what I look like this week and then see her walking around looking near homeless.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:38:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Too bad she wants to destroy conservatives.

GR
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Some of us actually care what is between the ears as well.  I thought she was hot until her recent interview, now I fucking hate her.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Are you willing to give up your 2nd amendment right for her?

Why does she have some legislative power that we don't know about? Unless she does, I don't give a shit what her position is on the 2A, seriously she can have whatever opinion she wants in this country. And it won't affect her physical beauty.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:41:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:41:31 PM EDT
[#17]
You could drag a net through any suburban mall in this country and pull out two or three women just like her, and twice as many on a Saturday.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:42:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Sure, she's a ttractive, but she's not any hotter than a random ligere model, so what's the big deal?

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/Klatuu_1/CandiceMichelle2.jpg

This woman is ugly.

Fox > This model.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:42:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Some of us actually care what is between the ears as well.  I thought she was hot until her recent interview, now I fucking hate her.

That's funny.  I didn't care much for her before (while still recognizing that she's really hot but am not in love with the look she usually goes for ) but I found the interview she gave endearing.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got it backwards friend...

Some of us like our women to actually look like a woman. Ya know... full hips, nice plush ass, big soft titties.

The fact that we don't go for women who have the body of a 12 year old boy does not make us gay... it makes us normal.

+1  

I think Megan Fox is gross.  Her face even looks very odd at times.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:45:01 PM EDT
[#21]
who is that tatooed on her arm???
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:47:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's funny.  I didn't care much for her before (while still recognizing that she's really hot but am not in love with the look she usually goes for ) but I found the interview she gave endearing.

The one where she said this?

When Megan was asked how she would stop Megatron from destroying the world, she first offered to barter with him (give up land for peace like Israel? Oh, yeah, that works like a charm… ). Then, she went on to say that she would tell Megatron “… instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people of Middle America?

I can't believe the anorexic look is still "in".

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:47:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Marilyn Monroe
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Anyone who thinks she is not drop dead gorgeous is a homo.  Not that there is anything wrong with that!  

You are from Missouri. Your redneck, inbred, midwest, cracker ass don't stand a chance with her.

ETA: In case you missed it-
When asked how she would stop the ruthless Megatron from demolishing the world, Fox first said that she would “barter with him.” She then, however, went on to say, “... and instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?"
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When Megan was asked how she would stop Megatron from destroying the world, she first offered to barter with him (give up land for peace like Israel? Oh, yeah, that works like a charm… ). Then, she went on to say that she would tell Megatron “… instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people of Middle America?

Got to love a woman that supports genocide.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

give me a week, I'll flatten them out....
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
i would pick the peanuts off her shit

TMI

yeah that is like one of about 20 things I wouldn't do with her
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:54:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Crazy thing about the "I won't hit it" posts are......I would venture a bet that even gay guys think she is hot.

Think about that......
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Affirmative.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I see that we have several new homosexual members.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, nothing like a little mass slaughter of people you don't like to brighten your day, eh?

Hey, how about we destroy all the smug people on the east coast next, For Great Justice. They're irritating and don't think like me.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:00:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Who would of thought this was a coming out thread.

I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:00:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

haha!  exactly my first thought
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Marilyn Monroe

Thats what I thought. But I figured why the fuck put MM on your forearm?????

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:05:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Marilyn Monroe

Thats what I thought. But I figured why the fuck put MM on your forearm?????

Because she is retarded, she also has her boyfriend's  name on her naval.   They are no longer going out.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
DO NOT WANT!

Not everyone can be heterosexual. No shame in that, I respect your proclivity, even if it's different than mine.

A couple of weeks ago you would have gotten different answers from people here. But since she "gasp" talked shit about conservatives a lot of people are now talking shit about her. In private most of them would bust a nut trying to get their pants off fast enough if she said she wanted it.

I would give her the best 30 sec of my life.

Something is wrong with a man that would turn down sex with a woman for her opinions. I may not marry a woman I strongly disagreed with but I have dated a few and I think it actually helps the relationship as long as you are both secure enough to voice the opinion and learn without freaking out because the "lil woman" isn't following your 'commands'. But then again I don't like weak women.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
DO NOT WANT!

Not everyone can be heterosexual. No shame in that, I respect your proclivity, even if it's different than mine.

A couple of weeks ago you would have gotten different answers from people here. But since she "gasp" talked shit about conservatives a lot of people are now talking shit about her. In private most of them would bust a nut trying to get their pants off fast enough if she said she wanted it.

Something is wrong with a man that would turn down sex with a woman for her opinions. I may not marry a woman I strongly disagreed with but I have dated a few and I think it actually helps the relationship as long as you are both secure enough to voice the opinion and learn without freaking out because the "lil woman" isn't following your 'commands'. But then again I don't like weak women.

There is a point to where opinions can differ,  If the bitch wants me dead I will stay away from her no matter how good she looks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:18:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/Klatuu_1/CandiceMichelle2.jpg

Ugh. Now she is nasty. BTW she's not wearing any "ligere" I can see...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:26:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
i think she looks awesome sometimes and other times not so much......

The only time she looks less awesome than others is when she's wearing boatloads of makeup and is way overdone.  She's incredibly good looking, I wish she'd let more of her natural beauty show through.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#40]
I heard someone once say ,

" I would eat a mile of her shit , just to be able to kiss where it came from."
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:30:56 PM EDT
[#41]
That's one MEGAHOT temptress...I'd give it to her, then cut off her STUPID FUCKING TATOOS!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
DO NOT WANT!

I don't fall into any of the categories she stated, nor would it matter to me if she said just the opposite about liberals. Foot in mouth is ugly no matter which way you look at it. She needs to put something else in her mouth......

Yeah I'd hit it. She needs a cheeseburger though.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:32:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
DO NOT WANT!

Like I said, I believe that most of them would be falling all over themselves if they came home and found her sitting there saying she wanted it. I don't give a shit what she thinks or says I would be all over that.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't know about that, I was being sarcastic when I said "DO NOT WANT".

Fuck that cunt
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Put her on a steady diet of cheeseburgers & donuts for about a year & maybe I'd hit it.

What? She is very fit and in has great curves. Granted she doesn't have a muffin top or a nasty gut and flabby arms that flap around like worn out jello. but she is a young woman without nasty fat all over her bod. A year of cheeseburgers and donuts will make her look like the typical American slob the news channels will only show pictures of from the neck down.  Even though they can't be sued for showing them as part of a news feature they are so nasty even CNN has enough class to not show faces.

How much weight would you say she needs to put on before she'd be acceptable?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? She is very fit and in has great curves. Granted she doesn't have a muffin top or a nasty gut and flabby arms that flap around like worn out jello. but she is a young woman without nasty fat all over her bod. A year of cheeseburgers and donuts will make her look like the typical American slob the news channels will only show pictures of from the neck down.  Even though they can't be sued for showing them as part of a news feature they are so nasty even CNN has enough class to not show faces.

How much weight would you say she needs to put on before she'd be acceptable?

For some here it would need to bee 100+lbs.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:36:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
In before those who couldn't even get a date with her 195 lbs maid come in and say they wouldn't have sex with that near Goddess. I would not only hit that but I would become disgustingly pussy whipped.  She is an incredibly attractive woman. Incredible face, amazing body with all the top shelf accessories.

I love these threads and seeing all the guys that lie to themselves.

Ms. Fox comes from a small town in TN, and I bet a lot of normal looking guys had pre-Transformers romps with her.
And I would like to see a couple photos sans makeup. Not to say she isn't attractive, but she isn't even in my Top 20.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:36:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:
DO NOT WANT!

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:37:27 PM EDT
[#49]
First picture I've seen that does anything for me.

but then again, I'm a leg man.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:38:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
DO NOT WANT!

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top