Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:56:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been wanting to make an account as Lt.Col. Kilgore and feed them such ridiculous bullshit that even those morons couldn't believe it (but would still lap it up if it fit in with their doctrine of hate and communism), but I don't have a non-web based e-mail account to register there with.

"We're using explosive cyanide-tipped bullets that tumble over there! Our soldiers dip them in pig's blood first to desecrate all the muslims they shoot! And they have the star of David engraved on the bullet too! That's even worse than when my unit issued pages of the Koran as toilet paper!"

"Our smart bombs and unmanned drones are programmed to recognize visual targets and home in on them. We program each one with several images that they can identify as targets. In addition to tanks, hospitals, and jets, they also target baby carriages!"

"We use depleted uranium in all our ammunition because it makes tiny nuclear explosions every time they hit something. If the explosion doesn't kill 'em, the radiation will!"

"They brainwash us during basic training. Every soldier is programmed to start killing everything that moves as long as he hears a certain song. And they always play it right as the helicopters are about to land."

"They do some really twisted things to the prisoners. They make them sleep in pig shit, they make them wear women's underwear on their heads, and they sodomize all the prisoners with rubber hoses once a day! Best fucking party I ever went to!"

"Bush is pushing for legislation to make Iraq the 51st state! Not only that, but all soldiers are instructed to tell every Iraqi they meet that they have to vote Republican or get shot! He's not doing it for the oil, he's doing it for the votes so he can get elected for a third term!"

"I have it on good authority that the military is dumping chemicals into all the water supplies in Iraq in order to give the men erectile disfunction. If they do this long enough, nobody in Iraq will be able to have kids and when they all die off, Bush can take over forever!"
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

A stripper did not write that

haven't seen much of the world yet, have you?

i know a girl who, after stripping for 4 years, graduated summa cum laude from UT-dallas, which has one of the most respected psychology programs in the nation.  her thesis advisor regularly appears on national and international news programs, and is recognized by federal judges as one of the world's foremost experts in developmental psychology.

this former stripper is now working on her Ph.D in developmental at SMU.

and then there is the girl who is just finishing up her residency at parkland hospital...

the respiratory therapist...

a CPA or two...

one stripper i dated now owns and operates a mortgage company...

so what have you done?

Link Posted: 4/19/2006 6:42:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A stripper did not write that

haven't seen much of the world yet, have you?

i know a girl who, after stripping for 4 years, graduated summa cum laude from UT-dallas, which has one of the most respected psychology programs in the nation.  her thesis advisor regularly appears on national and international news programs, and is recognized by federal judges as one of the world's foremost experts in developmental psychology.

this former stripper is now working on her Ph.D in developmental at SMU.

and then there is the girl who is just finishing up her residency at parkland hospital...

the respiratory therapist...

a CPA or two...

one stripper i dated now owns and operates a mortgage company...

so what have you done?

You did that on purpose, didn't you.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 6:47:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe the SEAL just thought it would be hotter if she was crying.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 7:43:02 AM EDT
[#5]
[Silky Johnston] That girl got dick holes in her underwear! [/Silky Johnston]
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 7:51:14 AM EDT
[#6]
This thread is worthless without pics.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top