Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What he meant;

may be a "sign of a possible unraveling of the new world order."
View Quote

I was think the same.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:33:13 PM EDT
[#2]
And who's fault is that John? I seem to recall you were all for arming these fucking jihadis and sending them out to topple their governments. I seem to recall you being all for opening up an enormous trade imbalance with China, which has allowed them to build the kind of military that would give them confidence to challenge us. And now where are we? 
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:34:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I want it to unravel.. All these world order fuckers are the problem...

America first.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fuck you

No better than Martin Sheen.

Fuvking establishment cocksucker

Get on board or get run over you hack.

Didn't say shit for the last 40 yrs, now it's an issue??

Lindsey Graham can choke on a bag o dicks too btw
View Quote

+1

The American public isn't buying what he's selling.  We hate and distrust the Russian government.  Fine.  But McCain is completely insane if he thinks the American people want to go to war with Russia over some stolen emails.  This is a complete repeat of Obama's Red Line in Syria regarding chemical weapons.  Yeah, it was terrible that they were being used (by whom?), but the American people were not interested in going to war in Syria over it.  Like, fuck off about it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:37:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Please die already.

The gov't didn't seem to give a shit about the theft of background packets for tens of millions of government employees. Now they want to go to war over "hacking" one guy's gmail account?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
God he's looking fragile.
View Quote

Good, hope it hurts.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:39:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I respect his suffering and his military service.
However, America would be better off if he had never entered politics.
From the above, you may be able to divine my thoughts towards this despicable anti-American "representative."
View Quote

Just like John Glenn: great Naval Aviator and Naval Astronaut,  disaster as a Senator.  Except McStain was a below average Naval Aviator.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:39:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
McCain is an idiot. He's so butthurt that Trump could win and he couldn't that he just makes shit up.
View Quote

McCain IS a sore loser, he also blamed Palin. Palin may have been a poor candidate but she increased McCains  votes,without herhis numbers were much worse.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:39:52 PM EDT
[#9]
So, he was in on pizzagate, is what he is saying.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:40:00 PM EDT
[#10]
For somebody who has a lifetime net negative in national service and cost to taxpayers he sure talks a lot.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:41:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well, good. The previous world order was nat working to our advantage.
View Quote

Yeah, I'm gonna go with this. 
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:41:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Graham and McCain - Fag and wind bag
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:42:43 PM EDT
[#13]
McCain is trying to indicate he is "in play" in the Senate so the Democrats will offer him anything he wants to get him to join with them on a given vote, and so the Republicans will counter their offer to get him to vote with them.

Lindsey Powerbottom Graham is doing the same thing.

When the Republicans only have 52 Senate seats for the next two years, that makes McCain and Graham vitally important to both parties.  Those two don't have the balls to be honest and go Independent, so here we are.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:43:59 PM EDT
[#14]
So does this mean he's for term limits?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck arizona
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:47:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The eternal shame of Arizona.

View Quote

I allowed ARFCOM to decide who I should vote for for my senator...and they picked McCain.

When I initially filled in my (absentee) ballot I said to myself "but my bet with ARCOM...fuck it, I'm not voting for him (again)" and checked his opponent.  Then, with Klinton looking like a shoe in, I decided I had better go with McCain just in case (to maintain a majority in the senate).

And then he goes and does this shit.  Don't forget he is also on the Russian hacking bandwagon with is liberal pals.

McCain, I am disappoint.

The good news is, I can't see him running again 6 years from now.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:47:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Suck a mile of it John.
View Quote

I hear his wife is pretty good at this, with dicks that aren't his.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:48:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
God he's looking fragile.
View Quote

Here's to hoping he is.

He is what is wrong with the republican party.

I hope his headstone has ''corrupt old fvck'' written on it because he went off the rails a long, long time ago.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:48:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He needs to retire.
View Quote

Or get fuckin fired.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:50:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I want it to unravel.. All these world order fuckers are the problem...

America first.
View Quote

This.

It's funny to listen to the liberals whine about how America can't/will never make it on it's own (i.e. without globalism).

Fuck globalism.

Just watch U.S.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:51:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And who's fault is that John? I seem to recall you were all for arming these fucking jihadis and sending them out to topple their governments. I seem to recall you being all for opening up an enormous trade imbalance with China, which has allowed them to build the kind of military that would give them confidence to challenge us. And now where are we? 
View Quote

Not to mention how 0 has been played for the weakling that he is for the last 8 years by the rest of the world. They are just getting their last digs in before the game changes.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:53:12 PM EDT
[#22]
" I like people who weren't captured"

Trump = master troll
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:54:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
WTF else do you think we are hoping for, jackass?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
So, he was in on pizzagate, is what he is saying.

There is a very good reason why certain people are fighting tooth and nail to protect the status quo. If one of them burns, they all do.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:57:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:59:43 PM EDT
[#25]
I suspect it has more to do with his establishment world unraveling than anything else.

McCain just a reminder that he and those of his ilk should continue to be despised as GOPe/#nevertrumpsters/Dem shills like we despised them before Trump was elected. I've not forgot nor forgiven their antics.

Have you noticed the Johnny come lately Trump "supporters" like Cruz have been awfully quiet lately? Seems to me Cruz, Mike Lee, and Rand Paul should be sone of the very ones in the Senate to stand-up publicly and put the likes of McCain and the rest of those GOPe fossils in their place. Instead it seems they are either walking or sucking on eggs. Seems to me they should be jumping at a chance to earn back some trust. McCain is easy meat.

Most of the GOPe are just cooling their jets till they can obstruct Trump as much as possible and then have cucks like Carl Rove/Krauthammer back them up on FOX as well as the Dems who will grasp at any Trump opposition straw (particularly those held by the GOPe) to harp about it on CNN and MS-LSD......You can smell that shit a mile away.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:59:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He's just scared because he is the swamp.
View Quote

Spot on.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:00:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
McCain is trying to indicate he is "in play" in the Senate so the Democrats will offer him anything he wants to get him to join with them on a given vote, and so the Republicans will counter their offer to get him to vote with them.
View Quote

IF the GOP has come to realize the party's over, they need to snatch a knot in McCain and Graham's ass and let them know they'll be kicked out if they vote with the Democrats.  The GOP has been too soft on cross voting and people like Colin Powell running around endorsing Obama.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:01:59 AM EDT
[#28]

America's Commie Capture Capitualist Can Choke on a Bag of DiCks.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:03:08 AM EDT
[#29]
I am really tired of hearing about Russian cyber warfare.  If they don't think Russia has been doing this all along and we have not been doing it to Russia they live in lala land.  But then again they really do.  The world order has been unraveling for a few decades now.  Wake up you hack.

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:05:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Where was he 8 years ago? No shit, sherlock
Where was he 4 years ago?
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:05:30 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm more concerned about the content of the emails than the fact that they servers were attacked? Should I hate the Red Commies or the Blue Commies the most?
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:12:33 AM EDT
[#32]
I can't help but think if the NVA had kept him we would not have lost anything of value. Why does Arizona keep electing this cocksucker?
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:13:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Senile old coot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QhJmtTtQmc

Senator John McCain says that current conflicts in various parts of the world may be a "sign of a possible unraveling of the world order."

During an interview with CNN's 'State of the Union' on Sunday, he commented on a range of issues including the alleged cyberattacks by Russia.

McCain is quoted as telling Jake Tapper, "This is serious business. If they're able to harm the electoral process, they may destroy democracy, which is based on free and fair elections."

He also said at one point, "There's no doubt they were interfering and no doubt it was a cyberattack. The question now is, how much and what damage and what should the United States of America do? And so far, we've been totally paralyzed."

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/12/18/mccain-warns-of-possible-unraveling-of-world-order/21630387/
View Quote

I haven't seen him speak since the 2008 race. The last 8 years took a toll on him.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:20:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Would that be a BAD thing?

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:21:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This is the problem with saying that every veteran is a "hero" and that every POW is a "hero".

JM is an enemy to true Freedom.  

He believes in a Big Brother and a NWO that makes decisions for you.

John McCain is not a friend of the Republic.
View Quote

Most Are Very Few Are Not

Even Benedict Arnold was a hero until he became a traitor.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:22:19 AM EDT
[#36]
RINO CUCK GTFO and take that daughter with ya!
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:22:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Dance globalist puppet, dance.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:27:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

When the Republicans only have 52 Senate seats for the next two years, that makes McCain and Graham vitally important to both parties.  Those two don't have the balls to be honest and go Independent, so here we are.
View Quote

Why can't Arizona and South Carolina get rid of those scumbags?
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:31:55 AM EDT
[#39]
This forked-tongue joke needs to keel over asap
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:34:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the problem with saying that every veteran is a "hero" and that every POW is a "hero".

JM is an enemy to true Freedom.  

He believes in a Big Brother and a NWO that makes decisions for you.

John McCain is not a friend of the Republic.

THe word hero gets tossed around like toilet paper.

MOST veterans are NOT heros.  

Heros are less than 1 of every 100 men......heck less than 1 of every 10,000 men.  Probably even less than that.

I served. I fought. I was in some pretty hairy shit.   I'm nothing close to a hero.

Gary and Randy.....those guys are heros.  They epitomize the word.

John McCain is a man who served, who was captured, and who later came back home and over time became a self serving asshole to dismantled freedom.

Selflessness is a characteristic of a hero.......John McCain is anything but that.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:35:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Go home JMcC.  You're drunk.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:37:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Thank you for your service.

Now shut the fuck up and fade into obscurity.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:38:17 AM EDT
[#43]
These people are just getting boring.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:38:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Give him back to Vietnam.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:38:50 AM EDT
[#45]
No fucks given about his opinion.  Why does AZ voters keep voting for him?
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:38:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

name loyalty during the R primaries, party loyalty during the general elections.

Need to primary both their asses OUT.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:40:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. The Globalist/Daddy Bush "new world order" had BETTER be crumbling. Those "leaders" from both parties who steered us toward "globalization" need to be at the end of a rope.

TC
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:40:48 AM EDT
[#48]
His ass should have been run out of Washington on rails after the Keeting 5 scandal.

He burned all his Military good will decades ago.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:42:10 AM EDT
[#49]
"Thanks for the torture! You're so awesome, I love you, man!"

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:42:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

THe word hero gets tossed around like toilet paper.

MOST veterans are NOT heros.  

Heros are less than 1 of every 100 men......heck less than 1 of every 10,000 men.  Probably even less than that.

I served. I fought. I was in some pretty hairy shit.   I'm nothing close to a hero.

Gary and Randy.....those guys are heros.  They epitomize the word.

John McCain is a man who served, who was captured, and who later came back home and over time became a self serving asshole to dismantled freedom.

Selflessness is a characteristic of a hero.......John McCain is anything but that.
View Quote

Clap gif 
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top