BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Love my Bushmaster .308 (TOP RIFLE) and it's the 2011 - New York Production too, with a chrome lined barrel and chamber Bear Ammo I can get .9 MOA - 1.75 MOA good enough for me personally.

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/legendary754/IMAG0525_zpsc3f1568b.jpg

That is not a Mossberg, junk.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Love my Bushmaster .308 (TOP RIFLE) and it's the 2011 - New York Production too, with a chrome lined barrel and chamber Bear Ammo I can get .9 MOA - 1.75 MOA good enough for me personally.

Dam that hurts I guess I'm going to have to trash my Bushy and grab a Mossberg MMR

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#3]
The Mossberg MMR is a piece of shit. The rifle is worth $400 tops.

You should have spend whopping $100 more and bought a Colt M4 Carbine from Walmart.

I'm suprised Mossberg didn't add a chainsaw handle to go with that shitty stark grip.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dam that hurts I guess I'm going to have to trash my Bushy and grab a Mossberg MMR

I am just going by what a guy said on the internet, MMR has to be the cats meow.  OP must be a french model, bonjour.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:21:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Mossberg MMR is a piece of shit. The rifle is worth $400 tops.

You should have spend whopping $100 more and bought a Colt M4 Carbine from Walmart.

I'm suprised Mossberg didn't add a chainsaw handle to go with that shitty stark grip.

I am guessing he doesn't even own a sling shot and will believe that till OP has pics with 50$ Amazon scope.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Is......is this........ It's gotta be a sarcastic jokey thread...right?
Happy for the OP if he found a rifle that he likes, that works for him, if he's serious.... Which I'm not sure if he is....... What the crap is going on!!!?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#7]
This has got to be the OP..

http://youtu.be/KrRs7a428Ww

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:44:37 PM EDT
[#8]
man that's cool you like it and im sure its gonna suit you fine for plinking around once in awhile, but please don't say anything Mossberg makes is better then bushy or even DPMS. I admit they make some good budget shotguns (STILL DONT TOUCH THE 870) but as far as it doing what the other rifles you mentioned I would buy a bushy or DPMS first over the Mossberg.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's the best part....

With a $50 Amazon scope and cheapo PMC X-Tac 5.56, I ruined the bull of target after target after target from a few hundred yards.

I suspect that a "few hundred yards" in RI equals the 25-meter line in regular full-sized states.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:03:17 PM EDT
[#10]
It's a nice solid metal rifle that feels like it means business, and oh, I assure you, it does.

That really means a lot coming from such a credible source.

My roommate has a S&W M&P and it's nowhere near the rifle my MMR is. The recoil on the MMR seems slightly "kickier" than other AR/M4s that I've shot, and I like it.

What does 'kickier" mean? MMR over an M&P?

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:07:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Welcome to the site......
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/758/Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

ETA: I currently run a Stag M3

I love this site.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:27:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This has got to be the OP..

http://youtu.be/KrRs7a428Ww

"The flash hider protects the shooter from the flash"
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#13]
How dare I love my rifle, when this forum is awash with elitism. ::gasp::

To address a few points - first - my roommate is an attractive woman. Not my "butt buddy".

Secondly, enjoy your rifles. I enjoy mine. I know it's absolutely outlandish to have my own opinions, and I realize that, and I beg forgiveness of you mirror masturbators who've jumped all over me, and have placed yourself on a fictional platform higher than my reach.

I shoot at a large and established range in Northern New England, and I enjoy it.

I apologize profusely for not having spent a few grand unnecessarily. Maybe I should have started a "I can't shop on my own, please tell me exactly which rifle is best for MY needs because you know me so well" thread instead.

Maybe I should have bought an entry level rifle with a polymer lower because I hear that they reflect elitist tears better.

I'll make sure that next time, I go buy what everyone else thinks that I should buy so I can come onto a forum and seek acceptance, and impress forum nerds in the process.

Or, as a better plan, I'll just continue to enjoy my rifle (and, it does actually have an ejection port cover, not like it's really that big a deal for a civilian) and you can keep caressing your no-no holes to pictures of yourself.

To the few reasonable replies here - I don't need to tell you that your objectivity will work in your favor in life.

To the others - suck it. I'm quite sure you're looking for the opportunity to, anyway.

Fuck this forum. Good riddance.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

To address a few points - first - my roommate is an attractive woman. Not my "butt buddy".

Secondly, enjoy your rifles. I enjoy mine. I know it's absolutely outlandish to have my own opinions, and I realize that, and I beg forgiveness of you mirror masturbators who've jumped all over me, and have placed yourself on a fictional platform higher than my reach.

I shoot at a large and established range in Northern New England, and I enjoy it.

I apologize profusely for not having spent a few grand unnecessarily. Maybe I should have started a "I can't shop on my own, please tell me exactly which rifle is best for MY needs because you know me so well" thread instead.

Maybe I should have bought an entry level rifle with a polymer lower because I hear that they reflect elitist tears better.

I'll make sure that next time, I go buy what everyone else thinks that I should buy so I can come onto a forum and seek acceptance, and impress forum nerds in the process.

Or, as a better plan, I'll just continue to enjoy my rifle (and, it does actually have an ejection port cover, not like it's really that big a deal for a civilian) and you can keep caressing your no-no holes to pictures of yourself.

To the few reasonable replies here - I don't need to tell you that your objectivity will work in your favor in life.

To the others - suck it. I'm quite sure you're looking for the opportunity to, anyway.

Lets see pics of your gun.  And you got your ass squashed and no acceptance because you made some of the dumbest statements I have seen in a while. Thank you.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#15]
How exactly do you classify recoil as more 'kickier'?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:57:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Only a small fraction of people who purchase "entry level AR's" purchase polymer lowers. If you need to inflate that number in your head to justify your purchase then by all means do so. The bottom line is you undoubtedly overpaid for what you purchased.

You'll be back. Next time don't bring your soap box and bolded text.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Relax buddy, we're all just busting your balls. Everybody here shoots what they like. But nobody here makes irrational claims like "DPMS makes better quality rifles than BCM"

Just post pictures of your rifle, go shoot it, mod it and tell us how you improved it (weight, accuracy, etc.).

But I will forward your first post to the US military. Maybe they'll switch from Colt to Mossberg for their main firearms.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:15:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Meh, if you enjoy your rifle then good for you OP but you're not going to pass it off as something it's not (a rifle equal to WW or Bushmaster...let alone Colt ); not on this forum at least.  You could have made a thread saying you bought a new rifle, enjoy it for what it is, and that would have been that.  The responses would have been a lot different I wager.  Instead, your OP sounds like either a shill post, pure ignorance, or just good old trolling.

Either way, IN on a site staff sanctioned dog pile in the tech forums!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:20:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am just going by what a guy said on the internet, MMR has to be the cats meow.  OP must be a french model, bonjour.

There. I see what you did.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
<snippage> Good riddance.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:27:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Hey genius, remember your first post?  The one where you ever so intelligently purchased a Carbon 15 with absolutely no research at all?  The one where it took a shit on you?  Yeah, the one where everyone told you that you were an idiot for buying such a thing?

Maybe if you would just listen to the people here who have "been there, done that" you wouldn't run into these issues.  Maybe if you quit being a jackass trying to act like you know it all (when you oh so clearly don't) you wouldn't have these issues.

The MMR is a commercial spec AR.  Nothing more, nothing less.  It IS NOT on par with Colt or any other of the Mil-Spec manufacturers because it doesn't use near the quality of materials that they use.

Kickier recoil?  WTF does that even mean, and of what bearing does that have on the functioning of the rifle?  Sub-MOA with M855?  Fucking Bullshit.  Not to even factor in the claim of a $50 POS scope.

Good Fucking Riddance Troll.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How exactly do you classify recoil as more 'kickier'?

cuz its more like kickier and stuff and that means it has more power
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

well..........................................................................................bye.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:36:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

well..........................................................................................bye.

Needs more graphics!

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Mossberg's shotguns f*cking suck balls. Why would you ever want one in a black rifle format?

....Took it too far with that one
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:46:58 PM EDT
[#26]
picture of roommate?

Page 4 is mine! ...and she better not be fat!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#27]
This was worth 5 minutes of reading.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:01:50 PM EDT
[#29]

hmmm.

I thought you were leaving.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:42:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I visit my parents and friends in CT often.
Tell you're roommate Ill be over, ill bring some decent firearms too.

She'll look at my Troy Carbine and right away

uhhh...why is your scope mounted so far back?

Because it's a super duper $50 Amazon scope that allows him to shoot MOA with M855!!!! DUH!!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That's the spirit.  Could have been worse.  Aimless could have moved it to GD

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/935126_10200230167529533_1722340380_n.jpg

I want to give that forehead a high-five!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:56:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
4140 non chrome lined barrel, no forward assist or ejection port door. A budget rifle that cuts corners more than Bushmaster. Whoever recommended this over a Windham hill either got a free Mossberg or is an idiot

Well. said.

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 12:12:49 AM EDT
[#33]
OP, you might not have got your shit pushed in by the entire forum if you didn't come here bashing away at rifles you obviously don't have experience with. A simple, "hey I got a new mossberg MMR and I love it, it's even a good shooter" would have gone over much better.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:04:09 PM EDT
[#34]

No, I think what you mean is death to the people who know what the fuck they are talking about.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:05:20 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:07:18 PM EDT
[#37]

And to think, you could have spent a few hundred dollars less on a PSA, built out of way better materials, and actually bought a decent optic to go with it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:20:10 PM EDT
[#38]
I like how the picture of the roommate came before the picture of the gun. That being said, I'd let her me.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:31:38 PM EDT
[#39]
I visit my parents and friends in CT often.
Tell you're roommate Ill be over, ill bring some decent firearms too.

She'll look at my Troy Carbine and right away

uhhh...why is your scope mounted so far back?
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 12:16:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Stop smoking rock man, and take the body kit off your civic
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 2:03:07 AM EDT
[#41]

I'm an AK guy. Really. I love rattle trap guns that somehow manage to hit targets anyway. I almost relish the ability to hit a target with a rifle most people claim won't do it. That said, your claims are wildly delusional and your attitude is worse. You could have bought an AK and at least gotten a military spec chrome lined barrel.

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 2:41:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/935126_10200230167529533_1722340380_n.jpg

I want to give that forehead a high-five!

I'd still tap it.

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 2:48:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Tale a couple of deep breaths and calm down.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top