Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#1]
When I bought my last carry pistola, I started out looking at shields, but ended up with a Kahr CM9, mostly because of the size difference.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I carry a 9c with spare full size mag(s).
View Quote

This plus the laser on the 9c, makes the Shield a no-go for me..
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:59:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I carry a M&P 9c  and am looking really hard at getting a Shield.
View Quote

If you carry both in a similar holster not going to make much difference in size, just in capacity.

I don't think I'd trade one for the other.  But when I had the one or the other choice I went for the 40c.  I'm happy with my choice.  I'm thinking we are going with the Shield for Ma Danby
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 2:49:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Huh? Since when did the shields magazines become interchangeable with the fullsize guns?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The 9c is almost pointless compared to the Shield.

Either go with the Shield or get something truly thinner like the LC9 or drop down to the LCP.

I respectively disagree.
They all have a place but id rather have a full size, compact, and 642. Skipping the shield. I just need a 642

I'd prefer the shield if owned the S&W autos because the magazines interchange with the full size.
A full size magazine for the reload is just as easy to conceal as a compact.

The new 9mm Ruger LCR is on my buy list.  S&W 9mm revolvers are unobtanium.

Huh? Since when did the shields magazines become interchangeable with the fullsize guns?

Ugh, typed that backwards. 9c + full size mags .
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top