Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 7:35:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Im stealing page three of this thread and vote to throw some money in an account to pay for some hair removal for ya bud.
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Im stealing page three of this thread and vote to throw some money in an account to pay for some hair removal for ya bud.

Not nice.

Link Posted: 5/12/2009 6:37:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
ARC, I'm gonna hold you to that "lack thereof". And K1, honey, you can play too .

LOL I'll play....but if I'm to be considered a bear then I'm more likely a bear with the mange .  I'm half Chinese and half Polish, so I'm hairier than most chinks but not nearly as hairy as most Polocks.
Link Posted: 5/12/2009 7:16:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ARC, I'm gonna hold you to that "lack thereof". And K1, honey, you can play too .

LOL I'll play....but if I'm to be considered a bear then I'm more likely a bear with the mange .  I'm half Chinese and half Polish, so I'm hairier than most chinks but not nearly as hairy as most Polocks.

Hairy asians freak me out. It's not everyday you see an asian with body hair.

I'm American/Italian/Irish/French

I didn't have a choice.
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 12:38:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Assault-Rifle-City

Damnit, now I'm gonna have to go shave/wax/laser myself. Never heard that one before but I'm extremely ignorant when it comes to stereotypes.

Link Posted: 5/14/2009 6:06:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By Assault-Rifle-City

Damnit, now I'm gonna have to go shave/wax/laser myself. Never heard that one before but I'm extremely ignorant when it comes to stereotypes.

ETA: Don't want to lock my own thread.
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 7:08:11 AM EDT
[#7]
You might find this funny as I do, but one of the girls I know*** if you know what I mean*** is quite "furry"  in the normal spots too, but not on the back. I'm  distant friends with another that shaves, now thats freak territory!
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 8:57:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You might find this funny as I do, but one of the girls I know*** if you know what I mean*** is quite "furry"  in the normal spots too, but not on the back. I'm  distant friends with another that shaves, now thats freak territory!

You're screwing a furry man-chick? like...furry legs/arms/armpits ? Dude. Even I'm not that desperate.
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 10:15:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'd be furry in the normal spots too, if I didn't shave. Shaving is freaky? I'm confuzzled.
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 3:27:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd be furry in the normal spots too, if I didn't shave. Shaving is freaky? I'm confuzzled.

I'm pretty sure most females are like this.

Razors are your friend.

OR

SMOOTH AWAY! IT REALLY WORKS!
Link Posted: 5/18/2009 9:55:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Dude don't worry about it, I have about the same if not a touch more than you, but I am 32, and it never hurt my dating life, nor has it effected my married life. If a gril likes you she will either accept you the way your are or she won't. If she doesn't you don't wanna be with her anyway...she will probably want to change more than your back hair in the future. Just my .02 from one "mo-hair sweater" wearing man to another.
Link Posted: 5/18/2009 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Dude....
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 5:24:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Dude....

Don't be jealous cupcake.
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Christmas light really add ambiance to a bathroom. Nice touch.
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 6:19:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Christmas light really add ambiance to a bathroom. Nice touch.

Also, they keep me on target at 0300
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#16]
If you roll around on the carpet real fast, do things stick to your body??
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So you complain about the men in XCRmonger's hottie thread, you come here and complain about ARC's pelt. What's going on, displaced anger? Having a hard time with the men in your life and need to vent a little?
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Never been a problem for me.  But what does happen is some of it gets caught and torn out.  Thats rather unpleasant
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 10:42:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you complain about the men in XCRmonger's hottie thread, you come here and complain about ARC's pelt. What's going on, displaced anger? Having a hard time with the men in your life and need to vent a little?

No, just having fun with the women folks...and the furries. Being sarcastic and poking fun.
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Nah, if I spend too much time in the ocean though, I end up looking like one of Davy Jones' sailors.

Link Posted: 5/21/2009 6:05:24 PM EDT
[#21]
You are only mildly furry. It could be far, far worse.

Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 5/21/2009 6:14:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Chest hair=ok
Some back hair=ok
Butt hair=>shave it

Link Posted: 5/22/2009 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#23]
how exactly does one go about shaving their butt?

Just what I need cuts and razor burn on my ass.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Is there any other way to get rid of ass hair? I don't think shaving would be good. Imagine having an itchy, prickly ass.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 3:03:52 AM EDT
[#25]

Don't nobody shave nuthin'. Y'all are beautiful, as is. Stubble is yucky. We laugh at shaved men when their backs are turned.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 11:26:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nair?

Just remove it quickly before it burns the ol eye.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nair?

Just remove it quickly before it burns the ol eye.

Link Posted: 5/23/2009 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#28]
double fuck that.

I'll leave my butt fuzzy, like the rest of me.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 5:04:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
double fuck that.

Butt fuzz is something to grab onto and use to guide. Nair is the Debbil. You're a man. Be hairy.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
double fuck that.

Butt fuzz is something to grab onto and use to guide. Nair is the Debbil. You're a man. Be hairy.

Link Posted: 5/23/2009 7:36:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
double fuck that.

Si tu n'aime pa ca, dis a t'on homme de ne pas se razer.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 9:37:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Don't nobody shave nuthin'. Y'all are beautiful, as is. Stubble is yucky. We laugh at shaved men when their backs are turned.

Meh.  If you saw how furry I was, you'd definitely laugh when my back was turned
Link Posted: 5/24/2009 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
double fuck that.

If a good lookin woman like Snow tells me to stay hairy, I don't have to be told twice.
Link Posted: 5/24/2009 3:22:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
double fuck that.

I'm from Western Canada, I'm not one of those Quebec Frenchies. Best french I know makes me think I see something about apples and a razor? Am I close?
Link Posted: 5/24/2009 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Having spent a couple summers in canada, Prince edward island is the most boring dreadful place on the planet. Quebec is beautiful, but they don't like us "stupid Americans" to say the very least. That's my synopsis of canada. I honestly didn't even know you guys could own center fire weapons there.

Oh and...

I took a year of french in high school and I have no damn clue what she said.

It was hot though!
Link Posted: 5/25/2009 7:58:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
double fuck that.

I'm from Western Canada, I'm not one of those Quebec Frenchies. Best french I know makes me think I see something about apples and a razor? Am I close?

Whoops, I misremembered from the mail order thread. "If you don't like it, tell your man not to shave" homme is man, pomme would be apple.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Hairy men of the world unite!!

I can relate, only I would say I have much more hair on the front and slightly more on the back... About 4 years ago it started working it's way down my arms...

I shaved a bunch off about 3-4 weeks ago to see how it felt.. felt different, kind of girly I guess you could say... I would consider it full time if, like you said, it didn't take so fucking long to trim up.

Shaving the butt is probably out of the question, besides, how the hell is a person suppose to use a razor with any sort of accuracy back there!? probably end up standing for weeks!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I can relate, only I would say I have much more hair on the front and slightly more on the back... About 4 years ago it started working it's way down my arms...

I shaved a bunch off about 3-4 weeks ago to see how it felt.. felt different, kind of girly I guess you could say... I would consider it full time if, like you said, it didn't take so fucking long to trim up.

Shaving the butt is probably out of the question, besides, how the hell is a person suppose to use a razor with any sort of accuracy back there!? probably end up standing for weeks!!

I have an easier time shaving the parts I can't see than shaving my ankles. Ankles are the worst.

But men shouldn't have to worry about that stuff anyway. You shouldn't shave anything below your neck, IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:38:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have an easier time shaving the parts I can't see than shaving my ankles. Ankles are the worst.

But men shouldn't have to worry about that stuff anyway. You shouldn't shave anything below your neck, IMHO.

Anything?

I mean my ankles, of course.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Holy crap, it looks like you're wearing a rug.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:28:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anything?

You can/should trim strategic areas, just no shaving.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:43:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anything?

You can/should trim strategic areas, just no shaving.

I'll keep that in mind.

It looks a little thinner in person, but yeah, I'm a caveman.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

And from here on out we will be saying, "It's so easy ARC can do it"

<ETA> oh yeah and ARC....maybe I"ll see you at Ft. Benning sometime in the next month or so.  I leave in 7 days; I wasn't able to get my ship date moved.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:11:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

And from here on out we will be saying, "It's so easy ARC can do it"

<ETA> oh yeah and ARC....maybe I"ll see you at Ft. Benning sometime in the next month or so.  I leave in 7 days; I wasn't able to get my ship date moved.

That sucks man, how's everything in your family going? good I hope!

I leave July 28, I wasn't able to switch with anyone. So you'll be about a month ahead of me, but we might end up in the same company, I don't know how it works.

On the off chance you run into a short guy (like 5'6" ish) named VanKuiken, probably be a PFC if you wear rank in OSUT, anyhow if you run into him, give him shit "from will" He's my bro, he'll get a kick out of that.

Good luck man.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

That sucks man, how's everything in your family going? good I hope!

I leave July 28, I wasn't able to switch with anyone. So you'll be about a month ahead of me, but we might end up in the same company, I don't know how it works.

On the off chance you run into a short guy (like 5'6" ish) named VanKuiken, probably be a PFC if you wear rank in OSUT, anyhow if you run into him, give him shit "from will" He's my bro, he'll get a kick out of that.

Good luck man.

Hey it is what it is....not everything can go as planned yano
.  My mom's doin alright.  She's developed asthma from the medication she's taking and is now on an inhaler.  They're also running tests on her heart as well as her lungs to make sure there arent any other problems that are contributing or are unknown.  The one med she's on is known to cause blood clots and the doc is worried about that especially with her high blood pressure (due to weight) and that she's treading really close to becoming a diabetic.  They'll keep me updated if anything happens while I'm gone and they know that I can get emergency leave if need be.  My recruiter down in NC as well as here in PA have both told me that I can back out still and they would completely understand.  They both have said that they would work hard to make sure that I got my contract back if I wanted to go that route even if I had to enlist in another state.  I honestly can't see not going, there's really nothing I can do here to prevent whatever that is going to happen from happening.

Aside from that my one cat is probably going to pass while I'm gone.  She's 15 or 16yrs old now, diabetic, going blind, possibly senile or has althzymers, and has a very large tumor on her back.  It's going to be tough leaving knowning that when I return she probably won't be here but we've given her a great life and have taken really good care of her.  I toyed with the idea of giving her a chemical cocktail myself, but my dad said it doesn't make sense to do it unless she's suffering and I have to agree.  She's certainly eating like her usual self....and shittling like it too.  LOL Not to make this into a poop thread but damn that little cat has always been able to drop a bomb that will burin your nose hairs and make you gag.  But yeah it's kinda hitting me since she's really my first pet and I have had her since I was about 5.

But despite all the somber stuff and the medical stuff life is otherwise pretty good.  Just cleaning up my room and awaiting the day to ship eagerly and with a bit of nervousness/apprehension.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top