Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 2:16:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Wouldn't democrats use this against Bush if it were true?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 2:38:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Check out this video please.
It runs about almost an hour and a half, but is well worth your time, imho.

You think .gov is trying to stick it up our Second Amendment asses, just look at how they're doing it to ALL of us.

G-d help us all.

www.imadumbass.com

Please, do us all a favor and find the nearest tall building and jump off of it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:20:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Throw out a few of the head scratchers. I'm all ears.

I think they seem to make a very interesting case about explosions that occurred WELL before the collapse of the towers. There was a very large number of eye witness accounts that had some very interesting things to say about that. I recall the news broacasting that all day... That there were "explosions" in the towers WELL in advance of their falling down.

Also, is it true that there were no bodies found at either the site in PA or the Pentagon? They claim that to be true in the movie. Furthermore, is it true that the “hole” in the Pentagon before the wall collapsed was 16’ in diameter?
That is very intriguing and I wouldn’t believe that a 100’+ jet airliner fit through that without leaving any traces of it’s existence.
Is it true that there was really no damage to the grounds ahead of the actual pentagon structure after the plane impacted?

They make some very intriguing claims about the engine components and forge a fairly solid case in favor of their NOT being native to the jets that crashed into the Pentagon.
Is that true? Any jet experts here?

See, all of this stuff might be simply explained away. I am not a jet expert, nor am I a structural engineer or an aircraft designer. And I would wager most of the people blowing hard in this thread aren't either.

I would like to hear a solid case to refute it rather than a bunch of droolers blathering "BS" at every turn without any substance behind it.

I don't know if you can call me a jet expert or not, I've only been fixing heavy planes for nearly 10 years.  I do not know the exact size of the hole in the outer wall of the pentagon, and I'm not going to pull figures out of my ass, but you claim it was 16 feet in diameter, anoter retrieved a figure from a report stating it was 75 feet.  The Boeing 757-200 series (the one that crashed into the pentagon has a fuselage diameter of 12 foot 4 inches (Technical specs can be found here 757 Tech Specs).  Now considering that the skin on the fuselage is aluminium 2024 T3 that ranges from .120 inches to .032 inches thickness.  Think about a piece of aluminum, you know the stuff your Bud Light cans are made of, that's .120 inches or roughly 1/8 th of an inch thick moving at 350 + Knots Indicated Air Speed at a downward angle to hit a target, and your aluminum can that you call the fuselage of the aircraft will crumple just like a drunk college frat boy smashing that can against his head.  And if you're going to ask about the wings, at the angle that the aircraft hit the target from the security videos, the rear spar of the wing will just snap and fold back along the fuselage to create a mass of metal that will form a most effective ballistic shape for penatration.  Think of a tungsten penatrator in a bullet.  Larger pieces of the aircraft did make it through, and pictures of them can be found throughout the net (such as the combustor case of the Rolls Royce RB-211-535 engine, what appears to be the nose landing gear piston and trunnion assembly, and a picece of aircraft skin which would appear to come from the right side of the fuselage where the "n" in American would be).  If you'd like to talk airplanes, come join any aircraft forum, and several mechanics and pilots would be glad to educate you on aircraft.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:47:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Sigh.  Can we get an automatic ban for anyone else who posts this stupid-ass video?  I mean, Christ, it's been something like 25 or 30 original threads started telling us to watch that load of bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:56:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sigh.  Can we get an automatic ban for anyone else who posts this stupid-ass video?  I mean, Christ, it's been something like 25 of 30 original threads started telling us to watch that load of bullshit.

I agree. It should be an automatic banning.

I'm all for free speach, but two points:
#1 This is a privately owned site and expression can be limited at the owner's discretion.
#2 This is stupid. It does nothing for the site or for the people on the site.

And a bonus point:
#3 It is disrespectful to my fellow men and women who lost their lives on that day.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:01:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:04:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
that video is BS...

it was polar bears that hijacked the planes!

It was BS, the only thing interesting is the fact that the "confession" tape showed Osama wearing a gold ring, something that is forbidden in Islam, and the fact that the guy in the video's body type is different(UBL is one skinny fucker, skinnier than that guy).

He's a rich jet setter from birth. You're surprised that a homicidal maniac is also a hypocrite?

I said, "interesting", not that it proved that it was fake. The damn guy thinks he is the Mahdi, sent to re-unite the Islamic world under one banner, so it doesn't surprise me that he does other stuff against his religion.

Just about every "well to do" Afghani has some gold rings or other jewelry.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:13:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
3) They make some points that really do leave you scratching your head

Corection: They may make some points that leave you scratching your head; don't lump the rest of us onto your short yellow bus.

Yup.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:21:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just about every "well to do" Afghani has some gold rings or other jewelry.

And how would you know?
Oh ya...
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:25:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Somebody give me an excuse to lock and trash this thread.

OK

njJoniGuy is a fucking moron. The best part of the original poster ran down the crack of his mother's ass and made a brown stain on the mattress. He's a fucking small-minded retard who wants to pretend he is smarter than he really is. It must be because of his extremely small dick that he is trying to compensate for his other, very noticable shortcomings, ie his intelligence. He is proof that cousins shouldn't breed.

I believe there is something about personal attacks in the CoC. I know I'm not the first to make them, so they are now repeated. Let's get a lock!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:32:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Somebody give me an excuse to lock and trash this thread.

OK

njJoniGuy is a fucking moron. The best part of the original poster ran down the crack of his mother's ass and made a brown stain on the mattress. He's a fucking small-minded retard who wants to pretend he is smarter than he really is. It must be because of his extremely small dick that he is trying to compensate for his other, very noticable shortcomings, ie his intelligence. He is proof that cousins shouldn't breed.

I believe there is something about personal attacks in the CoC. I know I'm not the first to make them, so they are now repeated. Let's get a lock!

What dport said....
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:42:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
To all the conspriacy folks.

About 3,000 Americans died on 9-11.

We KNOW who died because they called their loved ones to say goodbye when they learned what was going to happen.

We KNOW who did it because THEY told us. It wasn't the government.

We KNOW the passengers of at least one flight TRIED to prevent futher tragedy.

When you question what is KNOWN you insult those passengers and other victims.

When you question what is KNOWN you give the actual perpetrators of one of the most heinous crimes in human history a pass.

And it makes you an asshole.

Oh, and we now have M. Atta confirming all of this at his trial - almost as if he's suicidal...
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:45:33 AM EDT
[#13]
hat
I still feel like an idiot for not figuring it out sooner.

You got me.

Ha Ha Ha

It's April Fools and we all just got sucked into a conspiracy black hole.

Very good.

Maybe I'll go to another board and start a AR15 Mini-14 comparison thread and try to get people to think they are really onto something or on the verge converting the "other" side.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:47:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Personal attacks and dupe +100
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top