Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 8:29:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Miss ya Boss
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 8:36:20 PM EDT
[#2]
One of these assholes will try to shoot Trump,count on it. He needs to stay frosty.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, remember it vividly, seemed to have lost about 35 years that went by too fast.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 8:47:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I was 7 and remet seeing it on the news.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I was 5 and goddamn i wish i remembered this
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 8:50:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of these assholes will try to shoot Trump,count on it. He needs to stay frosty.
View Quote

Sure.  Someone out there has a "If you could go back in time and shoot Hitler would you?" fantasy regarding Trump.  He should be careful.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 8:53:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Mustaches and Uzis
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 8:56:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There was a really good documentary on about this a few years ago.  Well worth the watch if you can find it.  I don't recall the title so I'm no help.  I had no idea just how very close the President came to dying until I watched the show.  I've felt guilty about that ever since.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a really good documentary on about this a few years ago.  Well worth the watch if you can find it.  I don't recall the title so I'm no help.  I had no idea just how very close the President came to dying until I watched the show.  I've felt guilty about that ever since.  

This one? Haven't seen it myself, it's the first one on a Google search.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/Bt87SbaDeA0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive seen all the Documentaries and i was living 6 miles north of the event when it happened. I was just too young to remember first hand.
And now i wish i had saved the hand written note he wrote back to me in response to the $5 bill i sent him to help pay down the national debt. It was around 1984.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 9:51:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 10:51:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Freshman in college, I watched the coverage on the TV in the student union building.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

It blew my mind a few years ago when I found out Hinckley had used a .22

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

That's part of the reason everyone survived.  A bigger caliber and James Brady would have gone from being wheelchair-bound to dead.  Reagan probably wouldn't have made it, either.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 10:57:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I remember it well. I was only 7yo but kept watching the news show it over and over again.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:16:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

... decent documentary
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm at the Henry Ford Museum with my boys right now and, look, Reagan's limo!  This is the car he was pulled into during the assassination attempt.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#19]
I remember delivering papers and a little old lady pulled me in the house saying the President had been shot.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top